You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Milan_G_

historical generaly ? or supporting bolshevicks terror?

6 comments in this topic

Players
339 posts
10,159 battles

this symbol represents communist / bolshevicks system.  ---- that murdered more people like other bad systems.

but the symbol is here. why not only red star??

or make it stricktly historical...OOK. but then  look on the picture :))

do it generaly according to history.

• Boring 1

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,402 posts
6,373 battles

Yup, I agree...

According to wiki:

In several countries in the former Eastern Bloc, there are laws that define the hammer and sickle as the symbol of a "totalitarian and criminal ideology" and the public display of the hammer and sickle and other Communist symbols such as the red star is considered a criminal offence. Georgia,[8]Hungary,[9]Latvia,[10]Lithuania,[11]Moldova (1 October 2012 – 4 June 2013)[12] and Ukraine[13][14][15] have banned communist symbols including this one.

And yet it's still alowed in the game but swastika isn't.

• Cool 2

Players
339 posts
10,159 battles

but that even better sayed "totalitarian and criminal ideology, that represnets this kind of  hammer and sickle.

its quite not nice , to show that  symbol for all the (dead) people the suffered under that horrible system. 

but again. historical is truth,

but than you have to show also swastika... sorry..

Modder
4,001 posts
7,112 battles

Pure personal opinion, highly subjective, and I exaggerate on purpose:

I do not know, why you complain: From all what I've read from you in this forum, I consider you as a somehow semi-nationalist or on the way to it. Many post show that "typical" balkan state aggression towards others. That "we are right", "we have to fight for our rights", "our neighbours are bad", "the russians are bad", and so on. And this whole soviet shyt and nazi desaster started and could only happened because of too many people with that specific mindset.

Nothing personal. I just what do bring in mind, that your aggressive behaviour is the starting point to all the things you complain about. Think about it, before you tar and feather me.

Moderators
3 posts
5 battles

This Thread has been closed by the moderation team due to political content.

• Cool 1