You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Yaskaraxx

WG...NOW...plse, cut the crap on 11.7 kms radar...= hurting the game

75 comments in this topic

Players
879 posts
20,295 battles

....WG....I like ya so much!!!!...always did & still do, so much!!!...yr #1 game-makers....love ya...BUT take away 11.7 kms radar wows...is absurd...ruins battles randoms...I know....we, you,  strive for Win-Win....all benefitting...we all...great!!...so...make it 9 kms for all....= tricky enough for all...I ply/ask for all...for playerbase...plse???

(...no matter what ya decide, I will always love WG....always...yaskara XX...yr great!!)

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 3

Players
1,462 posts
3,725 battles

:Smile_facepalm:

So...what happened? Did a nasty Chapayev pop up and radar your precious Asashio, causing your PT counter to hit 11 ships aiming at you?

With how many games you have played at T8 only now you decide to complain about something that's been in the game for years?

And not only that, but you decide to open up a new thread, when we already have a :etc_swear:ing radar thread?

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/103877-radar-discussion-megathread/

Finally, just to show how completely out-of-the-loop you are, you choose to complain about radar when WG have already announced they are changing how radar functions.

Congrats, you're an idiot.

I'm formally requesting the mods close this thread.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
719 posts
245 battles

Sees captain lozzy rage in thread.

*hides in corner and throws brooms*.

but yeah..radar is getting changed possibly nerfed mister yarkzy.

Players
879 posts
20,295 battles
3 hours ago, Centurion_1711 said:

He returns once again...

...better let the CHIEF speak now, i mean?

Sometimes the magic works...

(YT-vid-enjoy)

Players
1,462 posts
3,725 battles
5 hours ago, Centurion_1711 said:

He returns once again...

He never left, despite deleting his account twice.

I can only hope the 'three strikes' rule applies here.

3 hours ago, CptBarney said:

Sees captain lozzy rage in thread.

*hides in corner and throws brooms*.

breath-in-boi-15978378.png

I've had an exceptionally short fuse as far as Yaskaraxx is concerned ever since he crashed the ship waifu thread for no other reason than I mentioned Asashio as the reason why I was not going to purchase Santa Boxes.

Especially when he chose to harrass me on christmas day about it.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
719 posts
245 battles
1 hour ago, Captain_LOZFFVII said:

I've had an exceptionally short fuse as far as Yaskaraxx is concerned ever since he crashed the ship waifu thread for no other reason than I mentioned Asashio as the reason why I was not going to purchase Santa Boxes.

Especially when he chose to harrass me on christmas day about it.

Ahh right, not sure if i saw that part if i remember he said some stuff about el2azer or was that another thread?

Players
879 posts
20,295 battles
2 hours ago, Captain_LOZFFVII said:

I've had an exceptionally short fuse as far as Yaskaraxx is concerned ever ...

...yeah, thats for sure....seems i have ta live wih that....

Little Big Man Chief Dan George Gratitude Speech - 5 min

(....watch...= about wisdom....wisdom is the highest (eternal, ultimate hights...endless depths)...& IQ...well = just a tool we use (nothing more)...dreaming of peace-pipes...smoking some....

[4_0_4]
Players
4,604 posts
10,762 battles
11 hours ago, Yaskaraxx said:

BUT take away 11.7 kms radar wows...is absurd...ruins battles randoms.

:cap_haloween: Unable to dodge for 20-25 seconds? Except the Chappy, you can see the cruisers coming, since the detection of soviet cruisers is not as good as the US.

12 hours ago, Yaskaraxx said:

so...make it 9 kms for all

You do realize that then the duration has to be increased aswell? :Smile_facepalm:

Long range radar is annoying, but only lethal if you're already low HP.

Abusing it is storms is funny tho :Smile_trollface:

12 hours ago, Yaskaraxx said:

I ply/ask for all...for playerbase...plse???

How about no? All the playerbase? Because it wouldn't include me.

I'm fine with the 11,7 radar. THe US/RN is more lethal because of duration an the cruiser being far closer. The often also have far more DPM the the soviet ones.

• Cool 2

Players
879 posts
20,295 battles

as ta #9...no , it not about duration, ahh, anyway radar = good for game(!!!), always said that...no..it is about range...11,7kms??????...come on...half of map randoms...when some player clicks that 11,7 ya get 5-6 ships shooting ya (cleaning the board, so ta speak)....as a dd-player...ya cannot do anything...ohh, yes, ya can do:.....staying far away...tic-tac-tic-tac-tic-tac & game over...nothing for us ta do, ya mean???

...so no....this is ONLY about absurd range 11.7 kms?????....so ridicuilous...yeah, it is......cheers, was realy meant as very positive constructive comment of mine (this thread)....cuz me, i love this great game...that's why

Players
879 posts
20,295 battles
8 hours ago, Yaskaraxx said:

....dreaming of peace-pipes...smoking some....

.....dont gonna say ya hate me so much (i simply dont believe so...)....so whats about the peace-pipes?......

