You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue

PTS III useless without cv to fight against

13 comments in this topic

[SEN]
Players
179 posts
6,893 battles

Why, WG, why do you refuse to allow us learning skills / choosing best skills against cv.s ?

Why do we have co-op on PTS but you guys refuse to allow mirror teams (AGAIN, same omission was also in last session !) - so we get 2-3 cvs vs a bot team with NO CV.s at all ?

Where it is the logic & common sense here ? I switched to ranked, only to see the same - almost no cv.s on opponent teams...

I played over 20 ranked battles, only 3 times I meet cv.s...

I was hopping to test / rotate several commander builds against cv.s - no chance, WG want to keep that secret... Or, its suppose all of us to jump blind & happy on cv.s and "forgot" other classes....

I confess, this session is an absolute waste of time... why do you even bother guys ?... Its one sided - only to "learn" to strike with an cv., and with no regard at all for other classes who need to lear how to defend against cv.s...

I meet several peoples in ranked sharing this frustration....

I am deeply disappointed with this way to promote the next patch. We lost another occasion to rotate / search/experiment several sets of commanders skills just because some decide its not worth to include cv.s on this session...

In my opinion, this is a mistake.

[GURKA]
[GURKA]
Players
2,235 posts
6,537 battles

Maybe there is no Bot CV AI yet?

Play "Random battles" against players, then you will have CV enemies.

Ranked is Tier 9, there are no Tier 9 CVs, so there won't be CVs in ranked this season.

Ask a friend, who want to play a CV, then do a division for a Random battle.

[SEN]
Players
179 posts
6,893 battles

I did over 20 ranked, Pikk, and only 3 times I meet a cv... and, like I said, in co-op are none... I reached t9 on Japan and US on mid time,  then I desist, since obvious are no point - you simply cant practice fight against cv.s with no cv.s...

[SEN]
Players
179 posts
6,893 battles

Its most for bugs (the link above) - I posted here bc. its not about a bug, but the fact they just omitted an essential (in my opinion) side. I suppose no changes will be made - and I think the reason are simple : probably they simply do not have an AI model for cv bots.

Almost all posts are from a cv commander point.

Only on page 4 some noticed the dumb logic:

"...I tried hard to test the AA on my loved DDs, but couldnt get into a battle with a CV ^ ^

Maybe add the mirror matchmaking to coop matches, add CV-bots if there are no player-CVs ingame in random queue and add freakin CVs in the training room."

And Pikk here post also:

" Most games in a Non-CV are matches without any CV. Please fix the matchmaker. Don't start any match without any CVs.... "

In 9 pages, only 2 guys seems to realize there are almost no cv.s to fight against / learn something...

• Cool 1

[GURKA]
[GURKA]
Players
2,235 posts
6,537 battles
39 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

I did over 20 ranked, Pikk, and only 3 times I meet a cv... and, like I said, in co-op are none... I reached t9 on Japan and US on mid time,  then I desist, since obvious are no point - you simply cant practice fight against cv.s with no cv.s...

As I said. Ranked is tier 9 only. There are no Tier 9 CVs.

Coops also have no CV enemies, because there are no CV bots yet. They just don't exist.

If you want play against CV, you have to play Random battles.

Find someone, who is playing CV, invite him for a divison, and you will face more CVs.

You could also wait a week, and you will face a lot CVs

• Cool 1

[SEN]
Players
179 posts
6,893 battles

I just give up.... Read again, I did over 20 Ranked, and I did meet on opponent team some 3 times an human cv player. In over 20 Random battles, from T5 up to T9.  By far not enough to test several ships / skills.

In fact, I reached T9 both nations ONLY on ranked.

After more then 2 hours, I give-up...

[ADRIA]
Players
4,602 posts
6,879 battles
1 hour ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

I played over 20 ranked battles, only 3 times I meet cv.s...

Either you played RANDOM battles, or you DIDN"T meet a CV.

Ranked is t9, there are no t9 CVs

1 hour ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

some decide its not worth to include cv.s on this session...

They are there. A lot of them. Stop playing gamemodes where they are excluded (ranked) and don't play Co-Op where they don't yet have AI developed for them. Go play random battles where lots of people are testing their CVs

29 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Read again, I did over 20 Ranked, and I did meet on opponent team some 3 times an human cv player.

Read again yourself: THERE ARE NO CVS IN THE RANKED AS THERE ARE NO T9 CVS

Clear now?

29 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

In over 20 Random battles, from T5 up to T9. 

Oh now it's Random not Ranked?

Div up (in RANDOM match) with someone who plays a CV, enemy team will be forced to have at least one of them then

Beta Tester
2,384 posts
9,229 battles
8 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Either you played RANDOM battles, or you DIDN"T meet a CV.

Ranked is t9, there are no t9 CVs

I never understood that argument btw. Of course they can just allow T8 or TX CVs for a T9 Ranked season.

But they will not do it this early. 

[I401]
Beta Tester
1,079 posts
8,354 battles
23 minutes ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

I never understood that argument btw. Of course they can just allow T8 or TX CVs for a T9 Ranked season.

T8 CVs would be fair against t9 ships, i support this.

[JR-IT]
Alpha Tester
753 posts
7,160 battles
30 minutes ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

they are in too early test to fire them in ranked, i might really break them

[ADRIA]
Players
4,602 posts
6,879 battles
3 hours ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

Ranked being in an odd tier is the whole point of this - CVs are only in even tiers, and they are far from bring balanced. 

Beta Tester
2,384 posts
9,229 battles
3 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Ranked being in an odd tier is the whole point of this - CVs are only in even tiers, and they are far from bring balanced. 

They could have just excluded them, like they did in CW.

There are other reasons to try T9. People wanted a change, and it is a profitable tier for WG.

It has not been used for Ranked yet. Also Arms Race and the introduction of powerful silver ships (Kitakaze, Jutland, Chung Mu) should prevent a total P2W fest.