You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Rusty_9

One of those click-to-participate thingys

17 comments in this topic

[W-C]
Players
465 posts
1,906 battles

It's in news and announcements but just so you know...

Opportunity to win Leningrad/doubloons this weekend if you click the button in the article.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/community/lenning-train/

Event Starts: Fri. 25 Jan. 06:00 CET (UTC+1)

Event Ends: Mon. 28 Jan. 05:59 CET (UTC+1)

Prizes Awarded: Wed. 30 Jan. 13:00 CET (UTC+1)

• Cool 13

[BODEM]
Players
102 posts
4,478 battles

And don't forget to claim your 2 free days of premium  on the front page too ;) While we are at it.

• Cool 1

[L4GG]
Players
1,628 posts
6,469 battles

So if I understood this right.

we can choose from 6 possible ships to play co-op, and what we have to play random.

as long we play the same class and tier we can pick different ships and that will count for the average xp achieved.

we must do + 10 battles to our average can be taken in account.

those with the most average xp will enter the top 100, of those 75 will receive the Leningrad or it's value in doubloons.

the other 25 will receive Oct rev or 2500 doubloons.

am I reading this right?  

[ADRIA]
Players
4,543 posts
6,852 battles

Don't forget you have to play SOLO.... on a weekend :cap_haloween: WG going proper evil on us

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[L4GG]
Players
1,628 posts
6,469 battles
3 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Don't forget you have to play SOLO.... on a weekend :cap_haloween: WG going proper evil on us

I play solo anyway.

the thing is I'm kinda of tired from Freddy grind.

I'm grinding as we speak for Icarus (op. dynamo) and I want to see if I manage to grab that special camo for Freddy.

I don't know if i'll get on board on this one.

My Kirov captain have 1 point.

I can go with Buddy, and the others.

Meanwhile, I almost bought Tirpitz once, I ended up with DeGrasse, for the second time, I chose to wait to see if I like Bismarck before I buy the Tirpitz, I ended up buying 365 premium days with that discount .

Now, I'm starting to click with the fat Lady and having proper fun with it, so much fun that, I'm like, Tirpitz Who?

So, as I'm kinda without much more steam or patience for Freddy.

I think I'll just buy it. when the time comes, if it comes. 

[JRM]
Players
1,056 posts
14,085 battles

Cost nothing even if we just get free crates dor just playing why not? :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 2

[HEATH]
Players
117 posts
11,758 battles

So..."Lifting the Siege of Leningrad part 2": WIN and earn 1.000.000 BASE XP  till 28.1 - so in 4 days, Reward:1 (ONE) credit...

[BYOB]
Players
3,281 posts
11,474 battles
4 minutes ago, N00Boo7 said:

So..."Lifting the Siege of Leningrad part 2": WIN and earn 1.000.000 BASE XP  till 28.1 - so in 4 days, Reward:1 (ONE) credit...

Most likely it's a control setting so that they can see who participated, and not a real mission.

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,261 posts
12,123 battles

Thanks for the reminder!

I already missed the free Hipper captain because I only occasionally read non game mechanics related topics lately (and usually any special events pop up as IG missions automatically).

Don't know why more and more events require us to register separately, probably WG wants us to read all their news articles...

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
1,056 posts
14,085 battles

Just saw the mission its top kek for container - 5 wins (can be repeated 3x) its ok- sh, for 1 credit award get 1 000 000 (not a typo) BASE xp in randoms - ugghhh???? Ok its doable (why do it tho?) and another but 1 000 000 BASE xp in COOP until 28.1 ???????????????? Seriously? For 1 credit? even if they count on the road to minsk camo still jesus tapdancing christ...

[HEATH]
Players
117 posts
11,758 battles

Doable in randoms in 4 days? u need WIN, then  lets say u have a good game with 2.000 base xp  u need 500 games in 4 days..

Players
442 posts
1,592 battles
4 hours ago, N00Boo7 said:

1 hour ago, Yedwy said:

Just saw the mission its top kek for container - 5 wins (can be repeated 3x) its ok- sh, for 1 credit award get 1 000 000 (not a typo) BASE xp in randoms - ugghhh???? Ok its doable (why do it tho?) and another but 1 000 000 BASE xp in COOP until 28.1 ???????????????? Seriously? For 1 credit? even if they count on the road to minsk camo still jesus tapdancing christ...

59 minutes ago, N00Boo7 said:

Doable in randoms in 4 days? u need WIN, then  lets say u have a good game with 2.000 base xp  u need 500 games in 4 days..

4 hours ago, Aragathor said:

Most likely it's a control setting so that they can see who participated, and not a real mission.

What @Aragathor said. Also, in the page through the link, it states:

'' 3 combat missions will appear in-game after clicking the "Participate" button (Lifting the Siege of Leningrad pt.1, pt.2, and pt.3). Pt.1 can be used to track your progress for daily containers and will reward you immediately upon completion. Pt.2 & Pt.3 are not intended to be completed, only to confirm your participation and to track your total base XP earned during the competition. "

(Something went weird with pasting as plain text there, apologies if it hasn't worked properly)

So it's not intended as a real mission with a real reward, just as tracking what people have scored.

Thanks to @Rusty_9 for the heads up :cap_like: Even if I only get some containers it's worthwhile.

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
1,056 posts
14,085 battles

Yeah exept it doesnt really have much sence unless you play 1 ship all the time now does it since it wont track your progress on individual ships

Players
442 posts
1,592 battles
30 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Yeah exept it doesnt really have much sence unless you play 1 ship all the time now does it since it wont track your progress on individual ships

True. I guess maybe that takes place 'behind the scenes', which does raise the question of why these missions need to appear in the UI. But then we're assuming WG's servers are set up in a sensible and logical manner, and if the last week has proved anything...

[AS13]
Players
2,140 posts
2,161 battles
2 hours ago, Yedwy said:

+

2 hours ago, N00Boo7 said:

Well at least you can't say WG doesn't have a sense of humor. :Smile_trollface:

[CU]
Players
137 posts
13,070 battles
On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 3:33 PM, Rusty_9 said:

It's in news and announcements but just so you know...

Opportunity to win Leningrad/doubloons this weekend if you click the button in the article.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/community/lenning-train/ 

Event Starts: Fri. 25 Jan. 06:00 CET (UTC+1)

Event Ends: Mon. 28 Jan. 05:59 CET (UTC+1)

Prizes Awarded: Wed. 30 Jan. 13:00 CET (UTC+1)

Missed this yesterday - many thanks!