You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
mannen33

Can i do a return on my purchase of the musashi?

52 comments in this topic

Players
10 posts
4,200 battles

Can i do a return on my purchase of the musashi? i bought it in game with coal and some steel. is it possible to do a return? like world of tanks 1 time return policy? much love M 

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,275 posts
18,433 battles

Contact Customer Service by opening a ticket.

Forum members can't help you with it.

Players
10 posts
4,200 battles

yeah im just wondering if anyone done it before and if it can be done! didnt mean to be a [edited] or something.

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,275 posts
18,433 battles
4 minutes ago, mannen33 said:

yeah im just wondering if anyone done it before and if it can be done! didnt mean to be a [edited] or something.

As the Customer Service can return sold premiums they should be able to do the reverse. And I think people can do this with doubloon purchases, as long as the bought ship is still in port.

[HUN]
Players
235 posts
2,312 battles

Just be careful, you can only do this once per account. So if you do it, make sure to never ever misclick in the shop, because you will never be able to do another refund. Never ever.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
7,587 battles

Nope, you played it...

They only refund non played ships IIRC.

ROFL, OP had a bad streak on it, after 16 @25%wr games wants a refund...lets hope they stick to their policy and dont refund.

• Funny 3

Players
1,415 posts
8,244 battles

The whole automatic steel to coal conversion it's QUITE shady. I almost did it accidentally too.
I wanted to buy the Jean bart but I did knew I was 20.000 coal short, still the game allowed me to buy it and I kept scratching my head thinking "Why the game allows me to buy it if I don't have enough coal?" I had been checking everywhere for a good 3 mins until somewhere I saw the final cost; coal plus steel. I had no idea such thing was possible.

• Cool 6

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
7,587 battles
5 minutes ago, Sargento_YO said:

The whole automatic steel to coal conversion it's QUITE shady. I almost did it accidentally too.
I wanted to buy the Jean bart but I did knew I was 20.000 coal short, still the game allowed me to buy it and I kept scratching my head thinking "Why the game allows me to buy it if I don't have enough coal?" I had been checking everywhere for a good 3 mins until somewhere I saw the final cost; coal plus steel. I had no idea such thing was possible.

That is indeed so, as with the "automatic" doubloon expense on consumables/flags, altho IIRC they changed it to default to silver not too long ago.

Still, not the situation the OP depicts, given the dude played 16 games on it:cap_rambo:

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts
4 minutes ago, Juanx said:

That is indeed so, as with the "automatic" doubloon expense on consumables/flags, altho IIRC they changed it to default to silver not too long ago.

Still, not the situation the OP depicts, given the dude played 16 games on it:cap_rambo:

17 now....he just lost another :Smile_veryhappy:  

• Funny 2

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
7,587 battles
3 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

17 now....he just lost another :Smile_veryhappy:  

I have never been good with gifs, so please someone get a big piccard facepalm here, please...

What is it with people and thinking? (Ok maybe they already said no? Something tells me its my 1st hunch...) 

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts
6 minutes ago, Juanx said:

I have never been good with gifs, so please someone get a big piccard facepalm here, please...

What is it with people and thinking? (Ok maybe they already said no? Something tells me its my 1st hunch...) 

Ironically it is his second best ship damage wise but it failed so far to give him insta win so want's his 'money' back. :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 1

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
7,587 battles
5 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

Ironically it is his second best ship damage wise but it failed so far to give him insta win so want's his 'money' back. :Smile_facepalm:

I concur with your assessment of the situation good sir. :Smile_medal:

Hence the need for not only a picture but a full piccard gif.

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles

Or perhaps keep it? Those resources will be replenished over time. Musashi will go away from the shop forever (perhaps in a lootbox if not forbidden by then one day). Don't get me wrong: ingame I'm hardly a fan of the pingpongball shooting floating napalm yards either. But I bought M just for the sake of having before it's gone. I'd advice you to reconsider strongly OP. 

• Cool 3

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,032 posts
19,005 battles
2 hours ago, mannen33 said:

Can i do a return on my purchase of the musashi? i bought it in game with coal and some steel. is it possible to do a return? like world of tanks 1 time return policy? much love M 

1 its Your highest Av damage BB at tier IX and highest max damage. Also as i see you have NO IJN BBs how many skill point commander do you have in her and is it a BB commander or a CA commander?

Players
8,798 posts
8,664 battles
22 minutes ago, Juanx said:

giphy.gif

• Cool 2

[ANV]
Players
519 posts
4,450 battles

They will only refund a premium ship if you haven't played it. 

I tried getting a refund on Asashio(!) after a few games (less than ten) and they refused saying "it was too damaged" 

• Funny 5

Players
628 posts
4,949 battles
1 hour ago, Juanx said:

Nope, you played it...

ROFL, OP had a bad streak on it, after 16 @25%wr games wants a refund...lets hope they stick to their policy and dont refund.

bloody savage :Smile_teethhappy:

Players
1,567 posts
10,261 battles
8 minutes ago, Lord0 said:

I tried getting a refund on Asashio(!) after a few games (less than ten) and they refused saying "it was too damaged" 

You wanted to re...ref....refund Asashio? WTF

• Cool 1

Players
628 posts
4,949 battles
9 minutes ago, Lord0 said:

wot lol. how can you damage a pixel lol.  Next thing we know these greedy fks will be offering us insurance smh

[ANV]
Players
519 posts
4,450 battles
2 minutes ago, Boris_MNE said:

You wanted to re...ref....refund Asashio? WTF

I was lured by the CC vids only to find I suck in it. Who knew? 

Players
2,544 posts
12,556 battles
1 hour ago, Lord0 said:

I was lured by the CC vids only to find I suck in it. Who knew?  

Did you by any chance watch a CC vid, when they were playing that ship (or any other premium) before the general playerbase even knew what it was?

Cause that's the most unreliable source of information ever.

[BOA2Y]
Beta Tester
5,014 posts
22,862 battles
4 hours ago, Saiyko said:

Did you by any chance watch a CC vid, when they were playing that ship (or any other premium) before the general playerbase even knew what it was?

Cause that's the most unreliable source of information ever.

Not only that, but CC s only show you their best games, and not their failures, because they dont want you to see that. :Smile_veryhappy:

The most realistic review (it still has some flaws, but less) you can use is the Little White Mouse s review, but it s a written one, and it s harder to read than to watch for the young ones... :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
710 posts
11,585 battles

People you are off topic.

It was clearly stated that you cannot Return Premiums that you played, only exception was Graff Zeppelin, and for different reasons. I never understood why.

It was clearly stated that Asashio is horrible (from what I have understand), I will buy it one day, because it is a DD. I am always happy to see Asashio in enemy team, free win for us.

For the sneaky conversion, makes me wonder why it never happened to me? Steel to coal conversion was in patch notes.

Beta Tester
3,076 posts
13,062 battles
9 hours ago, Praevasc said:

Just be careful, you can only do this once per account. So if you do it, make sure to never ever misclick in the shop, because you will never be able to do another refund. Never ever.

Where did they state that ? 

I think you just made that up.

9 hours ago, Juanx said:

Nope, you played it...

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/22971/

"Premium ships purchased through the Arsenal can be refunded if no more than one (1) battle was played with the ship.

Coupons used on such purchases cannot be restored. Event-related currency may be refunded as its value in credits."

• Cool 2