Players
879 posts
20,295 battles

...any, any shippo ya want...Captain_LOZFFVII...tell me...& in yr port within 30 minutes (...dont choose Stalingrad....Stalibgrad = awesome, yes, but me & steel, no way me very possible never ever  getting that great Stalingrad (X)...dont even know how, lol)....so..peace=pipes (Chief Dan George)....Massachusetts??...tell me, ya fool. i so much like ya.....dont be so stubborn....:cap_popcorn:

Players
879 posts
20,295 battles

..as ta #13....yeh...all real true....yet I cannot leave it there too long...i am Western European...as i write this...I see my other machines (ste of the art...the very best) indicating them are tracking me......i know.....i am protected...i know ALL....but say some 30 mins from now, i gonna make popcorn of the great #13 posting of mine...have ta....will they get me?...think not...i am toooooooo smart...so enjoy.....we the FREE WESTERNS LOVE RUSSIA...WE LOVE PUTIN!!!...now...let them go chasing me (= the west)....lol...i am toooo smart...they will never get me...so many machines...lol....cat & mouse?....lol...i win...lol

Players
417 posts
3,564 battles

To the Forum Mods: This thread has been derailed by none other than its creator, and is serving no constructive purpose at this point. Please close it down.

• Cool 4

Players
879 posts
20,295 battles
3 minutes ago, Centurion_1711 said:

To the Forum Mods: This thread has been derailed by none other than its creator, and is serving no constructive purpose at this point. Please close it down.

..i mak

10 minutes ago, Centurion_1711 said:

10 minutes ago, Centurion_1711 said:

e it popcorn...but some times..real things has ta be said....it is us...HUMANS & our future...now I gonna make it all popcorn....

Players
879 posts
20,295 battles

...realize plse...i do this...for you, for me...for our future children...for mankind...for our species!....anyway...popcorn now...always liked ya Centurion_1711...especially what ya did for me fav Henri (X)  camo...ya supported me...i will never forget...bye...& cheers!

Players
879 posts
20,295 battles

...yeah..i am smart..having so many state of the art machines...but i same time realize (objectively!)...in the end they will  get to me...so what???..I was, AM(!!) fighting for MANKIND!!!...last JEDI?...can very well be...I realy real life mastered my Katana master level....so let them come....let them...I will be awaiting evil attacking me...I have me Katana swinging...let them take me out.....I have no fear....

Players
879 posts
20,295 battles

...hell...they got me true pics now....???? how coiud I have been so stupid?????...i so much regret having posted those...now they know me face!!!....makes me defence so more difficult....aghhh...i was so stupid impulsive...tear in me right eye, bubbling...why the hell did i post me face???...so stupid i was!!!....cuz me am, i am human, cuz i so stupid....???...those pics will get me killed.....yeah...i know....thats the point with us true humans...we are so smart...same time we are so dumb......aghhh

Players
879 posts
20,295 battles
1 hour ago, Centurion_1711 said:

has been derailed by none other than its creator...

...i like ya, ya know that!!...but now not gonna ask me to betray me GOOD JEDI!!!....yes...I am Dutch!!!...and YES!!!!...I so much value, admire Vladimir Putin!!!!...my true HERO!!!..have i the right ta say such!!!!...yeah???...i me JEDI!!!...is me free right ta speak me free mind!!!

(...like ya Centurion_1711...i realy do...but some times ya confuse me, bit, bye)

Players
879 posts
20,295 battles
6 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

wut.gif.54ffb39d9d94930ab53164202b8eeae5.gif

wut.

yeah, i know, I realize...they (the West int ag) will track me down...i know....I have defense (smart)....but I gonna make them even more angry know, stating my true opinion again (they, western int, hate me): I LOVE VLADIMIR PUTIN!!!!...IS MY- OUR- TRUE JEDI !!!...fighting for our species...fighting for MANKIND!!!...my very last drop of blood goes to support Vladimir Putin!!!...my hero!!!...I am not a fake....so yeah...now western int goes hunting me..,.yeah, i know...i know....got me Katana ready for them, swinging, I will go out with a big smile on me face....knowing same time millions will take my place.......yeah?....i dont fear anything....there is the afterlife & the good is master, we, the GOOD, allways win...no doubt that...so, i don't fear...never...have me Katana with me...& no fear...never, ever....

Players
879 posts
20,295 battles
13 hours ago, Yaskaraxx said:

....dreaming of peace-pipes...smoking some....

....uhhh??...yeah???

Players
1,462 posts
3,725 battles
2 hours ago, CptBarney said:

wut.

This thread is Yaskaraxx in a nutshell (aside from the insane love for Asashio).

Do yourself a favour and don't become someone who finds himself somehow dredging through Yaskaraxx's stupidity on a daily basis (someone like me).

Just ignore his inane, erratic, borderline-unintelligible ramblings and move on. Your brain will thank you.

4 hours ago, Centurion_1711 said:

I think the Mods must be on a busy day or something...

Maybe they just don't prioritise the Off-Topic section?