Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Zen71_sniper

Server crashes and Clan Battles

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[OCTO]
Players
748 posts
15,682 battles

Hi all, 

 

We were all affected by misbehaving servers and hamster rebellion last night. S..t happens in IT, we all know that. 

 

Our clan played a good battle against another clan and we won just before server crashes. This win is not reflected in clan battles log or in our personal assignments for steel, etc.

 

Now, it would be nice to credit us with a win - there are replays and screenshots confirming it. @MrConway - any advice, will wins currently missing  be synchronized, or can replay be sent to support for manual adjustment of personal assignments (something similar was done for Graf Spee mssion).

 

Even better, give us an extra day of CB on 30th. Many clans are doing last minute dash for mission and ranking and we lost some prime time for CBs.

 

While whining about one win might sound petty, this season it can mean the difference between 0 and 2500 steel, at least for me.... Happened last season, when I missed extra steel by one win only.

 

Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-TXG-]
Players
2,406 posts
2 hours ago, Zen71_sniper said:

 

Even better, give us an extra day of CB on 30th. Many clans are doing last minute dash for mission and ranking and we lost some prime time for CBs.

 

 

You already got a surprise extra week to get more wins :Smile_amazed:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OCTO]
Players
748 posts
15,682 battles
52 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

You already got a surprise extra week to get more wins :Smile_amazed:

So did other servers, but only EU crashed.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DE-FS]
Players
339 posts
10,103 battles

yes. during clan battles...server crash!! and no prolonging hours!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,426 posts
2,340 battles
On 1/20/2019 at 6:02 AM, Zen71_sniper said:

Hi all, 

 

We were all affected by misbehaving servers and hamster rebellion last night. S..t happens in IT, we all know that. 

 

Our clan played a good battle against another clan and we won just before server crashes. This win is not reflected in clan battles log or in our personal assignments for steel, etc.

 

Now, it would be nice to credit us with a win - there are replays and screenshots confirming it. @MrConway - any advice, will wins currently missing  be synchronized, or can replay be sent to support for manual adjustment of personal assignments (something similar was done for Graf Spee mssion).

 

Even better, give us an extra day of CB on 30th. Many clans are doing last minute dash for mission and ranking and we lost some prime time for CBs.

 

While whining about one win might sound petty, this season it can mean the difference between 0 and 2500 steel, at least for me.... Happened last season, when I missed extra steel by one win only.

 

Thanks in advance!

 

Unfortunately we cannot technically credit any wins, but we are extending clan battles missions by a week, so if you are still missing completions it is not too late! They will now expire on 29.01!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TTT]
Players
3,938 posts
7,767 battles
2 minutes ago, MrConway said:

 

Unfortunately we cannot technically credit any wins, but we are extending clan battles missions by a week, so if you are still missing completions it is not too late! They will now expire on 29.01!

which, if I recall, you announced before this latest Hamster Rebellion... :Smile_sceptic:

 

so I take it you have spies in the Insurgent's ranks that told you in advance that they were planning something, and you took preventative measures?

 

Or was it that you yourself incited the rebellion to flush out the leaders so you could execute them and restore order? WG EBIL CORPORATE OVERLORDS CONFIRMED!

:Smile_trollface:

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SERBS]
Players
47 posts
4,830 battles

If i understand MrConway correctly, there will be an extra extention, after 29.01.2019., which means clan battles will not end with intrudiction of 0.8.0 patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TTT]
Players
3,938 posts
7,767 battles
12 minutes ago, Gidzi said:

If i understand MrConway correctly, there will be an extra extention, after 29.01.2019., which means clan battles will not end with intrudiction of 0.8.0 patch.

I mean, I applaud your optimism and fantasy, but...

1 hour ago, MrConway said:

They will now expire on 29.01!

this is pretty clear (29th being the tuesday before 0.8.0)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OCTO]
Players
748 posts
15,682 battles
1 hour ago, MrConway said:

 

Unfortunately we cannot technically credit any wins, but we are extending clan battles missions by a week, so if you are still missing completions it is not too late! They will now expire on 29.01!

Thanks for the feedback, appreciated. However, season was already extended, BEFORE the server crash, right?

 

Nice spin tough .... :Smile-_tongue:

 

I will probably reach my goal - but there might be people who will miss it by one or two battles. I think it would be fair to manually credit those players (as it has been done for Graf Spee). It would be a nice gesture from WG. Just saying.... 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,426 posts
2,340 battles
28 minutes ago, Gidzi said:

If i understand MrConway correctly, there will be an extra extention, after 29.01.2019., which means clan battles will not end with intrudiction of 0.8.0 patch.

 

No, clan battles will end with 0.8.0 as planned, sorry for the misunderstanding.

 

5 minutes ago, Zen71_sniper said:

Thanks for the feedback, appreciated. However, season was already extended, BEFORE the server crash, right?

 

Nice spin tough .... :Smile-_tongue:

 

I will probably reach my goal - but there might be people who will miss it by one or two battles. I think it would be fair to manually credit those players (as it has been done for Graf Spee). It would be a nice gesture from WG. Just saying.... 

 

 

 

I wasn't trying to spin anything, the extension of clan battles missions is not connected to the server issues (we just know people appreciate more time to get steel :)) - but there were questions here regardless.

 

We had announced the extension of the season, but not the missions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OCTO]
Players
748 posts
15,682 battles
10 minutes ago, MrConway said:

 

No, clan battles will end with 0.8.0 as planned, sorry for the misunderstanding.

 

 

I wasn't trying to spin anything, the extension of clan battles missions is not connected to the server issues (we just know people appreciate more time to get steel :)) - but there were questions here regardless.

 

We had announced the extension of the season, but not the missions. 

OK, fair enough. Somehow I assumed (and many more, I bet you at least 2 doubloons!) that extension of season = extension of missions and that it was decided before the crash, due to the 0.8.0 delay.

 

Thx! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×