Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Sehales

Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC)

28 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
5,428 posts
1,672 battles

Captains,

We are going to be performing a server maintenance on January 18, starting at 6:00 CET/5:00 UTC.  The World of Warships servers are going to be unavailable for about 40 minutes.

Thank you for your understanding!

Action Stations!

[ITA_5]
Players
349 posts
10,253 battles

... but something went wrong, because yesterday at least from 17.45 to 19.30 GMT +1 (I tried only in this time interval then I left) it was impossible to enter the game (as well into the Forum)

Again problem at now... what happen? Is not a blaming but just a simple request of news... and explanations :-(

[PHASE]
Players
19 posts
9,125 battles

Its working now. Chat and divisions works as well. I hope everything will be fine since today is a clan battles evening. 

[TFSB]
79 posts
1,795 battles

Restarts are required sometimes. Thats just how it is :) - Games works fine for me at the moment. Didnt experience any issues so far.

[-LD-]
Players
1 post
23,035 battles

since you have made restart yesterday all the time max fps is at 30 from 70-90 what hapens?

[D-P-B]
Players
10 posts
8,640 battles

server busy. error connecting to server. again there has been frequent disconnects since yesterday.

image.png

server busy. error connecting to server. again there has been frequent disconnects since yesterday.

[BNI]
Beta Tester
308 posts
17,089 battles

Technical issues all the time for two days allready. Premium time gone, days to complete missions gone. Fix this !!

[GCMPL]
[GCMPL]
Players
111 posts
8,728 battles

omfg, we had win almost a clan battle and we the game crashed for all of us. What the hell is happening with the servers??! I had to play other games because i couldn't start any games...

[TOW]
Players
4 posts
6,763 battles

and now you cannot battle at all come on wargaming you can do better than this 'blizzard'tactics not saying anything about it\

[WITCH]
[WITCH]
Players
3 posts
9,617 battles

just in from work looking forward to a battle only to find severs down again same as last night very frustrated wanted to kill something or anything

[IFS]
Players
52 posts
7,494 battles

1. Yesterday is was not possible to play at all, 1-2 battles and the rest of the evening no connection. So planned to play the nice Friday evening, but the evening was totally screwed.

2. Today earlier afternoon, numerous connection issues, difficult to assemble a division because people get disconnected 

3. Around 1730 connection frozen, I forced to leave the division and leave my  friends. Tried  to reconnect  - no connection, connectivity restored only after app. 1 hour

4. A few minutes ago simply cannot go to a battle, "You were removed from the battle because of technical issues", and this problem several times. 

So I planned Friday evening and Saturday to play clan battles, earn some steel, convert it into coal and use my chance to buy Musashi. Now 1,5 days totally spoiled and my chance seems gone. 

• Cool 1

Players
37 posts
7,310 battles

one day premium wont do it at this stage - friday servers out, saturday servers out, and by the looks of it sunday is going to be unplayable too, no forum no communication, when the server is ?up? for half an hour people get booted from ongoing matches wasting time and flags/consumables - we are way past 1 day premium...

one day premium wont do it at this stage - friday servers out, saturday servers out, and by the looks of it sunday is going to be unplayable too, no forum no communication, when the server is ?up? for half an hour people get booted from ongoing matches wasting time and flags/consumables - we are way past 1 day premium...

• Cool 1

Players
36 posts
2,349 battles

OK so the servers are now very unstable and for me and a few others they crash every few hours ever since the shut down, I have four accounts and play on all the server EU ASIA and NA their servers are OK. I finished work and made a coffee instead of a relaxing drink. And to show off just a little a recorded a battle I sank the first ship a cruiser then a destroyer then two more cruisers and two battleships the rest of the team were trying hard just to stop from getting blown up we won because apparently I know how to play and know when players are cheating. During the game their was no lag but the recording looks like slow moo. I uploaded it to youtube before I noticed the lag since then the EU servers have crashed 6 times, but the other servers are just fine..

OK so the servers are now very unstable and for me and a few others they crash every few hours ever since the shut down, I have four accounts and play on all the server EU ASIA and NA their servers are OK. I finished work and made a coffee instead of a relaxing drink. And to show off just a little a recorded a battle I sank the first ship a cruiser then a destroyer then two more cruisers and two battleships the rest of the team were trying hard just to stop from getting blown up we won because apparently I know how to play and know when players are cheating. During the game their was no lag but the recording looks like slow moo. I uploaded it to youtube before I noticed the lag since then the EU servers have crashed 6 times, but the other servers are just fine..

[D-P-B]
Players
10 posts
8,640 battles

just played a battle...200k dmg and completed 3 of my mighty prinz missions. as soon as the game ended....crashed. came back and no rewards..nothing. this is 2days now of this/ and no response from wargaming? whats going on?

Players
37 posts
7,310 battles

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
44 minutes ago, Zveketalo said:

I've got brand new port UI from Wargaming:

shot-19.01.19_20.12.40-0952.jpg

Apart from victory notification being in 50 layers... it actually looks good, I want that :Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 1

[BDRO]
Players
2 posts
11,446 battles
15 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Apart from victory notification being in 50 layers... it actually looks good, I want that :Smile_veryhappy:

Why the server not working....Server down ....WHY? Pls do somenthing 

• Funny 1

[PHASE]
Players
19 posts
9,125 battles
47 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

That was victory but server didnt register it. :(

However, I hope they will extend clan battles as well for an extra week since game is unplayable.

Sign in to follow this