Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Chill82

Testing Kronshtadt on the test server.

10 comments in this topic

[BABBY]
Players
6 posts
4,530 battles

Hiya guys, I just hit 750k free XP and decided to go to the Public Test Server to test it out before I decide whether to buy or not. 750k free XP took me a long time to save and I can't go blowing it on a ship I'm not sure I'll like. 

The PTServer though isn't showing any premium/reward earned ship of any kind, is this correct or am I missing something? I've done alot of research/watched vids on the kron and the dispersion looks terrible to me. The Alaska or even the Azuma look good for me. I don't have the Musashi but I have the Yamato and BBs aren't really my playstyle. I love cruisers.

Was really hoping to test the Kron on the test server. Let me know if I'm missing something, maybe I have to wait 24 hours after completing registration to test or something, I don't know.

• Funny 1

[BABBY]
Players
6 posts
4,530 battles

aww man that sucks, i read a comment that you could test the kron before buying on live server, ok thanks Major, I will pass and wait for the Alaska or Azuma, need to save another 250k free xp though :(

Players
3,875 posts
6,022 battles
4 minutes ago, Chill82 said:

aww man that sucks, i read a comment that you could test the kron before buying on live server, ok thanks Major, I will pass and wait for the Alaska or Azuma, need to save another 250k free xp though :(

Keep in mind, that the Kron will be removed next week with the 0.8.0 patch. So its you last chance to grab it. 750k free XP is not that hard to grind, if you got the right signals & camos + play the right gamemode *coughoperationscough*

[NWP]
Players
4,017 posts
6,041 battles

Kronshtadt will be removed next week tho, so that is one thing to consider. If it returns? Who knows...

The dispersion comes closest to a North Carolina just by plain numbers. But Kronshtadt does ofc have much faster shells which makes hitting easier.

Playstyle is roaming around using speed and longrange shots. Due to the armor it can be punished by BBs tho. You can go close, but if they angle you will lose the fight most likely.

• Cool 1

Players
216 posts
5,745 battles

What we do know is that Kronshtadt and Musashi have integral credit multipliers. It's very difficult to lose credits playing them, unless you really work at that, and fantastically easy to earn lots of silver and xp.

We can't say the same for Alaska (fingers crossed, because I'm sure we'll all get her sooner or later).

Quality Poster
3,763 posts
8,474 battles
30 minutes ago, DanSilverwing said:

What we do know is that Kronshtadt and Musashi have integral credit multipliers.

All ships have a credit multiplier. Not just these two.

[BABBY]
Players
6 posts
4,530 battles

Even though the Kronshtadt is soon to be no longer, I'm gonna pass. The dispersion kills it for me and if the dispersion is ever buffed I will kick myself so hard. So I'll save yet again for the Alaska, possibly the Azuma.

Thanks guys and it's a shame we can't test these ships out on the test server before committing so much free XP.

[WGB]
Players
2,062 posts
26,053 battles
53 minutes ago, Chill82 said:

Even though the Kronshtadt Missouri is soon to be no longer, I'm gonna pass.

How many times I read this just before Missouri was taken off the market.

I would buy it, the Kron becomes elite once it's gone, you can always save again for other ships.

[RO-RN]
Players
335 posts
5,346 battles

dont buy it the dispersion sucks and it overpens anything. oh and you are also covered in 25mm of armor in this big cruiser and enjoy burning for 60sec next patch

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this