Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Yamato942

PEF Hall of Fame bugged??

5 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[JRM]
Players
113 posts
8,373 battles

Is it only me or anybody else noticed since we haved server crashes that Pef campaign hall of fame points are bugged and show some other numbers?

I think that i saw 2 days ago points for all bracket numbers was higher. Its look like they rollback points gained in last couple of hours, or even days.

Probably related with server crash, but how they will restore it??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
1,056 posts
14,085 battles

They wont if backup is used its nearly always the last (stable) one meaning it can only go backwards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-CC-]
Players
182 posts
12,209 battles

I wonder when the Hall of Fame is going to close? It was supposed to be this morning, and I did get the guaranteed reward for participating, but nothing else. Meanwhile I keep earning points from battles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[IDDQD]
Players
1,772 posts
16,113 battles
On 1/20/2019 at 1:48 AM, Yamato942 said:

s it only me or anybody else noticed since we haved server crashes that Pef campaign hall of fame points are bugged and show some other numbers?

I think that i saw 2 days ago points for all bracket numbers was higher.

On Thursday there was around 25k ppl in hall of flame. On Saturday there was over 50k so....top 5% from 25k was higher than 5% from 50k. Thats why point needed went down.  

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
776 posts
12,491 battles
1 hour ago, Quetak said:

On Thursday there was around 25k ppl in hall of flame. On Saturday there was over 50k so....top 5% from 25k was higher than 5% from 50k. Thats why point needed went down.  

Exactly: a lot of people (non-wallet grinders, casual players...) are probably finishing the directives now (grinding 24M credits isn't a walk in the park) and are entering the hall of fame at the bottom, thus dragging the points for the percentiles down.

 

2 hours ago, Rosletyne said:

I wonder when the Hall of Fame is going to close? It was supposed to be this morning, and I did get the guaranteed reward for participating, but nothing else. Meanwhile I keep earning points from battles.

IIRC from other directive-oriented tasks, the hall of fame closes/resets on Wednesday morning. There's also the fact that the new patch was postponed and it was meant to end with its arrival, so maybe some more days until everything is over.

 

Salute.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×