Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
HMS_M1ssour1

I know it's useless

52 comments in this topic

[JOK3R]
Players
536 posts
6,328 battles
I have enough matches to know that this is not news, but ...... I was asking myself, why do I always have to lose, and always, and always credits even when doing this kind of game? .... you're not premium and bla bla bla, this I know, but this is TOTALLY RIDICULOUS
cheers
 3.thumb.png.9947cd32cdc5405ed5373d44593b6411.png2.thumb.png.8adb67e4d07aedf2264b05d5d9895c87.png
  • Boring 4

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,272 posts
7,088 battles

As you said - no premium no money. 

• Cool 3

Players
764 posts
6,840 battles
6 minutes ago, HMS_M1ssour1 said:
Spoiler

I have enough matches to know that this is not news, but ...... I was asking myself, why do I always have to lose, and always, and always credits even when doing this kind of game? .... you're not premium and bla bla bla, this I know, but this is TOTALLY RIDICULOUS
cheers
 3.thumb.png.9947cd32cdc5405ed5373d44593b6411.png2.thumb.png.8adb67e4d07aedf2264b05d5d9895c87.png

Balance and actually a very necessary feature.

I have premium account and on normal mathes + zulu best i can hope is to get even.

The problem with your expectations is that you are looking at ship line as a progression. Its not. If it was after some times we would have only tier X ships in the game. All tiers are important. You are supposed to play all of them. You lose money on tier X, gain money on tier V.

Of course as a paying customer that invests in premium, 5000 camo you are able to play how you like. But we cant have only that kind of players.

• Cool 5

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles

I can't see which ships you damaged in particular. Income is calculated by the shiptype and the tier. If that 204 dmg mainly wa derived from shooting the T8 BB's it'll yield far less income than if you'd have damaged the DD's. Being toptier makes you automatically lose the "overtier bonus" Would you have gotten that result with the Mogami for instance the income would have been far higher.

Another credit drain are premium consumables. I know: it's vocally being pushed as "mandatory" but are they? Spotterplane f.e. is quite situational. Do you really need the premium? Same goes for hydro or fighter plane. And in some extent the heal as well: if Zao gets a hard punch from a BB the healing back isn't that much to begin with. So is that 30 seconds time gain that important? The follow up salvo might just take you out anyway. Premium DCP would be my only pick in Zao when in credit need. Same estimations I recommend you for other shipclasses. Premium smoke for a DD? Granted. But premium DCP? You'll need that to fix the engine f.e. in a hairy situation. But if you're caught in a crossfire that extra 30 second time gain won't save you because you're on your way to the next game long before the DCP gets off cooldown anyway.

Players
9,367 posts
11,000 battles
2 minutes ago, HMS_M1ssour1 said:
I do not want to earn, but with games like that and lose credits .... cmon

And WG is not a charity, cmon

Besides, simple Zulu signal would make you in positive by about 30k in this case.

Players
295 posts
1,653 battles

Well, it's not totally ridiculous. As you keep loosing money you are eager to do one of the following things:

• Get premium account which translates to WG getting real money.
  • Get a premium ship which also translates to WG getting real money and depending on the ship tier, you would populate lower tiers instead of sticking only to T10.
  • Play lower tier silver ships to get even or increase your credits which translates to mantaining a healthy lower tier population.
  • Cool 7

[OGHF]
Players
1,104 posts
18,640 battles

Unfortunatly the “Half Price” 360 days Premium is no longer available, it was a no brainer really.

(It finished on the 8th Jan, so only a week ago.)

• Cool 1

[JOK3R]
Players
536 posts
6,328 battles
9 minutes ago, Panocek said:

And WG is not a charity, cmon

you give me explanations that I know, if you look under the picture of the dog you will notice the number of games .... I do not need credits or unnecessary explanations, just say that this thing is .... "strange"
  • Funny 1

[ODB]
Alpha Tester
2,914 posts
11,363 battles

@op: Stop playing tier 10 and join the rest of us yokels at lower tiers where you can make more money, or as others suggest get some premium time.

• Cool 1

Players
606 posts

It's the small things that count here I think

For example, do you really need both cammo buffs? Personally if i have a credits issue, the first thing I do is check the cammo. 9 times out of 10 I just use the standard Type 1 (detection only).

Did you have a Zulu +20% credits flag? They aren't too difficult to keep a stock of (just take a low-tier seal-clubbing DD out once or maybe twice a day ;) ) and would have given you another 40k credit income (in that match).

Add these choices to what's been suggested (Only need 1 maybe 2 consumables as prem? I noticed you only had replenishment costs for 3?) and for this game you suddenly get from a 22k credit loss to a 92k credit profit... if I've done my sums right.

edit: Noticed you mention you aren't short on credits. Fair enough... but I suppose it more just illustrates that to be F2P at T10, you have to be a: better than average and b: more selective (read: tight-arse) with what you take into battle that is going to cost you money.:Smile_hiding: You are 'a' I guess. You forgot 'b' because it doesn't matter for you. For me... I remember 'b' and am not yet 'a' (but not yet T10 either))

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
1,271 posts
24,631 battles
7 minutes ago, HMS_M1ssour1 said:

you give me explanations that I know, if you look under the picture of the dog you will notice the number of games .... I do not need credits or unnecessary explanations, just say that this thing is .... "strange"

Whats strange to me is that you know every explanation/reason for your "problem" and you dont want to hear them, yet you made this thread.

