You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cyclops_

NOT HAPPY!!!!!

23 comments in this topic

[OGHF]
Players
637 posts
11,484 battles

In a game in my Neptune, got killed, but not before torping and sinking a Salem and Chapa, few mins left of the battle, we had 6 ships left, they had CV + 1, DD I think, server crashed, hope we get compensated Wargaming @MrConway 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[-TXG-]
Players
2,407 posts

no need for the drama, it's just one of those things.....50% of the players at the time will be pleased, the others will be whining. I am in the pleased half as we were getting a kicking. :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
961 posts
5,431 battles

Well, if you were on the losing or wining side the results don't appear to be registering (if the game crashes) but I'm sure your consumables (camos and flags) have been used up.

[OGHF]
Players
637 posts
11,484 battles
1 minute ago, BrusilovX said:

Well, if you were on the losing or wining side the results don't appear to be registering (if the game crashes) but I'm sure your consumables (camos and flags) have been used up.

Exactly.

[FGG]
[FGG]
Players
1 post
5,278 battles

Not playable atm. Too many crashes and reconnection problems.

Players
3,876 posts
6,022 battles
16 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

but I'm sure your consumables (camos and flags) have been used up. 

They indeed are gone. Nice losing a full set of Oureboros/Red Dragon/Leviathan/Hydra etc. I mean, I got 5 of each, who cares if 1 or 2 go to hell, right?

Players
58 posts
761 battles

Maybe Wargaming could offset what you lost by reminding you of what they've handed out over the years? 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 6
  • Bad 1

Beta Tester
3,940 posts
14,134 battles

For prolonged connection problems some global compensation would be nice.. like a day or two of premium for all players active on these day mayhaps?

Thats what is done in some other games...

[DK-]
Beta Tester
32 posts
5,255 battles

Was there a Roll Back as I seem to have lost more than one battles worth of XP and Credits, For example I had completed a directive earlier today and now I am only half way through it again ??!?!?!?

Players
3,876 posts
6,022 battles
3 minutes ago, OddityNZ said:

Was there a Roll Back as I seem to have lost more than one battles worth of XP and Credits, For example I had completed a directive earlier today and now I am only half way through it again ??!?!?!?

Looks okay over here. I played a couple of games shortly before the last crash - mission progress, XP and everything is still there.

[ANV]
[ANV]
Players
211 posts
2,847 battles

You lose for playing neppube. In fact, you owe us. 

[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles

OK. Server crashes happen. Now it seems to be a bigger problem. Let's not sharpen our pitchforks yet and give WG a chance to elaborate. Maybe the server is under some DDos BS attack or something out of control of WG. In my experience any bad hickup is compensated very well. Keep your cool please.

[DK-]
Beta Tester
32 posts
5,255 battles
23 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Looks okay over here. I played a couple of games shortly before the last crash - mission progress, XP and everything is still there.

I definitely lost the last few games I played today.

I have my XP still on x2 for those ships I played before the crash (Im 100% positive on this) as well as having to complete one directive again and the other two I had going as well.

Its like I lost 1-2 hours of gameplay.

[SWTP]
Players
450 posts
6,751 battles
2 godziny temu, ForlornSailor napisał:

They indeed are gone. Nice losing a full set of Oureboros/Red Dragon/Leviathan/Hydra etc. I mean, I got 5 of each, who cares if 1 or 2 go to hell, right?

Plus one of this rare Asian camos.

Players
43 posts
4,794 battles

It is understandable any technical issue and/or a hacker attack. Even an extraterrestrial attack or a total blackout in Russia.

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY AFTER YESTERDAY SHUTDOWN THERE WAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE NEWS FOR THE MATTER!

And if 2nd shutdown was necessary  an announcement for that.

So we have some possibilities 

1 They lie. They have problems they cant foreseeing...

2 Someone mess and go away and the others try to fix the problems...

3 There is no one of the stuff there in weekends, so none take the responsibility...

4 The Christmas holidays in Russia r very long...

5 NONE of them has the guts to step forward and take the responsibility as any decent bureaucrat all over the world (in Greece particular...) 

I dont believe that some of my guesses r true threw the 1.5 year I play this game, but they stop announce sales some months now, they dont spell a word for a shutdown 3rd time in 2 months IN THE PROPER PLACE,  which is the NEWS of the game, not even in the announcements in the forum.

SAD. VERY SAD

[JRM]
Players
118 posts
8,464 battles

Funny how now everybody was having best camo and best signals when crashed while when server is ok l am very rarely saw those, now all full setup :cap_like:

• Cool 1

[MUMMY]
[MUMMY]
Players
178 posts
5,792 battles

1,500 steel should be adequate compensation IMO :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
4,169 posts
10,987 battles
21 hours ago, Cyclops_ said:

In a game in my Neptune, got killed, but not before torping and sinking a Salem and Chapa, few mins left of the battle, we had 6 ships left, they had CV + 1, DD I think, server crashed, hope we get compensated Wargaming @MrConway 

WG doesn't normally compensate the losses suffered by particular players - most likely there will be some token compensation (most likely a little premium time plus maybe a little bit of something extra) for all EU players who logged in within the affected period.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,426 posts
2,343 battles
On 1/19/2019 at 7:55 PM, Cyclops_ said:

Unfortunately any battles that were in progress when the server died are irrecoverably lost, there is nothing we can do in those cases.

We will have news regarding compensation for the weekend's server issues later today.

• Cool 2

[OGHF]
Players
637 posts
11,484 battles
1 hour ago, MrConway said:

Unfortunately any battles that were in progress when the server died are irrecoverably lost, there is nothing we can do in those cases.

We will have news regarding compensation for the weekend's server issues later today.

Thank you for your reply @MrConway, look forwards to seeing what comes up later today then.