Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
zmeul

if I'm not part of clan why do I have clan wars ships in my port?

6 comments in this topic

Question

Beta Tester
90 posts
6,041 battles

just as the title sais, why the hell does my port gets cluttered with clanwars ships if I'm not even in a clan?

I find this egregiously annoying 

• Bad 1

5 answers to this question

[DAVY]
Players
1,556 posts
9,162 battles

ooh who swallowed a dictionary, it's hardly extraordinarily annoying, and 3 extra ships hardly makes any difference, maybe it's designed to get people interested in joining a clan and taking part in clan battles or maybe it's just WG developers simplifying the coding...

• Bad 1

[CORNG]
Players
718 posts
12,485 battles
13 minutes ago, zmeul said:

just as the title sais, why the hell does my port gets cluttered with clanwars ships if I'm not even in a clan?

I find this egregiously annoying 

Maybe because non clan players could join a clan during CW time and then open threads how egregiously annoying it is to not have these ships? OMG. 

• Bad 1

Beta Tester
90 posts
6,041 battles

if one would join a clan he would already do so

2ndly, it's not hard for the system to detect when a new recruit joins a clan and does not have those ships - but I guess who gives a flying [edited]

• Boring 1

[DAVY]
Players
329 posts
8,484 battles
On 1/22/2019 at 11:08 AM, zmeul said:

- but I guess who gives a flying [edited]

Not the programmers and one can't blame them, cause frankly I can see a lot more important things on the agenda. So, there's 3 additional ships in the port. The world comes to an end.

How about a bit more positivity instead of a nonsense thread?

You could e.g. take the opportunity to test these ships in training room and find out if you like their play style and want to grind them. Or what many do, you put some modules on, if they are on discount, cause they are stored in your inventory afterwards ready to use on later ships.

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,204 posts
2,467 battles

Basically everyone gets them when CB is on, and you complete the mission criteria by playing a T8 plus battle. 

I always assume it is so if you do join a clan you don't have to wait to start CB if they allow you too. 

Sign in to follow this