You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cmdr_Han_Solo

Unfair Game Play

69 comments in this topic

Players
36 posts
2,349 battles

Just a basic chance to see how people feel about those that don't like playing multi player games unless they are able to CHEAT. I now record every battle because of the number of players now CHEATING.

And to prove a point from now on every time I see some one CHEATING I will be uploading the entire video to youtube so that every one can see them CHEATING, and some times being supported by their team mates who

must know they were CHEATING. So I just wanted to see how those who enjoy playing by the rules and having fun feel about it, because by uploading the entire videos it will also show every who is playing at

the time. In my last battle I saw some one shooting over one of the big islands so they could kill a carrier, he fired over every thing right over the top of all the ships and all his shots hit the carrier every time he fired

so not one shell missed the carrier.

How do you feel when you see some one who is CHEATING even if that person had been on my team I would have reported him, his team decided to support him in stead.

my twitch and youtube tag im Han_Solo52 and I HATE people CHEATING, if you want to CHEAT then play single player games.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[CATS]
Players
24,838 posts
13,705 battles

Please link the videos here and tell us where the "cheating" takes place and we will try to explain to you what really happened.

• Cool 1

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,581 posts
8,425 battles

@subhunter5_1

Your understanding of the game and its mechanics is, let's say, subpar at best. You lack a lot of knowledge of what is possible and what not. So, I highly doubt that you have the needed capabilities to recognize cheats in the beginning.

Your latest YT-video is from 08.12.2018. And this is only your second WoWs video ever. Please put up more recent game footage with "cheats". Or better, as already mentioned, upload the replay files here. You will find your recent replays in the folder "World_of_Warships_Eu/replays/".

[SHEN]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team
2,239 posts
13,170 battles

Hi

Oh another cheat blame topic, nice I like laugh the morning.

I see the last youtube video you upload and It's fun. See a (bad, you are) player torp a DD with an Asashio :cap_fainting:

Before cry on cheat and report for nothing many player, please look others youtube channels and learn more the game mecanics. Thanks

• Cool 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,043 posts

Guys... cheat suspicions should go to support. Replays would potentially name and shame someone if there really would be a cheat at work.

What we can do, if the OP is interested, is explain how certain situations happen. We shouldn't play private investigators.

What I already can say:

1 hour ago, subhunter5_1 said:

In my last battle I saw some one shooting over one of the big islands so they could kill a carrier, he fired over every thing right over the top of all the ships and all his shots hit the carrier every time he fired

so not one shell missed the carrier. 

There is no cheat that allows to modify shell flight height or where they hit. That's all calculated on the server side and no matter what the client is telling the server isn't important.

Hacking the server, to get the exact game ID of your session and match, and to inject code into it, might not be impossible but it is very veeeeery unlikely. If a cheater was able to do that, he could just as well make himself unsinkable, boost his ships speed to a hundred knots or more, give his shells a flight time of near zero and many things more.

Some ships are simply more precise then others. And you don't need a direct line of sight for combat. Ship guns are like artillery weapons. If someone else spots a target, then you can shoot it.

• Cool 1

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,663 posts
22,527 battles

Edited

Edited by Asklepi0s
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inflammatory remarks

[CATS]
Players
24,838 posts
13,705 battles
7 hours ago, TheComedian1983 said:

Edited

Showing his stats was not necessary. That is not polite and his skill level was obvious....

Players
2,034 posts
19,926 battles

People who have played 10000, 16000 battles can do stuff that someone with 300 battles couldn't even dream about. @subhunter5_1, you are new to the game. Before you buy high tier premium ships you maybe should learn how to play the game in low tiers (3-4). How to aim, detection mechanics, angling and some other basics. There is a couple of video tutorials on youtube and even on the WoWS site ('How it works').

And here's a tip for this forum. If you go to the newcomer's section and ask a question politely you will get helpful answers. Include a replay and some people will watch it and give you some helpful tips. However, if you come here and throw around false accusations about things that you don't understand you should brace for a harsh treatment. Choose wisely.

• Cool 3

Players
5 posts
6,352 battles

If there are people out there with so much time on their hands to make cheats for a game they are probably the ones that hack into my computer and try to extort money and should be persecuted. 

[A-O-N]
[A-O-N]
Players
3 posts
6,738 battles

I have a question for you all,, when an enemy hidding behind a mountain and you can not have view of the ship but someone has spotted it, how can you hit that ship? because all the time they shooting from nowhere, there is no way to have view at the ship.. when im trying to aim a ship behind a mountain im only hitting the mountain.

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,043 posts
11 minutes ago, supercalm said:

I have a question for you all,, when an enemy hidding behind a mountain and you can not have view of the ship but someone has spotted it, how can you hit that ship? because all the time they shooting from nowhere, there is no way to have view at the ship.. when im trying to aim a ship behind a mountain im only hitting the mountain.

If the ship is spotted but behind an island there are two things you need to consider.

1) Did you lock the target? If you didn't lock the target (press X, a targeting circle should appear above the ship) your shots will be placed where your courser / center of screen is pointing. In that case the island.

2) How far away from your target are you? If you are to close (range varies per ship) your shell flight path might be to shallow. If you gain more distance it will be easier to shoot behind islands.

