Sign in to follow this  
Sympathy4TheDevil

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste.

10 comments in this topic

Players
13 posts
54 battles

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long year, stole many a man's soul and faith...And I was 'round when Jesus Christ had his moment of doubt and pain...

Was spending a lot of time in the EU, but that has been cut back some, still there 1-2 times month and will play some on EU server when back in the US, especially on days when I "work" from home. Experienced player on the NA server, looking for a clan that is active for when I am in Europe. Would like a clan that has built up Naval Base facilities. Will take part in Clan Wars once I get some Tier X ships. Experience in CW in top 5 clans on NA server. Would like an active clan for some divs. Thanks!

US Account

Pleased to meet you! Hope you guessed my name!

S4TDevil

• Cool 2

Players
20 posts
1,493 battles

Feel free to join. We are friendly guys half of the time, and we dont care much about your skill level, rate of activity ect as long as you are kinda friendly. We use discord and promise nothing in return. [BNPD] Banana Pudding https://discord.gg/ydVkeK4

• Cool 1

[HMSR]
[HMSR]
Players
49 posts
7,302 battles

Hi Sympathy,

We're a decently ranked clan and looking to push form Hurrican league. Probably top 50, not top 5.

We're active in Clan Battles and are actively looking to 2 players for the Alpha team so we can guarantee a full team of good players.

Give me a PM if you want our discord and we can div up for a few games.

Regards

Minty

Players
269 posts
7,103 battles

Hi there, 

I'm Isoruku_Yamamoto from the Beer Belly Master Mindz. 
Our clan is in fact not so much just a clan, but an entire gaming community, with WoT, WoWS, WoWP clans, aswell as various other games, a pretty active discord community with all sort of activities and more. 
Our community is normally quite focussed on fun & fooling around, but in WoWS we're going progressively towards the more competitive side- although we clearly don't want to become too strict, we'd like to see whats achieveable for us. 

We have a properly built up naval base, though i should warn that its not completed- but we're making good progress with that. 

We play clan battles, divisions, operations and have our weekly social/training night. 

Let me know if i can tell you more to convince you ;)

Grtz Isoruku_Yamamoto
BBMM
Beer Belly Master Mindz

P.S. Youre always free to drop by our discord or PM us if you want more info. Lets not only look at our clans initial stats. 

P.P.S. Awesome username & intro

Sign in to follow this