Sign in to follow this  
Mrs_Often

UK pve player looking for a clan.

4 comments in this topic

[BBMM]
Players
2 posts
642 battles

Hi,  I am an older player that enjoys co op WoWS. I used to play WoT under the name blueonblue also WoWS under the same name. I took a long break from both games lost my password (its an age thing) and made a new account with Mrs Often.

I prefer bb gameplay and would enjoy the company of any ex military clans or players that have a good sense of humour.

PvP is something that I may try in the near future.

• Cool 1

[-SOG-]
Players
59 posts
1,177 battles

We have a clan that's devoted to growing together as a community. A lot of us are focused on improving our skills and some of us are even pretty new, as well as some senior players who have mastered many skills along the way. We're a pretty new clan, but we already have a vibrant and active community of players who all enjoy using WoWS as their downtime to hang out in voice chat divisions.

Our requirements are:

• Be polite and pleasant, and constructive.
  • (semi-optional, but highly recommended) Have Discord and join our server, to form divisions, coordinate, chat, and generally get to know the boys (no girls yet, but they're more than welcome) in our clan. We're a pretty active community. One important note here is that we often use voice chat on Discord to communicate when in a division. A working mic is highly recommended.
  • Be ready to be active for more than once a month (you can pop in for an hour and play with us just for kicks, no issues with that). Of course, we very much recommend at least a little bit of weekly activity.
  • No xp requirements, oil requirements, battle requirements, or whatever. We actively recruit people with over 1400 battles, but that doesn't mean we don't accept people who have less.
  • We may do Co-op with you, but you'll have to specify that whenever you ask if anyone is up for a division. Most of us are PvP folks.

If you don't want to join our clan, but you really like the benefits having an active community brings, or you're unsure you can make the meager commitments we ask of our clan members, you're still more than welcome to join our server on Discord at this URL: https://discord.gg/Z8m4mJw

Yes, we don't care if you join us. We'd love it, of course, and especially if you bring enough oil to make our stores slippery. But we know there are far more attractive clans out there with higher stats, more prestige, and more in-game benefits (though ours are growing rapidly). We have no problems having members of other clans, or even entire other clans, on our servers.

This can also be interpreted as an invitation for other clan organizers to join in and coordinate a multi-clan effort with us to build one nice and tight community. Please contact us in the Discord server if you're interested in having your clan work with ours as friendly competitors.

Though I must mention that two people just left higher-stat clans today to join ours specifically because of the community aspect. I guess it's something people want :)

We'd love you to be a part of this, as a member or non-member. It's solely up to you with zero pressure. The more people we have around us, the more we grow as a community and enjoy ourselves. Divmates are valuable!

If this community is a bit small for your taste, think of this:

• It's been only two weeks since the effort started. We now have regular divisions and a pretty vibrant but small community.
  • As the head honcho in this clan, I am an individual who IRL works in a field that requires the skill of organizing talented people together in one large effort, and it's what I built my own company on. This is what I do and I've made quite a decent living doing it. That extends to everything else in life.
  • You don't have to join the clan to participate!
  • Member of another clan? I don't care! We welcome everyone. Make oil for your clan while having a blast with our mates!

Once you join our Discord, if you do not use your WoWS nickname, it will be changed to that anyway to make you easier to recognize and everyone can invite you to divisions more easily. That is about the only thing that might become an annoyance. If everything else sounds fine, come on in and join the fun!

[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
128 posts
1,808 battles

Hi Mrs_Often,

Prior Military myself :-) :cap_rambo:

If you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual yet mature community with adult players and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord 250+ users, we do divisions and a bit of other play when we have the numbers , we're getting into CW as well on Wed, Thurs, Sat and Sundays. We have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan and have players that also venture into some other titles, so you have some friends when you need a break from ships. We have a few CoOP only players as well which are a real help and are helping us grind oil for the naval base.

We are always looking fun, enthusiastic and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. We are a true multi-gaming experience. Feel free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!

Sign in to follow this