• Cool 2

[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,226 battles

Just buy premium. Its a very small cost to comfortably play this game. The way the credit economy is right now the last thing they need to do is make them easier to get. If anything we need some credit sink or clan bank (which will never happen obviously) 

[JOK3R]
Players
536 posts
6,328 battles
does anyone else have to write things that I already know? consumables, camo, damage on lower level ships, downed planes etc etc ?
I only say that it is strange .... if WG decides that in the next patch you lose star in ranked in the game lost you still like that?
  • Boring 1

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
7,518 battles
8 hours ago, HMS_M1ssour1 said:
does anyone else have to write things that I already know? consumables, camo, damage on lower level ships, downed planes etc etc ?
I only say that it is strange .... if WG decides that in the next patch you lose star in ranked in the game lost you still like that?

Edited

Edited by Asklepi0s
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inflammatory remarks
  • Bad 1

Players
1,567 posts
10,261 battles
5 minutes ago, HMS_M1ssour1 said:

So why you use premium consumables? Take em off and you will be 50k in positive. They are free.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
606 posts
8 minutes ago, HMS_M1ssour1 said:

OK, fair enough

I'm not sure what you are getting at then... I mean 'If WarGaming decide' is a bit 'tinfoilhattery' because, after all, it's fairly clear a player can make 100K difference to their own net credit earnings based on prudent choices. And WG make that data available.

Yeah, OK, we probably don't know how the initial figure is calculated, and maybe 270k credits is low for a T10 almost-carry game... but it doesn't seem there is much point worrying about it until you have done what you can to fix the issue.

Sorry if I've still missed your point tho!?!?

• Cool 1

Players
292 posts
4,964 battles
Vor 11 Minuten, HMS_M1ssour1 sagte:

3 Premium consumables and cheap damage on BBs. There you go!

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
7,518 battles
1 minute ago, Rusty_9 said:

Yeah, OK, we probably don't know how the initial figure is calculated, and maybe 270k credits is low for a T10 almost-carry game... but it doesn't seem there is much point worrying about it until you have done what you can to fix the issue.

But posted game is not a "T10 almost carry game", the picture shows a fire dmg farmer, on BBs probably due to lack of kills...

So no, the OP lacks brains to use the tools at its disposal to make credits.

[TOXIC]
Players
4,529 posts
11,480 battles
35 minutes ago, HMS_M1ssour1 said:

I was asking myself, why do I always have to lose, and always, and always credits even when doing this kind of game? ....

Well, the answer would probably be: because you're splurging. 3 premium consumables, silver-bought camo, no credit-increasing signals or camos and the only cost-reduction measure taken seems to be the IBT signal (plus a small clan benefit). If you want to survive at t10 without premium, you need to be frugal. The economy is designed so that t9-10 are supposed to be a credit sink - you need some extra measures if you want to circumvent that... or you can just shrug, accept that t10 play is going to cost you rather than earn money - and seek the funds in lower tiers.

Players
606 posts
11 minutes ago, Juanx said:

But posted game is not a "T10 almost carry game", the picture shows a fire dmg farmer, on BBs probably due to lack of kills...

So no, the OP lacks brains to use the tools at its disposal to make credits.

Should have studied that bit a bit closer :). It does look that way. Not sure why, but for some reason I thought he was p*ssed that he had lost money in a game he played really well and lost in... and I thought 2.2k bxp was pretty good for a loss!

My bad:fish_nerv::fish_viking:

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts
24 minutes ago, HMS_M1ssour1 said:

31k games! surely you are at the stage where + or - credits in a battle doesn't even matter and doesn't even need looking at after a battle let alone write a thread about it. :Smile_amazed:

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
7,518 battles
5 minutes ago, Rusty_9 said:

My bad:fish_nerv::fish_viking:

No problem commander. Keep eyes peeled :Smile_honoring:

1 minute ago, bushwacker001 said:

31k games! surely you are at the stage where + or - credits in a battle doesn't even matter and doesn't even need looking at after a battle let alone write a thread about it. :Smile_amazed:

But you dont understand, after 31k games, the OP still DESERVES to make money at TX on camper games without premium and plopping 3 prem consumables camos & flags...

Spoiler

:Smile_trollface:

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
296 posts
3,928 battles
47 minutes ago, Cyclops_ said:

Unfortunatly the “Half Price” 360 days Premium is no longer available, it was a no brainer really.

Yep, it is incredible a lot of people did not get that one. But guess it is more fun to whine in forums.

Almost no game is free...cough Urban terror cough. But they need to make money. 

Besides you can really get a long way with just buying premium time. The half price was a no brainer.  Then get enough free exp for musashi or kronstat and you can earn really nice credit each game.

Credit is not the issue in this game well for freeloaders perhaps but you could buy premium ...and basically it is a must in WG games.

Sign in to follow this