You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Stormwindt

Little suggestion to improve Q&A sessions on stream :)

5 comments in this topic

[ZERO]
Players
23 posts
3,267 battles

Hi WG Team,

(I hope this topic is here not entirely wrong, but I couldn't find a better place.)
First of all:
thank you, that you did the Q&A session regarding the CV Rework yesterday. :)
I mean, it's a very late time for being still at work and face a wild mob of people. ;D

But (sorry, there is always a "but") I think there is still a bit room left for improvement.
After the stream I had people, who complained about their question(s) being ignored. (So also my own question has been left unanswered.) I don't think you did that intentional. It was just, that the chat was very messy, with some people, who posted the same question over and over again. Others, who commented on the topic and tried to discuss it and others, who just said "hello".

So my idea would be to set up some sort of form, where people can leave their questions. In the hope that people don't paste 100 times the same question in it. But it would instant create a list. So no one has to copy+paste questions. You wouldn't miss interesting questions. And the chat would be way more readable (maybe!).

Thank you for taking your time and read this,
Stormwind

• Cool 5

[ADRIA]
Players
4,543 posts
6,852 battles

About a year ago they had a forum thread of "post your questions here" for a Dev Q&A, I wonder why that idea stopped? Multi-region focus?

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,386 posts
2,319 battles
2 hours ago, Stormwindt said:

Hi WG Team,

(I hope this topic is here not entirely wrong, but I couldn't find a better place.)
First of all:
thank you, that you did the Q&A session regarding the CV Rework yesterday. :)
I mean, it's a very late time for being still at work and face a wild mob of people. ;D

But (sorry, there is always a "but") I think there is still a bit room left for improvement.
After the stream I had people, who complained about their question(s) being ignored. (So also my own question has been left unanswered.) I don't think you did that intentional. It was just, that the chat was very messy, with some people, who posted the same question over and over again. Others, who commented on the topic and tried to discuss it and others, who just said "hello".

So my idea would be to set up some sort of form, where people can leave their questions. In the hope that people don't paste 100 times the same question in it. But it would instant create a list. So no one has to copy+paste questions. You wouldn't miss interesting questions. And the chat would be way more readable (maybe!).

Thank you for taking your time and read this,
Stormwind

Agreed, it was indeed a bit messy. We used a script in our twitch bot for a while that automatically added questions to a list, but that doesn't work for YouTube or Facebook. Due to the nature of the global channel its also quite tough to collect questions prior to the stream and I personally prefer doing live questions.

But point taken, we'll try to streamline the process and get it more organized for the next stream.

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

31 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

I think this is a good idea, let's tag @MrConway so the idea reaches him :cap_like:

:Smile_medal:

• Cool 2

[-AP-]
Players
709 posts
2,831 battles

Honestly, they should just create a forum thread for taking questions, and then they should HAVE to go through those questions in order of the most liked one first. That way they cant avoid uncomfortable questions like companies such as wargaming do all the time.