You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
MrConway

EU Weekend Server Issues - Compensation

172 comments in this topic

Beta Tester, Players
12 posts
7,088 battles
20 minutes ago, Altusambitio said:

Maybe I am a nit-picker.... but what about the *hall of fame* from the Prinz' directives ??   Every other time I logged on through the weekend and earlier today (Mon. 21.st),  my account showed zero points, then *top 25%* and then again zero.......   Dunno if others had that same problem too.  I however do not trust this *points received* statistic anymore.... if half of the time the points won in battles are not taken into account - it's not worth the pixels that display the numbers IMHO !

happened to me in the navy, everybody getting points for battles and me showing as zero, found 2 where I have points but that is it, the navy I should have scored a lot more points but no screenshots ;) moan, moan etc, please Santa can I have a Roll Very Good natural 66/100 unnatural event like my ****** can submerge or something, please, I was a good boy almost every night/day

DSC08129.JPG

[T-N-T]
Players
2,944 posts
13,142 battles

Well, thanks for premium.

As for the Belle époque containers, that's basically 30k credits for most people, no?  Not sure what the point of that is...

[SBS]
Players
154 posts
11,510 battles
4 hours ago, MrConway said:

Belle Époque containers.

fek all use to me,  I have overs a years prem and finished with the containers so stick them

• Cool 2

[KEBAB]
Players
3 posts
6,621 battles

Oil for clan is nice but the Premium time seems to replace what I lost when I could not play (unless those 2 days are not taken off) and having completed the collection the containers are of little real value. Still better than nothing.

[-UTI-]
Players
1 post
7,371 battles

really Guys, stop rcying about the compensation, ive played alot of other online games where there was no compensasion even if servers were offline 14+ hours a day, and u had to pay to play, atleast wg show they care unlike other Money machines out there ( take World of Warcraft for one ). And to those WHO complain about the containers recived,, well you cant please everyone, no matter which containers they gave someone would be dissatisfyed, even if it was huge santa containers some would go " oh great just camoflages or signals " be happy, or dont claim the compensation if you hate it THAT much:cap_horn: now be happy and good luck out there captains

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[ICON]
Beta Tester
97 posts
24,266 battles
26 minutes ago, fanofwar said:

really Guys, stop rcying about the compensation, ive played alot of other online games where there was no compensasion even if servers were offline 14+ hours a day, and u had to pay to play, atleast wg show they care unlike other Money machines out there ( take World of Warcraft for one ). And to those WHO complain about the containers recived,, well you cant please everyone, no matter which containers they gave someone would be dissatisfyed, even if it was huge santa containers some would go " oh great just camoflages or signals " be happy, or dont claim the compensation if you hate it THAT much:cap_horn: now be happy and good luck out there captains

That is why blizzard lost some billions the last months and lost total contact with their fanbase 😆 They destroyed themselves by not keeping their players happy.

But I guess some companies have to learn the "hard" way I guess.

This compensation is a big disappointment to lots of players and it's gonna lead to only one thing which is a lot of paying customers to stop paying for anything in this game.

At least that is what I read on Facebook groups and I don't blame them actually after this.

• Cool 2

Players
363 posts

FIXED IT or ANOTHER LIE.

HOW MANY MORE TIMES BEFORE YOU FIX IT PROPERLY IT'S STILL SCREWY AND IT'S STILL LOCKING PLAYERS AT BATTLE LOADING.

SO SCREW YOUR SO CALLED FIX 5 times today i had to reboot the game now taking longer to load to get into battles.

Over the past few months on reporting this support DENIES there's anything wrong with the sever.

Players
4,162 posts
9,248 battles
13 hours ago, Altusambitio said:

Maybe I am a nit-picker.... but what about the *hall of fame* from the Prinz' directives ??   Every other time I logged on through the weekend and earlier today (Mon. 21.st),  my account showed zero points, then *top 25%* and then again zero.......   Dunno if others had that same problem too.  I however do not trust this *points received* statistic anymore.... if half of the time the points won in battles are not taken into account - it's not worth the pixels that display the numbers IMHO !

