Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Tirande

Jean Bart Maid of Orleans Camo

9 comments in this topic

[YJKG]
Players
328 posts
17,101 battles

So I picked up Jean Bart the other night with the coal I collected from the snowflake storm. (whoo no more grinding snowflakes, cleared 190 ships or so!) And I was wondering why she doesn't have the Maid of Orleans camo yet like her sister and Gascan. Surely it wouldn't be too much of a problem to tweak the skin where needed to suit her? This might just be a personal thing but I kinda like that camo on Richelieu and I'd love to have it on Jean Bart as well. Maybe WG can either put it into some campaign or weekly quest thing or something?

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,074 posts
17,364 battles

No. That camo is only for the brave tiny tier 8 facing tier 10.

• Funny 1

[TOXIC]
Players
1,252 posts
16,939 battles
36 minutes ago, Tirande said:

So I picked up Jean Bart the other night with the coal I collected from the snowflake storm. (whoo no more grinding snowflakes, cleared 190 ships or so!) And I was wondering why she doesn't have the Maid of Orleans camo yet like her sister and Gascan. Surely it wouldn't be too much of a problem to tweak the skin where needed to suit her? This might just be a personal thing but I kinda like that camo on Richelieu and I'd love to have it on Jean Bart as well. Maybe WG can either put it into some campaign or weekly quest thing or something?

Probably because JB was released long after events in which you could get that camo. Maybe sometime in the future, who knows.

[YJKG]
Players
328 posts
17,101 battles
6 minutes ago, fumtu said:

Probably because JB was released long after events in which you could get that camo. Maybe sometime in the future, who knows.

The devs claim to read the forums, figured I'd slap a thing on here and hope it passes down the pipeline. :P It's a nice camo though so I'd like having it on JB, which is a fun BB to play even if she's not the best T9 BB to have on a team in the T9 BB slot.

Players
4,051 posts
7,554 battles
4 minutes ago, Tirande said:

The devs claim to read the forums, figured I'd slap a thing on here and hope it passes down the pipeline. :P It's a nice camo though so I'd like having it on JB, which is a fun BB to play even if she's not the best T9 BB to have on a team in the T9 BB slot.

Yea, devs read the forum, RU one to be precise:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 2

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,238 posts
11,727 battles
1 hour ago, Tirande said:

You are that determined to spend more money on this game? :cap_money:

[BFS]
Beta Tester
961 posts
5,431 battles
25 minutes ago, Panocek said:

Yea, devs read the forum, RU one to be precise:Smile_trollface:

Only if it's not getting a gateway error like last weekend.....   :Smile_coin:

[YJKG]
Players
328 posts
17,101 battles
16 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

You are that determined to spend more money on this game? :cap_money:

Sure, they're dropping Yahagi and some other ships I want anyway... and it's not sif I'm playing with premium time or anything so as an alternative to buying premium time I don't mind buying a ship or two when they suit my fancy. ;)

Sign in to follow this