Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
howardxu_23

Thinking of a new bb line to go down, suggestions?

3 comments in this topic

Question

Players
351 posts
836 battles

Currently I’m grinding the IJN line, which is going mostly well. Just researched the Amati and now currently gathering the credits to get it, thinking of going down a new bb line after that. Any recommendations? Currently my initial thoughts on the other bb lines: KM ones have excellent armor and secondaries but I have heard the guns are very derpy. USN are slow up till t9. RN BBs are just HE spammers, and I have no idea on how the french ones work or play.

2 answers to this question

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,204 posts
2,467 battles

I'd say try all the lines up to T6 at least.

USN are slow upto T8 when their game play changes. I curently have NC

KM dispersion is annoying and you have to try to get into your enemy more before you get consistent damage Again I have the T8 Bismark.

RN's have the infamous HE but AP is suprising if you use it a the right times.

The Frenchies are fast, but armour is suspect. I'm only on T5 but damn her guns hit really hard.

• Cool 1

Players
351 posts
836 battles

After some more thought about this, I decide to go down the KM route, since IJN has excellent gunnery but meh armor in some ships, so are long range. Would want to see what it is like from the other extreme, lots of defence but drunk gunners so more close range focused.

Plus I have 2 ten point German captains, the hipper from AL cob thing, and a another one from ops.

gonna make one hybrid tank/secondary for general purpose, other full secondary+IFHE

Sign in to follow this