You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
MrConway

EU Weekend Server Issues - Compensation

172 comments in this topic

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,521 posts
14 minutes ago, MrConway said:

We saw a lot of feedback from people struggling to complete the collection, so we though it would be most appropriate to send a little bit of help there. Santa containers would also have been a little excessive in this volume in my opinion.

IIRC, only the non time-limited collections have the "harsh" conversion-rate of 5 duplicates to 1. Time-limited ones were, to my knowledge, always confined to 3-to-1 or 4-to-1, thus easing it up considerably. Maybe the Belle Epoque collection was a bit poorly thought-out in that regard (not the collection itself, that one is fine, albeit a bit boring/conservative/sparse with the final rewards), with not enough containers to be earned in the initial PEF-event to guarantee a completion over the 4 directives, thus requiring players to start in the "techtree-ship"-campaign to gather yet other containers. 

I get what you're saying though.

• Cool 1

[OPC]
Alpha Tester
8 posts
5,781 battles

Thank you for the compensation, but we have lost precious time to finish the active missions. Could you extend the end dates of currently active missions? 

[TOXIC]
Players
4,529 posts
11,480 battles
41 minutes ago, HardLens said:

I really don't care about Claim or "Premium Account"
Cause when i was playing at the same time of the server issue, i had a bad experiance that make me feels angry, when you in the midle of the battle, and you got log off, and you simply lost the battle, or just can't play as you must be, its not about  compensation, its about that moment, it's already from the past... i know lot of members may will say, its a free game... but don't forget that we spend something more valuable than moneys, its our time.
all i ask, its keep the works up and let the game better...Thanks

So... you'd prefer there to be no compensation or something? You write a post about how bad of a time you had, with emphasis on every single word - but it's not like they can identify the problem, hop into their time machine and resolve the issue before it affected anyone, you know.

• Cool 2

[URSA]
Players
15 posts
8,116 battles

This compensation looks like a dirty joke. We need doubloons or super containers (I forgot how they look). and it was not necessary to remove the ships from santa's gifts (they stopped falling altogether)

• Cool 2

[LIGMA]
Alpha Tester
44 posts
1,540 battles

Thanks for the offer of 2 days premium.

But I have no need for Belle Époque containers.

I completed that collection.

It would be nice if we could choose which containers to get.

• Cool 2

Players
4,208 posts
9,286 battles
1 hour ago, MrConway said:

Please send a ticket to customer support with the details and screenshots - we'll investigate but I cannot promise anything.

I'm having a hard time figuring out where to actually start the support ticket from (like, which category it is or where the relevant support ticket button is actually located. I'm kinda lost there).

Are items given ingame that have an actual doubloon value (like a premium ship or in this case 50 camos, both of which are items that can also be bought directly in some way) considered a purchase?

It's not about the compensation for lost time or for items that I actually used right before the servers died, but about something I received on my account (like a gift) and was taken away from me due to the problems that the server had.

[SSA]
Players
10 posts
11,086 battles

I only had connection issues on last saturday for a couple of hours, so 2 days premium is really generous in my opinion, especially considering the required log in time window of January 05 - January 20.

Actually Wargaming EU has become really generous in total. Remember the grind for Missouri where EU players had to buy big expensive signal packs to get Papa Papa signals? NA players could buy them separately and we were pretty envious. And now you can get pretty much everything as a free to play gamer.

• Cool 1

[ITAL]
Players
3 posts
1,737 battles
11 ore fa, Hatju ha scritto:

Please also extend the Prinze F campain until the release of 8.0

This will be a nice thing for casual Player's like me, compensation? good i like it.

Weekend Tester
831 posts
5,923 battles
1 hour ago, MrConway said:

We saw a lot of feedback from people struggling to complete the collection, so we though it would be most appropriate to send a little bit of help there. Santa containers would also have been a little excessive in this volume in my opinion.

But then we have people, who have done the collection ages ago like me. For me these Belle duplicates compensate are a total joke.

• Cool 1

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,709 posts
2,730 battles
29 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

I'm having a hard time figuring out where to actually start the support ticket from (like, which category it is or where the relevant support ticket button is actually located. I'm kinda lost there).

Are items given ingame that have an actual doubloon value (like a premium ship or in this case 50 camos, both of which are items that can also be bought directly in some way) considered a purchase?

It's not about the compensation for lost time or for items that I actually used right before the servers died, but about something I received on my account (like a gift) and was taken away from me due to the problems that the server had.

I would suggest: In-game goods -> In-game goods - Lost and Found -> Camouflages

• Cool 3

[NUKED]
Players
448 posts
11,535 battles
3 minutes ago, MrConway said:

When i had a disconnect during CW on Saturday, it is possible to be compensated for this?

Players
4,208 posts
9,286 battles
7 minutes ago, MrConway said:

When I press In-game goods once, I get this:

In-Game Goods

There is no second In-game goods and I can't find "lost and found" nor "camos" anywhere.

I'm really lost?

Players
4,208 posts
9,286 battles

It's looking like this:

2090149591_in-gamegoods.thumb.jpg.6b58d8a32c2a38d38779bf98401d673d.jpg

I must've overlooked something important? That's the only logical explanation I can think of. I'm missing something.

Players
407 posts
17 hours ago, fjherher said:

how do i claim that?

I have the same question. Is that another fake news announcement? I see no premium account days neither Belle Epoque craters !!!

Players
4,208 posts
9,286 battles
Just now, Anthoniusii said:

I have the same question. Is that another fake news announcement? I see no premium account days neither Belle Epoque craters !!!

Should be here: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/userbonus/

If it's not, they haven't completed fixing the compensation yet, would be my guess.

Players
407 posts
3 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Should be here: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/userbonus/

If it's not, they haven't completed fixing the compensation yet, would be my guess.

Yes a message pops up

Captain, there are no available bonuses at the moment. Keep an eye out for upcoming events, which will be announced on the Portal!

Another fake news from WoWs dev team. Thanks alot!

Players
4,208 posts
9,286 battles
3 minutes ago, Anthoniusii said:

Yes a message pops up

Another fake news from WoWs dev team. Thanks alot!

Have you seen this?

Pay special attention to the parts I marked in bright retinadestroying pink.

777371691_in-gamegoods-probablyunclear.thumb.jpg.1931f0f0da46a1fd63d3b453c3f7d0cf.jpg

This was a mere 2 hours ago. I haven't seen a message that this was fully resolved. Have you?

• Cool 2

[ROI]
Players
80 posts
3,127 battles

Why is everyone thanking them for "compensation" when the compensation is just what most people lost out on.

They are quite simply giving you less than you lost and yet you are all thanking them.

Are you guys for real?

• Cool 3
  • Boring 2

[PUPSI]
Privateer
8,188 posts
Vor 5 Minuten, MistaBoo sagte:

Why is everyone thanking them for "compensation" when the compensation is just what most people lost out on. 

Good breeding? Good manners?

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[ITA_5]
Players
301 posts
7,864 battles
42 minuti fa, NothingButTheRain ha scritto:

It's looking like this:

2090149591_in-gamegoods.thumb.jpg.6b58d8a32c2a38d38779bf98401d673d.jpg

I must've overlooked something important? That's the only logical explanation I can think of. I'm missing something.

>about inventory. In the inventory there are camo. :-)