Sign in to follow this  
Zegrze

Which 750k exp premium ship to get?

14 comments in this topic

[BOATY]
Players
28 posts
6,815 battles

Well I finally got around to saving up 750k exp instead of spending it and I am pondering which T9 premium ship to get.

My available choices: 

Kronstadt 

Musashi

Missouri

I already have Kutuzov and Alabama at T8. Is Missouri still the best credit printer, are the other two more fun?

Would appreciate recommendations.

Thanks.

[BOATY]
Players
28 posts
6,815 battles
6 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

You cannot get Missouri....

Ah that sucks, I should have looked better at the tech tree.

• Angry 1

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,272 posts
7,040 battles

Missouri... oh wait :Smile_trollface:

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,246 posts
4,972 battles

I'd say Kronstadt. 

Simply put she is the most unique of the three, and to be perfectly honest I consider the upcoming Alaska overpriced at 1M free xp.

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
923 posts

As lafeel said, Kron.

U get the Musashis better brother in tech tree.

Players
163 posts
1,549 battles
On 1/18/2019 at 4:37 PM, Zegrze said:

Ah that sucks, I should have looked better at the tech tree.

Maybe start at looking the tech tree? Only kron can be found in the tech tree :cap_wander_2:

Players
7 posts
8,218 battles

I got the Krondi 2 weeks ago and its a monster. Being able to citadel BB's is a huge shocker for me. The Musashi is great but turns like a truck and you cant move the turrets at all. Its faster to turn the ship to aim. It depends on your play style. If you are aggressive go russian battle cruiser all the way. If you prefer to spend the first 2 mins reversing to the back of the map then an IJN BB is for you

Players
1,094 posts
11,113 battles
On 1/18/2019 at 5:20 PM, Zegrze said:

My available choices: 

Kronstadt 

Musashi

Basically Kronsthat is more fun.

But if one wants premium ship for Credit making, than Musashi is mutch better. With those guns it is hard do not make mutch more damage and threfor more credits than in Kronsthat.

[KHARE]
Players
228 posts
4,668 battles

Kronsthat  is frustrating and unreliable. The guns overpen anything unless you hit the citidel or an angled ship. you will even overpen a full broadside monty at <10km 

my issue with it is that for the guns to be remotely reliable you need to be closer than 15km. 

by being closer than 15km you overpen aboslutely everything. 

mushi, its a t9 yama. you'll seal club T7 games (overpen all cruisers tho) and easily competes in t10 games with out feeling at a disadvantage. 

its borderline OP for a t9. could you imagine if mushi was a tech tree t9? it would have been nerfed instantly. 

imo - kron is quite unique if you dont have stalin. but its not the most fun ship to play unless you enjoy rolling the dice on your success with the shots. you have bad accuracy to deal with and when you do hit a target with a good salvo you can get you're balls you'll overpen 90% of the shots. 

Players
1,245 posts
9,188 battles

This really depends on what you're after.

Musashi is much more straightforward to use. Super old school BB.

Musashi is arguably pointless if you're planning to grind the Yamato, and the especially if you're willing to buy the 5000-dubloon permacamo for her.

Kronshtadt is a unique ship and is likely to remain so.

I think she has a higher skill floor. Having radar suggests you need to get close, yet while having BB level size and (lack of) mobility, your protection while good is not BB level. The guns are very good but don't offer "easy options", as they don't pen like proper BB guns and you can't do the HE spam thing either.

The core gameplay of Kronshtadt is still one of a radar cruiser, which is one of the trickier things in the game.

• Cool 1

[BOATY]
Players
28 posts
6,815 battles

Thanks for the info guys.

I went with the Kronstadt as I already have the Yamato. Loving, the Kronstadt, very fun to play.

• Cool 2

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,246 posts
4,972 battles
1 hour ago, Zegrze said:

Thanks for the info guys.

I went with the Kronstadt as I already have the Yamato. Loving, the Kronstadt, very fun to play.

Good choice.:cap_like:

Sign in to follow this