You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
MrConway

EU Weekend Server Issues - Compensation

172 comments in this topic

Players
392 posts
1,630 battles
34 minuti fa, SeaSickOllie ha scritto:

Trying to fix, but for now please use the Portal publication, or just head to the claim page here: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/userbonus/ 

(Thanks for pointing it out :cap_like:)

Thanks,

i was able to complete the collection with those 2 containers. (i only have tier 5 or 6 ships)

• Cool 1

[SSS]
Beta Tester
94 posts
8,857 battles

Just saw that the compensation is being carried out, still dissapointed that the main reason clan play clan wars (steel) is not being awarded as compensation. Just 300 steel for players who played clan battles would be perfectly sufficient and would reflect the actual loss from people who have made the time for clan wars only to be left unable to by the server issues.

[CCN]
Players
11 posts
2,242 battles

just stopped by to say thanks for your fair and respectful approach to the players on this server issue.

• Cool 1

Players
77 posts

Warning for swearing. "Mother truckers" maybe implies a swear but it is not.

Dear WG employes, beyond this nice CCCP censorship, i wish u could respond to complaints as fast as to ... this.

But nooo, its not in the russian style.

I`m not going to take that ... (oh , almost sweared) insignificant "compensation" and i dont get why so many boot lickers thank you for it.

• Cool 2

Players
4,208 posts
9,286 battles
4 hours ago, x7junior said:

Que Horas o servidor Irá Ficar Inoperante? Horaria De Brasilia?

What time will the server go down? Schedule of Brazilian?

I'm Brazilian and I'm Playing on the European Server Why There Is No BR Server

I was Affected Several Times With This Error Including When I Was Liable To Initialize A Departure I Fall Automatically From The Server Then Clicked Reconnect Not Connected It Gave Server Error

I think it's kinda cool that someone from Brazil is gaming here :Smile_Default:

There is no server in South Amerika, but there is one in the north, in the USA.

Have you tried those servers yet?

I've played on NA server a couple times and evenb though the ping is obviously higher for someone from EU, WoWS is one of those games where bad pings will hardly impact the game at all. It isn't a shooter.

I know your reply was written hours ago. Have you received any of the compensation by now?

Cheers.

Players
4,208 posts
9,286 battles

Ow and btw, compensation received, thx wargaming :Smile_great:

And here I was expecting this to arrive in a week at the fastest, which turned out to be unjustified.

Perhaps I was just being too negative.

[-RFA-]
Players
2 posts

Well this is nice to see that they've admitted the problem first of all and also that they apologized and gave something in return (even tho for me only apologies would be enough).

Now is there any special reason why this problem ocurred and what problem was even (as I can remember it was before 12 am, i tried few times during the day but there was no succes). I thought first that problem was from my side and I am glad it wasn't.

And for the brasilian captain: isn't the ping from Brazil lower towards NA server than toward EU? I have nothing against but it would be easier for you/him because of ping/delay (at least in fps games it is harder to play the bigger the ping is)

Players
24 posts
6,002 battles

Said we would receive 2,000 oil as compensation for EU clan? But I've only received 20 (just for the x2 chests).

Anyone else having this problem?

[T-N-T]
Players
2,953 posts
13,184 battles
2 hours ago, D__Busby said:

Said we would receive 2,000 oil as compensation for EU clan? But I've only received 20 (just for the x2 chests).

Anyone else having this problem?

Well, no player will be getting the 2k oil themselves. It should be directly credited to each clan's balance (not sure if that already happened or not yet - don't keep an eye on my clan's oil reserves). Same as oil credited a while back to clans for taking part in the various challenges.

[WGB]
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,122 posts
27,645 battles

@MrConway

1. Those of you who played at least one battle since January 5 up to January 20 (when the issue was solved) will be able to claim 2 days of WoWS Premium Account and 2x Belle Époque containers. <--- got this (Thanks)
  2. Each EU clan will receive 2,000 oil.   <-- My clan [TOAST] We didn't get the 2000 oil, please fix this.

Players
817 posts
18 minutes ago, chaosengine16 said:

any news on the missions/campaigns that are about to end? I lost some much needed time to grind out that campaign.

Still ends on the 25th Jan

"However, please note that the combat missions "Nerves of Steel" will expire as initially planned and will not be available for completion after January 25."

I actually thought they had extended it due to the delay with the update coming, but must have read it wrong.

• Cool 1

[DAVY]
Players
1,873 posts
10,618 battles

maybe they are doing the promised maintenance, just an announcement would have been nice...

[INTRO]
Players
374 posts
14,714 battles

Looks like more server problems. I'm logged in but "purchase dubloons" and "account" have warning signal on them for me with the message "service not available". If we complain enough maybe WG will give us 1 signal each as compensation.

• Cool 2

[CG]
Players
2 posts
8,090 battles

Considering the usually adequate reactions, I would suggest just a little patience. 

[SWTP]
Players
1,036 posts
9,016 battles
16 godzin temu, DaMaGGo napisał:

I assume you´ve paid for all signals and camos you "lost" in the premium shop? Or what are you referring to?

Do you know that you some people do pay for camos and signals with a real money using gold? 

[K-P-M]
[K-P-M]
Players
640 posts
3,673 battles
Vor 3 Minuten, DariusJacek sagte:

Do you know that you some people do pay for camos and signals with a real money using gold? 

Thats why i asked.....

[-URK-]
Players
6 posts
11,148 battles
1 hour ago, CS_Hubert said:

Clan NN_DK did NOT get oil compensation

pUM3cNE.png   

So be patient and get back when your clan didn't get it after the 26th...

• Cool 2