Sign in to follow this  
Sargento_YO

Cannot use secondaries in Operation Narai.

4 comments in this topic

Players
1,415 posts
8,244 battles

This is a bug since two versions ago (I mean, since two times ago that Operation Narai was the operation of the week).

At some point in the battle (Usually when Missouri appears, but isn't related to that ship) I lost the ability of being able to select a target for the secondaries. I press the CTRL and click the enemy ship despite that the target it's not chosen at all. Hence, secondaries (with the apropiate skill) doesn't shoots at anything.

This is extremely frustrating since in Operation Narai I rely heavly on secondaries for this battle (Specially when I use my Kaga. Yes, I use the ship as a battle carrier, in this mission its cannons are quite good for the job)

[UNICS]
Players
66 posts
19,803 battles

I have been told if you change something like "dont show secondaries range anymore" (that small icon over minimap, change any there), you can select them again. but bug didnt accure since i have been told...

Players
8,798 posts
8,664 battles

Its actually not limited to Narai.

We were playing Killer Whale, and at the same time, neither me nor @ForlornSailor could ctrl+click any target for secondaries. Suddenly it worked for both of us again at the same time!!!

Definetely a bug ingame.

Players
6,139 posts
10,300 battles
1 minute ago, DFens_666 said:

We were playing Killer Whale, and at the same time, neither me nor @ForlornSailor could ctrl+click any target for secondaries. Suddenly it worked for both of us again at the same time!!!

I can confirm this. I was trying to focus a DD with my PEF secondaries and it just didnt work. Then i complained to Dfens, who then said, he has the same problem. Then at the exact same moment we both go "It worked now". This is too much concidence. It must be serverside or related to the operation somehow.

Sign in to follow this