You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Milan_G_

your money and law, ,..and dubloons

spendind dubloons  

33 members have voted

1. 1. dubloons -spending

• missning full control about (to stop)spending dubloons
    • today systen is perfect. needs no upgrade

35 comments in this topic

[O-S-W]
Players
609 posts
18,618 battles

you have a right to spend your money, dublons 100/ how You want + 100% full control for you.

today system is set, so tricky that you randomly allways burn your dubloons, even when you dont want.

---there is no major button, to cut off spend any dubloon.

law.JPG

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 5
  • Angry 1

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,213 posts
18,951 battles

Considering everything now defaults to credits when purchasing consumables etc. it is literally impossible to accidentally spend doubloons.

• Cool 4
  • Bad 1

[HULK]
[HULK]
Beta Tester
249 posts
6,141 battles
1 minute ago, El2aZeR said:

Considering everything now defaults to credits when purchasing consumables etc. it is literally impossible to accidentally spend doubloons.

Unless some sneaky flags or camos bite you in the arse:cap_cool:

• Cool 11

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,213 posts
18,951 battles
8 minutes ago, blademansw said:

Unless some sneaky flags or camos bite you in the arse:cap_cool:

It is literally impossible to buy flags and special camos with credits. If you have half a brain you would easily be able to deduce that if you tick the resupply with currency options you will eventually be spending doubloons.

Then again the great majority of the playerbase fails that requirement. Excuse me for not having sympathy for these people tho.

• Cool 5
  • Funny 3
  • Bad 1

Players
295 posts
13,415 battles
19 minutes ago, Milan_G_ said:

you have a right to spend your money, dublons 100/ how You want + 100% full control for you.

today system is set, so tricky that you randomly allways burn your dubloons, even when you dont want.

---there is no major button, to cut off spend any dubloon.

law.JPG

Ty for supporting our game :)

• Cool 2

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
3,019 posts
10,262 battles

I wouldn't be so harsh on OP because I'm sure it is in WGs interest that people end up spending doubloons "by accident." 

I have to report that within the mod pack which I run in a popular tank game there is a lock on "gold" and on free XP.  The client doesn't recognise the presence of either commodity if the little padlocks next to the resources are locked. Completely eliminates any chances of mistakes.  Perhaps that would be a good idea for WoWS.  I'll look more deeply at the Aslain pack I use in WoWS in case I've overlooked the same being in that pack.

• Cool 8

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
1 hour ago, Milan_G_ said:

so tricky that you randomly allways burn your dubloons

No I don't, because I can actually see what's on my screen

1 hour ago, El2aZeR said:

When we're talking about Milan swap everything "possible" and "impossible" around, then his posts will start making a bit more sense :Smile_trollface:

54 minutes ago, Hedgehog1963 said:

I'll look more deeply at the Aslain pack I use in WoWS in case I've overlooked the same being in that pack.

I use Aslains aswell, pretty sure nothing like that is in it

• Cool 2

[_FK_]
Beta Tester
596 posts
13,513 battles

To be fair their UI has always been behind everything else, i mean would be nice to see coal/steel on that bar, save sets for flags/camos so you dont have to take ages dismounting and remounting etc. But they will never improve the UI its garbage always has been xD

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[SHAD]
Players
2,182 posts
10,213 battles

Consumables used to change from credits to doubloons on a whim

and recently I found I was paying 115 doubloons each time I played my Pensacola. 

A switch off all spending would be a good idea.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
7,574 battles
2 hours ago, gopher31 said:

and recently I found I was paying 115 doubloons each time I played my Pensacola. 

Thank you for supporting the game too!!

[ODB]
Alpha Tester
2,918 posts
11,364 battles

WG have for some strange reasons opted to ignore some very obvious 'buttons' that would serve to benefit their playerbase. One is a button that strips all ships of all signal flags in one go (When times get tough I have a lot of ships to go through to see if I've left any flags lying about on ships). Another is as the OP mentions, an 'isolation' switch to prevent spending dubloons on anything such as signals, camo's etc. If WG can do it for things like collections where they've added the option to stop collecting, then these previous two are easy to set up. So why haven't they if they're that obviously beneficial to players? I know, because they're not beneficial to WG.

• Cool 4

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
7,574 battles
3 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

One is a button that strips all ships of all signal flags in one go (When times get tough I have a lot of ships to go through to see if I've left any flags lying about on ships). 

What for? It all gets removed if the ship is sold, and otherwise, why would you want to dismount?

