You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sensorium013

CV Rework

4 comments in this topic

Question

[1FLOB]
Players
1 post
1,098 battles

I am not so good at english and i hope that i didnt miss the main info's of the news. Considering the fact that i have a full researched Lexington with already 80k experience on board and as i feel myself not worthy of this new ''mechanics'' , what are my options? I mean...there was something about conversion the non-even tiers to exp for even-tier brothers and sisters..But i may possibly stop wanting to play this type of ships in the future game so i will be able to get some of the time-invested back in form of free exp?! Sorry if i just passed by that info...

3 answers to this question

Players
502 posts
13,492 battles

The only XP you "loose" will be the 80k XP on the Lex. That will go on the T1 US Cruiser. If you want it as free XP, you can free XP the rest up to the Essex and then convert the Essex for free XP.

What I don't know exactly is if you have to buy the Essex or just research it to be able to convert it.

Players
853 posts
907 battles
On 1/15/2019 at 3:28 AM, Sensorium013 said:

i may possibly stop wanting to play this type of ships in the future game so i will be able to get some of the time-invested back in form of free exp?!

Edited

Edited by Asklepi0s
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to Insulting remarks
  • Bad 1