You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
kinarosamor

Manipulation on world of warships gameplay

207 comments in this topic

[BITAM]
Players
17 posts
21,826 battles

HELLO captains..did you observe that the game has allready before you play which one is gonna be the winner?I would like to know your opinions at this question...Thanks all of you.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 6
  • Bad 2

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,401 posts
6,368 battles

Well...the game will always before you play...I mean you aren't the first one to play it...If it wasn't before you play it, you couldn't play it now could you?

giphy.gif

I couldn't help myself sorry...

Now onto the topic:

No, games are very rarely decided right at the start of the match. In fact, lately I've had many cases where one team was winning more or less the whole time but managed to somehow lose right at the end.

• Cool 6
  • Funny 1

[ONE2]
Players
2,498 posts
14,581 battles

This claim is BS, of course.:Smile_bajan2: Though it is quite easy to guess in many cases which side is going to win, by simply observing how the players move and position themselves on the map. If our team is incompetent, this will become evident in first 50 seconds, but that has nothing to do with the game itself, it is merely player ineptitude.:cap_old:

• Cool 9

[CATS]
Players
15,379 posts
11,039 battles
4 minutes ago, kinarosamor said:

HELLO captains..did you observe that the game has allready before you play which one is gonna be the winner?I would like to know your opinions at this question...Thanks all of you.

Not really.

[AVRDM]
Players
1,434 posts
6,683 battles

Yes, normally the red team is the loser. :fish_viking:

• Funny 9

[BITAM]
Players
17 posts
21,826 battles

I believe that uses 2 or 3 ways .One way the cvs....is very well known that a bad player (they have all Statistics) on these kind of boats is disaster.Second way and very clear ...YOU shoot boats in the citadel but gives you NOTHING!!!!.Third way the team has very few fights.I have 20k of fights YOU can not make me play all time with begginers...of course to play not all time

• Funny 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 2

[W-C]
2,401 posts
6,368 battles
Just now, kinarosamor said:

I believe that uses 2 or 3 ways .One way the cvs....is very well known that a bad player (they have all Statistics) on these kind of boats is disaster.Second way and very clear ...YOU shoot boats in the citadel but gives you NOTHING!!!!.Third way the team has very few fights.I have 20k of fights YOU can not make me play all time with begginers...of course to play not all time

Algebra-Gif.gif

• Funny 4

[BITAM]
Players
17 posts
21,826 battles
3 minutes ago, kinarosamor said:

1 minute ago, domen3 said:

Algebra-Gif.gif

i have 51% winrate i am playing the game 3 .5 years and i never gave them money.

[W-C]
2,401 posts
6,368 battles
1 minute ago, kinarosamor said:

i have 51% winrate i am playing the game 3 .5 years and i never gave them money.

I never claimed otherwise, I just couldn't make sense of what the heck you said.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[BITAM]
Players
17 posts
21,826 battles
On 1/21/2018 at 6:41 PM, Sehales said:

This is an example for our awesome new "Recommended Post" feature.

On 6/9/2017 at 10:47 PM, dogy1015 said:

please restore manual drop to tier 5 cv and stop them seeing tier 7 because tier 9 planes from the saipan or even tier 7 vs tier 5 planes ermagawd why is that a thing i died in four minutes in my bogue...

And something else i dot say that always i am a loser sometimes i am totally winner.My question is ....the game is manipulated or not?

• Bad 1

[ONE2]
Players
2,498 posts
14,581 battles
3 hours ago, Juanx said:

Given your hidden stats, let us all guess you have many user problems, so, learn to play.

Not to worry... :Smile_Default:Warships Today can help with this:

image.png.32dc1f400f60dcdd6b452903e7e8e1ce.png

Seems reasonable to assume that OP's possibly recent (slight) losing streak probably explains this thread. :cap_book:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[BITAM]
Players
17 posts
21,826 battles

Ok we are outside the subject.We do not speak for my stats .I had a question.is the game manipulated or not?

[W-C]
2,401 posts
6,368 battles

And something else i dot say that always i am a loser sometimes i am totally winner.My question is ....the game is manipulated or not?

It is not

• Cool 3

[SCRUB]
Players
2,824 posts
7,574 battles

I usually know after first couple of minutes if its gonna be a loss.

- lemming train

- my DDs die off

But that does not mean its known in advance ... because to do that you should know even before the game starts ... and thats not possible is it?

(checks CV WR at bettle start countdown.  Ours has 32% with 15k average ... enemy CV has 70% with 100k average).

Nah ... not possible. Tin foil hat theory.

[-MM]
Weekend Tester
80 posts
2,382 battles

The only time that really happens is when enemy CV is 60% in a Graf, whilst friendly CV is a 40% in something not a Graf. That's got nothing to do with manipulation though - just borked class mechanic.

Otherwise, no. I sail about, press LMB a lot, and try not to fail too hard.

[ETD5]
Players
295 posts
1,628 battles

No. You must take off your tin foil hat.

Also, you claim that have been playing for more than 3 years and your first post on the forums is today and about this topic...

• Cool 1

[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles

No. However I did recently discover a secret in the matchmaking....

I am guaranteed to win the silver medal in all matches!!!

edit: spell typo

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,824 posts
7,574 battles
3 minutes ago, Vlad_Vado said:

No. You must take off your tin foil hat.

Also, you claim that have been playing for more than 3 years and your first post on the forums is today and about this topic...

Actually .... none of us knows. Funny right ... that means that people saying that IT IS, have exactly the same value than people saying IT IS NOT :)

• Cool 1

[PMI]
Players
2,487 posts
5,898 battles
9 minutes ago, kinarosamor said:

Ok we are outside the subject.We do not speak for my stats .

Oh but we do...

9 minutes ago, kinarosamor said:

I had a question.is the game manipulated or not?

Well, for you it might seem, for the average human being, no...

• Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[JPF]
Players
97 posts
1,274 battles
11 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

Actually .... none of us knows. Funny right ... that means that people saying that IT IS, have exactly the same value than people saying IT IS NOT :)

How can I know that you don't know that I don't know? Or vice versa regarding the contrary stance? Do you know?

[CATS]
Players
15,379 posts
11,039 battles
27 minutes ago, kinarosamor said:

• Yes, bad players are worse that good players and CV are a very influential class under the current system, good job noticing that
  • that sounds like a player problem
  • players with 20k+ battles are rare, if you want to wait for a match until the MM has found enough players with that battle numbers at your Tier...

[AVRDM]
Players
1,434 posts
6,683 battles

25 minutes ago, kinarosamor said:

Ok we are outside the subject.We do not speak for my stats .I had a question.is the game manipulated or not?

Do you know that poker taught me to deal with the cluelessness of chance?

Poker is: 70% skill, 30% RNG. Only a large sample of hands will reveal the reality about their game. In the short term everything can happen, the human being is programmed to find correlations by instinct of survival. The long term is another story. This game looks a bit like that and the MM requires the same psychology.

Just try to play every day better, there will be impossible games to carry but the long term will show you real results. Of course in div with friends the odds of winning increase, but do not be discouraged if you play alone, there are greaters solo players with 60%+ WR without the need to use OP ships or seal clubbing.

[BITAM]
Players
17 posts
21,826 battles

My friends i had a question  ...it is not personal with no one it is not problem with my  stats.... it is a question nothing more i am very happy about your opinions maybe this that i observed is wrong