And no thanks, no need for a button that stips all prem ships that should not be stripped because I cant find 1 ship that might have flags, or not...

[SHAD]
Players
2,182 posts
10,213 battles
1 hour ago, Juanx said:

Thank you for supporting the game too!!

Let’s put it this way: I now have every ship available from the Santa crates!

I have supported Wargaming enough for now and I’d rather support them knowingly then by making a mistake.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
7,574 battles
1 minute ago, gopher31 said:

I’d rather support them knowingly then by making a mistake.

So its a mistake, not WGs fault, OK...

I have all ships off xmas containers, and then some, is there a cookie to be had?

[ODB]
Alpha Tester
2,918 posts
11,364 battles
13 minutes ago, Juanx said:

What for? It all gets removed if the ship is sold, and otherwise, why would you want to dismount?

And no thanks, no need for a button that stips all prem ships that should not be stripped because I cant find 1 ship that might have flags, or not...

Is there any harm in this very simple option? There isn't. It's an added feature that sits in port, is completely optional to use, causes no adverse effects to gameplay and there is not a single valid objective reason it cannot be implemented unless it's technically impossible.

That said, I cannot see how you operate your port, I cannot see how you manage your ships, signals, flags et al. What I can see very clearly are the issues I have with respect to my own port and ships. I have close to two hundred, and sometimes I run short of certain signal flags, and because I play different ships I know I've often left signals on ships I've forgotten to dismount. Contrary to how you could possibly manage your ships, if I don't intend on using a ship for a while I strip it of all signals and camo's. It's how I do things, it's how quite a few of my many (former) clan mates and friends have similarly managed their ships and port (as far as they have explained in friendly conversations).

It's not a quirk, it's not a weird request, it's in fact a very very practical thing. And it causes no harm at all.

• Cool 4

Beta Tester
1,327 posts
16,302 battles
Vor 28 Minuten, Shaka_D sagte:

Is there any harm in this very simple option? There isn't. It's an added feature that sits in port, is completely optional to use, causes no adverse effects to gameplay and there is not a single valid objective reason it cannot be implemented unless it's technically impossible.

That said, I cannot see how you operate your port, I cannot see how you manage your ships, signals, flags et al. What I can see very clearly are the issues I have with respect to my own port and ships. I have close to two hundred, and sometimes I run short of certain signal flags, and because I play different ships I know I've often left signals on ships I've forgotten to dismount. Contrary to how you could possibly manage your ships, if I don't intend on using a ship for a while I strip it of all signals and camo's. It's how I do things, it's how quite a few of my many (former) clan mates and friends have similarly managed their ships and port (as far as they have explained in friendly conversations).

It's not a quirk, it's not a weird request, it's in fact a very very practical thing. And it causes no harm at all.

The harm would be to add another element to the port GUI, which adds to cluttering the UI.

I get your point but you asked if there is any harm in adding an element.

• Funny 1

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,717 posts
15,878 battles
1 hour ago, Juanx said:

Because I want to play ALL my 80+ ships in Co-op to knock of snowflakes for a certain christmas event WITHOUT wasting flags? Thats 1200+ clicks for single mount and dismount, thank you WG...

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[SERBS]
Players
444 posts
11,952 battles
53 minutes ago, Donnerturm said:

The harm would be to add another element to the port GUI, which adds to cluttering the UI.

I get your point but you asked if there is any harm in adding an element.

maybe you like to spend half an hour in port and 5 min in actual game play time... some dont.

Beta Tester
1,327 posts
16,302 battles
Vor 1 Minute, RepSrb sagte:

maybe you like to spend half an hour in port and 5 min in actual game play time... some dont.

Read my reply above. Don't just half read it and then give in your bashing instinct.

[SERBS]
Players
444 posts
11,952 battles

the lack of it actually complicates game. and i dont post on instinct -another miss from you.

Beta Tester
1,327 posts
16,302 battles
Vor 3 Minuten, RepSrb sagte:

the lack of it actually complicates game. and i dont post on instinct -another miss from you.

OK, I explain my original reply to you: I am neither for nor against that particular GUI element. I merely answered the question, what would be the harm.

You are just barking up the wrong tree.

[SERBS]
Players
444 posts
11,952 battles

ah , ok . i support suggestion for that button anyway.

[O-S-W]
Players
609 posts
18,618 battles

important!!!

to support the  game,

and NOT to have dubloons under 100% spend control

ARE 2 absolut differ things !!

thx:)