Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DeaconWinters

Choosing Clan Team Alpha/Bravo

6 comments in this topic

Question

[F-C]
Players
4 posts
8,433 battles

So, we have been playing Clan Battles a bit this season but we don't have the ability to choose which team we play as (Alpha or Bravo) this is because we are a small clan and have decided not to spend the 20,000 oil on upgrading the Officers Club in our base but focussed on other things.

My question is, why does the game keep changing which team we are playing as?  It has swapped from Bravo to Alpha and back again a few times meaning games we play that are not in our main team are not counting towards our progression up (or down) the leagues.

I have already placed a ticket and was pointed in the Forums direction to gain an answer on this issue.

We shouldn't have to spend all that Oil on something we don't need right now just to be able to ensure the team is consistent.

I appreciate any thoughts on this.

• Funny 1

5 answers to this question

[ADRIA]
Players
4,543 posts
6,852 battles

W8, this happens when you CAN'T manually select your rating aswell? Ahahahahaha, good one WG :fish_palm:

As annoying as it is we at least can notice it & switch back. But for you.... lol

Why it happens? Because port UI is magical. Just another bug to add to the list. Then again, when you can't select the rating on your own the severity raises quite a bit... Lets tag @MrConway and hope it gets forwarded, in cases like yours this really needs to be fixed before next CB season

Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
390 posts
7,586 battles

I have found this to be an issues when the commander changes, if we are playing bravo and change commander it tends to shift back to alpha after the first game. Never seen it go from alpha to bravo though.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,543 posts
6,852 battles
15 hours ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

I have found this to be an issues when the commander changes, if we are playing bravo and change commander it tends to shift back to alpha after the first game. Never seen it go from alpha to bravo though.

Does it randomly even without commander change. Not exactly a common occurrence, but I'm sure you can see the issue when they are unable to manually switch it back to the rating they were playing

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,199 posts
2,448 battles

Yup happens here as well if commander is changed or a new div created the game defaults to Alpha team. Annoying as hell. 

Sign in to follow this