If the points are not taken into account for you, they are also not taken into account for everybody else. So not just for you.

And the 8.0 patch was postponed by a week right. So you still got 5 days MORE, right? So what are you complaining about?

11 hours ago, Jessa_Doom said:

FIXED IT or ANOTHER LIE.

HOW MANY MORE TIMES BEFORE YOU FIX IT PROPERLY IT'S STILL SCREWY AND IT'S STILL LOCKING PLAYERS AT BATTLE LOADING.

SO SCREW YOUR SO CALLED FIX 5 times today i had to reboot the game now taking longer to load to get into battles.

Over the past few months on reporting this support DENIES there's anything wrong with the sever.

*edited*

11 hours ago, Liquidfreak said:

Thanks for that but.... i think its not enough. 

Well for me it isn't. 50 camos >> 2 days premium.

It's the value of roughly 3k doubloons I had received legitimately ingame, but was taken away from my account due to the server problems.

13 hours ago, PanzerTony123 said:

Don't want premium account...just wanted the chance to earn the P.E. Freidrich...Now it looks like i don't have enough time...unless i grind away 24/7 and forego my daily real life obligations.... have you

got a few matchsticks fer me eyelids?

Even when taking into account these lost 2 days, you got 7 (SEVEN!!!) days for free already.

So a net total of 5 days MORE. If you then still don't have enough time, then that has nothing to do with the serverhamsters being on strike for 2 consecutive evenings.

Yes the grind was quite terrible. I bought the PEF, it's where my 6800 doubloons in the screenshot came from.

Players
4,162 posts
9,248 battles
4 hours ago, StLaszlo said:

"Those of you who played at least one battle since January 5 up to January 20 (when the issue was solved) will be able to claim 2 days of WoWS Premium Account and 2x Belle Époque containers."

So technically if you were unable to log in, you will be compensated ONLY if you can play. I know the issue sometimes let me into the server, but how play a single battle if I unable to log in?!?!?!?!

It sais literally in the text that you read yourself that you could log in any time for 2 full weeks, 5 januari until 18 januari, right?

If you had managed to log in even once, you get FULL compensation.

If you didn't even play once during the 2 weeks when there was absolutely no server issue (except apparently on your own end), then you don't deserve any compensation anyway.

Oh yes, I forgot the ?!?!?!?!, because that looks impressive, doesn't it?

[SSS]
Beta Tester
94 posts
8,857 battles

I can only speak for my clan of course (although I don't think we are particularly unusual) but we really couldn't care less about 2000 oil. The containers likewise are nice to have of course but their contents are not why we play clan wars.

We play clan wars for steel and steel alone.

Managing to get 7 people online and ready to go can be pretty challenging, in our case we only have about 10 active players and people have real life commitments so we actually have to make time for clan wars and having server issues after going to that much trouble is a real kick in the teeth.

Given the steel rewards for clan wars (and assuming a 50% win rate) it seems reasonable to say that 4 games (about an hour of playing) missed is about 300 steel missed. Since the downtime on saturday was about an hour (not sure about during the week) a compensation of 300 steel to players who played a match of clan battles in the affected timeframe seems like a fair compensation. Not a huge amount but enough that I think most people would be more than happy with it.

• Cool 3

Players
4,162 posts
9,248 battles
15 hours ago, Admiral_Noif said:

Did you even read to the end?

"We will update you with instructions on how to claim your compensation once the issue is fully resolved."

Half the *edited*  here don't read. They just want to complain in their pathetic little hopes that they get a free stalingrad for no reason whatsoever.

15 hours ago, Tragac011 said:

15 days issue and you give only 2 days of premium account.....You are kidding?

What 15 days issues?

The server went belly up just 2 evenings, right?

