You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MaxTNT

WoWp collaboration?

8 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
935 battles

I was just wondering that with the whole carrier rework coming up if there was any kind of collaboration with World of Warplanes in the works?

Seems like the perfect moment to co-promote both games...

A shared ingame event or perhaps something along the lines of a shared bundle:

- 1st Carrier Division:

- Tier VII Carrier 'Kaga'

- Tier V Fighter 'A6M3'

Carrier Division 17:

- Tier VII Carrier 'Saipan'

- Tier V Fighter 'XF4U-1'

Or perhaps even a British bundle to promote the new carrier line:

- unnamed Premium British carrier (I'm sure there'll be one)

- Tier VIII Fighter 'Seafang'

Anyway, let me know your thoughts...

Players
0 posts

...i do not know about that ( i am just a player, as you are)...as to warplanes in Wows, must say, when I am sunk in some randoms battle i always "hang around"...to watch things, just for me own relaxation, smoking some, drinking some & watching the others. So, i also watched (very many times) the carriers and the warplanes (bombers + torp-planes doing their stuff)...and must say: graphics are truly awesome!....planes look so immense great!.....so much like ta watch them, oh, yes. I never played World of Warplanes myself (maybe some day i do?..can very well be) but planes in Wows are so brilliantly, makes this game so great, = such an important ingredient for our perfect recipe, makes this already great game truly unique. So, yeah, i guess WG has the know-how about the planes (= great) so logically i tend to think such implemented in WoWS, yeah, that's logical imho.

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,690 posts
1,489 battles

I am amazed WoWP is still going. If it was a dog they would of put the poor thing down by now.

Players
662 posts
245 battles

maybe they could i guess, is wowp even popular? i have been thinking about getting into it and trying to pad my stats early (:Smile_trollface:)

maybe a planefu girl game will revive the genre :Smile_trollface:

[K-P-M]
[K-P-M]
Players
330 posts
2,179 battles

Seems like they follow the War Thunder modell of combined warfare.....or is it just me thinking in wrong direction??

Players
2 posts
935 battles
5 hours ago, fallenkezef said:

I am amazed WoWP is still going. If it was a dog they would of put the poor thing down by now.

16 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

maybe they could i guess, is wowp even popular? i have been thinking about getting into it and trying to pad my stats early (:Smile_trollface:)

I for one really enoy WoWp and play it regularly. (it also helps that I am much better at it then I am at WoWs)

The population might not be that huge, but it's still in the several thousands I believe.

Also, the addition of bots fill up every game to full, so it's not like it's a 5 vs 5 game or anything.

WG is also still actively releasing new content for it with a new line of planes or a gamemode coming pretty much every two months or so...

Players
662 posts
245 battles
1 minute ago, MaxTNT said:

I for one really enoy WoWp and play it regularly. (it also helps that I am much better at it then I am at WoWs)

The population might not be that huge, but it's still in the several thousands I believe.

Also, the addition of bots fill up every game to full, so it's like it's a 5 vs 5 game or anything.

WG is also still actively releasing new content for it with a new line of planes or a gamemode coming pretty much every two months or so...

hmm thats quite promising actually, i can see why people play warthunder more for planes but i just feel like bombers are absolutely pointless their half the time.

but anyways thanks for the info.

Players
0 posts
16 hours ago, MaxTNT said:

Also, the addition of bots fill up every game to full, so it's not like it's a 5 vs 5 game or anything.

....wows = me #1...still figure i will get a taste of wowp also....WG is immense creative...such great brilliant people behind the screens...actually they are kind of playing 3-dimensional chess...the Russians can ( I love em!!!!)!...so great in maths + chess!!...is facts...is true....sometimes i am watching for 2 hours long some tactical/positional position on board....all wood...the board, the pieces..all wood....me watching....such beauty!...talkin chess here...me, i learned it from the great Russian people, learned me the beauty of chess, ohhh yes...such beauty....GM Anatoly Karpow + GM Wassily Smyslow me great idols...still watching their games...such beauty...such beauty...ohh man...such beauty (...words cannot describe such beauty....)