As a bonus:

If your ship has a spotter plane you get a higher viewpoint from which you can aim if you are all zoomed in. That can help as well when aiming behind an island.

• Cool 1

Players
36 posts
2,349 battles

WOW ok so I have one video were a DESTROYER is shooting over an ISLAND and was able to destroy HMS HOOD who tried to shoot back but his main guns would not shoot the same distance im sure you will be able to explain that, easy right ???

OR were a cruiser fired almost all the way across the map over all the other cruisers and battleships, and who never missed hitting a CARRIER with every shell fired easy right ???. While we were trying to work out how he was cheating his team decided to support him in chat so every one supporting the person cheating should also get banned.. Like I said I now record every battle some are several hours long, im going to start going through them and upload all the ones that look ODD.

I even have a video were six players on my team decided to start the battle by all ramming me so I ended up fighting to battles at the same time I open fire on the morons on my team that were trying to stop me taking part and the enemy team we almost won any way..

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Players
36 posts
2,349 battles

• Midshipman
  •  
  • Ze_Reckless
  • Players
  •  
  • 1,426 posts
  • 14,761 battles
  • PCNA030.pngPCNB065.png

People who have played 10000, 16000 battles can do stuff that someone with 300 battles couldn't even dream about. @subhunter5_1, you are new to the game. Before you buy high tier premium ships you maybe should learn how to play the game in low tiers (3-4). How to aim, detection mechanics, angling and some other basics. There is a couple of video tutorials on youtube and even on the WoWS site ('How it works').

And here's a tip for this forum. If you go to the newcomer's section and ask a question politely you will get helpful answers. Include a replay and some people will watch it and give you some helpful tips. However, if you come here and throw around false accusations about things that you don't understand you should brace for a harsh treatment. Choose wisely.

OK did you see the part were it says I have played since 2016 if not you need to check in to my tag Han_Solo52 because I have four accounts for WOWS yep not one account or two I have four full accounts, I use to play for free all the time but got to love the game and saw how good and friendly some of the players are so now I have four accounts and bought some of the premium ships to help the developers, and yes because I love the game..

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,581 posts
8,425 battles
9 minutes ago, subhunter5_1 said:

were a DESTROYER is shooting over an ISLAND and was able to destroy HMS HOOD who tried to shoot back but his main guns would not shoot the same distance im sure you will be able to explain that, easy right ?

It is easy to explain, if you understand what "shell velocity" means...

• Funny 1

Players
36 posts
2,349 battles

So you really think a destroyer can shoot farther than a battleship..

principat121

• Captain
  •  
  • principat121
  • Modder
  •  
  • 3,849 posts
  • 6,922 battles
  • PCNU064.png
12 minutes ago, subhunter5_1 said:

were a DESTROYER is shooting over an ISLAND and was able to destroy HMS HOOD who tried to shoot back but his main guns would not shoot the same distance im sure you will be able to explain that, easy right ?

It is easy to explain, if you understand what "shell velocity" means...

• Boring 1

[A-O-N]
[A-O-N]
Players
3 posts
6,738 battles
7 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

If the ship is spotted but behind an island there are two things you need to consider.

1) Did you lock the target? If you didn't lock the target (press X, a targeting circle should appear above the ship) your shots will be placed where your courser / center of screen is pointing. In that case the island.

2) How far away from your target are you? If you are to close (range varies per ship) your shell flight path might be to shallow. If you gain more distance it will be easier to shoot behind islands.

As a bonus:

If your ship has a spotter plane you get a higher viewpoint from which you can aim if you are all zoomed in. That can help as well when aiming behind an island.

so if u target it and the curve of your shots can pass the mountain u can hit it with out see it?

and yea about the spotter plane i may be the only one fool who plays DM with spotting aircraft and no with radar.

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,581 posts
8,425 battles
2 minutes ago, subhunter5_1 said:

I will come back to this thread after I upload at least a few videos to youtube normally takes hours per video..

Bring up your REPLAYS.

Videos can be edited and thus manipulated (you know... this is like cheating).

• Cool 1

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,663 posts
22,527 battles
Před 19 minutami subhunter5_1 řekl/a:

WOW ok so I have one video were a DESTROYER is shooting over an ISLAND and was able to destroy HMS HOOD who tried to shoot back but his main guns would not shoot the same distance im sure you will be able to explain that, easy right ???

OR were a cruiser fired almost all the way across the map over all the other cruisers and battleships, and who never missed hitting a CARRIER with every shell fired easy right ???. While we were trying to work out how he was cheating his team decided to support him in chat so every one supporting the person cheating should also get banned.. Like I said I now record every battle some are several hours long, im going to start going through them and upload all the ones that look ODD.

I even have a video were six players on my team decided to start the battle by all ramming me so I ended up fighting to battles at the same time I open fire on the morons on my team that were trying to stop me taking part and the enemy team we almost won any way..

tumblr_njhu2mYKRE1sj53d8o1_500.gif

• Funny 2

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,663 posts
22,527 battles
Před 8 minutami subhunter5_1 řekl/a:

So you really think a destroyer can shoot farther than a battleship..

What about Harugumo with 17,5km range? :Smile_teethhappy:

[CATS]
Players
24,838 posts
13,705 battles
29 minutes ago, subhunter5_1 said:

I usually can....

But I need the video or hard data, otherwise it is a guessing game.

• Cool 1