15 hours ago, protos_archon said:

wath about the doubloons credits signals and camo i lost douring server crush will allso be compensate it?

Very good question:

14 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Hi.

2 days ago I had received a supercontainer. But today I noticed the contents of the supercontainer were deleted from my account due to the problems with the server. 

Would it be possible to give these back to my account? I don't care about the contents of the twitch crate.

I only noticed today when I wanted to put some of those camos on my Iowa that they were missing. Could I please get these camos back? I received them fair and square.

Screenshots attached

Reveal hidden contents

19 jan. Received the 50 camos.

shot-19_01.19_19_58.57-0514.thumb.jpg.3c078328035579b8900a1ecc653b0c9d.jpgshot-19_01.19_19_58_58-0332.thumb.jpg.0f7d52532248fa54b74e3cf1cb850ace.jpgshot-19_01.19_19_59.14-0913.thumb.jpg.1c9a3ae704d73e774a63a3126be9fd1d.jpgshot-19_01.19_20_00.40-0449.thumb.jpg.46f22339c7c2e2ca5050338037d0cad4.jpgshot-19_01.19_20_10.50-0701.thumb.jpg.96ad5187c26ecb470df293045b0c2755.jpgshot-19_01.19_20_10.58-0438.thumb.jpg.daeef2eaa2992d8087b8a40eda8e05c0.jpgshot-19_01.19_20_11.02-0415.thumb.jpg.2d1a9094c8a216b319c981a4f061b128.jpg

shot-19_01.19_20_11.32-0810.thumb.jpg.dea24fb5d6cc478fad8199e5bdbb0e04.jpg

20 jan, it can be seen that I lost some progress on xp on my Doshot-19_01.20_13_38.11-0451.thumb.jpg.edbe2489ba19c0336c4e4bff3c78cff4.jpgnskoi and lost a little bit of credits and fxp. But I didn't notice the missing camos yet.

shot-19_01.20_13_37.06-0615.thumb.jpg.5b3e45c83496cc6d0cff371061a87393.jpg

21 jan, now I notice I'm missing the 50 LFP camos.

shot-19_01.21_20_06.55-0817.thumb.jpg.c2600174aae2150bf134bc4c74c33832.jpg

Could I please get these 50 camos back? They went missing due to the server problems.

I literally lost 3k doubloons worth of camos due to this crash.

It was on my account. Next day the 50 camos were gone. Deleted.

• Cool 1

[GLOBS]
[GLOBS]
Players
144 posts
11,881 battles

thank you for the compo WG but .. could we have a couple of extra days for the PEF Mission grind ?? Please . the Steel one as it is not the easiest..  3Mill credits when you don't have any flags left .  ( I used them to get the PEF ) . fingers crossed you get it all sorted fast or you might have the delay the patch again ..... 

• Cool 1

[ADE]
Players
10 posts
11,819 battles

i already have premium account so what do i get for compensation? the 2 days premium back like if nothing had happened? if u want to compensate give credits or doubloons for wasting players time

[4-20]
[4-20]
Players
204 posts
11 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Well for me it isn't. 50 camos >> 2 days premium.

It's the value of roughly 3k doubloons I had received legitimately ingame, but was taken away from my account due to the server problems.

*edited*

• Bad 1

[OXI]
[OXI]
Players
10 posts
9,422 battles

Good morning

It is good to hear that they are going to give compensation, but the problem, in my opinion, is time. Many of us, the players, who make it possible for the game to continue, spending money we only have a few days and a few hours to play. And if in those days and in those hours it does not work ?. As you know, the Clanwars have an end date as well as the directives of Prinz E. Friedrich, for many it means that we can not get the boat. How is this compensated ?.

Greetings.

