Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
silence5

PEF Hall of fame points not resetting after the 22nd

10 comments in this topic

[NBS]
Beta Tester
255 posts
6,516 battles

So the stage supposedly ended on the 22nd and the new stage started today... Yet I still have all my points for the top 5% and no rewards.

Don't say that the stage continues  for 1 week due to the patch delay, because it should be clear that a new stage should start, judging from the in-game dates stating that a new stage has started (23. - 29.1.).

*edited*

Edited by NickMustaine
Inappropriate remarks
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[PMI]
Players
2,487 posts
5,898 battles
2 minutes ago, silence5 said:

Point it out for me where it says that they extended the PEF stage, because in the game it clearly states that there is a new stage ? 

Thank you.

Right in the text, we are not here to teach you how to read...

• Bad 3

[NBS]
Beta Tester
255 posts
6,516 battles
2 minutes ago, Juanx said:

Right in the text, we are not here to teach you how to read...

I hope you never have to sign any important documents lad.

"

• Complete the event "In the Name of His Highness!" and receive the premium battleship tier VI Prinz Eitel Friedrich.

"

Completing the event states that you have time to complete the missions ... not that the hall of fame stage is getting extended for another week. Stages always end in 1 week and a new one opens, which is clearly stated in the game as well.

The only part missions have in connection with the hall of fame is when you can participate in it, not how long a stage in hall of fame lasts. 

• Boring 1

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
640 posts
3,670 battles
13 minutes ago, silence5 said:

I hope you never have to sign any important documents lad.

"

• Complete the event "In the Name of His Highness!" and receive the premium battleship tier VI Prinz Eitel Friedrich.

"

Completing the event states that you have time to complete the missions ... not that the hall of fame stage is getting extended for another week. Stages always end in 1 week and a new one opens, which is clearly stated in the game as well.

The only part missions have in connection with the hall of fame is when you can participate in it, not how long a stage in hall of fame lasts. 

:fish_book:
image.thumb.png.0ca06a06f704656cbf84f2fc95f39ad2.png

• Cool 1

[NBS]
Beta Tester
255 posts
6,516 battles
2 minutes ago, Linkaex said:

:fish_book:

image.thumb.png.e604195f92af41c2edc125ba3bd505f8.png

I'm not responding to you anymore as you clearly do not have the reading comprehensions that would enable you to understand the issue at hand. :Smile_facepalm:
Any other opinions.

• Boring 2

Players
736 posts
8,136 battles
27 minutes ago, silence5 said:

I'm not responding to you anymore as you clearly do not have the reading comprehensions that would enable you to understand the issue at hand. :Smile_facepalm:
Any other opinions.

There is no more stages. The fact that game says "new missions available" in german is a bug

[O-P-C]
Players
392 posts
8,599 battles
1 hour ago, silence5 said:

Any other opinions.

no opinions ,they have shafted us this week, i am in top 5% and im really disappointed ...

[PMI]
Players
2,487 posts
5,898 battles
4 minutes ago, RepSrb said:

no opinions ,they have shafted us this week, i am in top 5% and im really disappointed ...

OTOH people that were struggling to grind the stages had 1 extra week, and Im glad for that.

Nice to see you fellow players enjoy it too!!:Smile_medal:

• Bad 1

Sign in to follow this