• Cool 1

[AXIS]
Players
714 posts
12,086 battles

that´s it? i´d expect at least 7 days of prem to make up for the time wasted.

maybe you should get some sort of server redundancy with all the trillions you´re making each year ...

dunno just a thought

[EON]
Alpha Tester
9 posts
4,749 battles

Will the compensation be a code where we can choose when to activate it? Because I play like 2-3 rounds under the week which would make the prem time useless. On the other hand I can play a lot more on the weekends like most players do^^ 

• Cool 1

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,706 posts
2,730 battles
15 hours ago, Duncan_Carrier said:

Any indication of when the problem will be resolved?

Hopefully later this week, we will definitely let you know as soon as it is!

14 hours ago, fjherher said:

how do i claim that?

As mentioned it will be made available when the issue has been fully fixed, we want to make sure everything is back to normal first.

Once that happens we'll let you know, then you can claim it here: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/userbonus/

This lets you decide when you want the two days of premium time to start.

14 hours ago, Allied_Winter said:

According to Sehales (got it from the German section), there's a high chance it'll work like claiming rewards for participating in the PTS. Allowing for a player to decide when he wants to claim his two days premium time.

Yes, it will.

14 hours ago, protos_archon said:

wath about the doubloons credits signals and camo i lost douring server crush will allso be compensate it?

Unfortunately we cannot do any custom compensations for consumables lost during the crash, which is why we added the containers.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,706 posts
2,730 battles
14 hours ago, Tragac011 said:

15 days issue and you give only 2 days of premium account.....You are kidding?

The issue was only this Saturday and Sunday, but we are extending the compensation to anyone who has played in the last two weeks to ensure we have everyone who might have been affected covered.

13 hours ago, StLaszlo said:

"Those of you who played at least one battle since January 5 up to January 20 (when the issue was solved) will be able to claim 2 days of WoWS Premium Account and 2x Belle Époque containers."

So technically if you were unable to log in, you will be compensated ONLY if you can play. I know the issue sometimes let me into the server, but how play a single battle if I unable to log in?!?!?!?!

Also it's January 21 and when I tried today many times I was still unable to log in, so the issue isn't solved on 20.... Also it's not a weekend server issue, as I met this issue even January 7-8-9 2 weeks ago.... I'm glad I was able to log in during January 10-13 and do all the missions as hard as I could.

Edit: I can't check if I able to log in now, as my PC busy to download the Asia client now. ^^

To be clear, we only had issues this weekend. If you had problems before then please contact our support team so they can investigate and help you sort it out!

13 hours ago, MrFingers said:

I'm a bit puzzled about the actual use of the Belle Epoque containers (why not use santa-container(s)?), apart from "hey 20 more oil for the clan". The days of premium is a nice, but nothing more than correct, gesture.

We saw a lot of feedback from people struggling to complete the collection, so we though it would be most appropriate to send a little bit of help there. Santa containers would also have been a little excessive in this volume in my opinion.

12 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Hi.

2 days ago I had received a supercontainer. But today I noticed the contents of the supercontainer were deleted from my account due to the problems with the server. 

Would it be possible to give these back to my account? I don't care about the contents of the twitch crate.

I only noticed today when I wanted to put some of those camos on my Iowa that they were missing. Could I please get these camos back? I received them fair and square.

Screenshots attached

Reveal hidden contents

Please send a ticket to customer support with the details and screenshots - we'll investigate but I cannot promise anything.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[IRON7]
Players
1 post
3,802 battles

Hi
Will the compensation be implemented this week or later on? I'm kinda impatient since I'm going to travel next monday and I'd like to be able to utilize to the full the little time I have for the game...thanks in advance

[TB-PF]
[TB-PF]
Players
44 posts

I really don't care about Claim or "Premium Account"
Cause when i was playing at the same time of the server issue, i had a bad experiance that make me feels angry, when you in the midle of the battle, and you got log off, and you simply lost the battle, or just can't play as you must be, its not about  compensation, its about that moment, it's already from the past... i know lot of members may will say, its a free game... but don't forget that we spend something more valuable than moneys, its our time.
all i ask, its keep the works up and let the game better...Thanks