Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DFens_666

IMPORTANT: Might Prinz campaign T6 ships bug?/modules not researched!

10 comments in this topic

[NWP]
Players
6,766 posts
7,580 battles

So, just stumbled upon an interesting "bug":

If you own any T6 ship, which isnt fully upgraded, you WONT get the B-Hull/Torps/Gunrange modules for free, as opposed to if you dont have the ship, you will get it fully upgraded!!!

I had the Hatsuharu in port, never played it so its stock.

Spoiler

shot-19_01.14_17_00.59-0355.thumb.jpg.41c93935350c9ffb86668d4863e6a961.jpg

I got the 3 pt commander (as its on the ship, i didnt have one on it) + the permacamo + a portslot.

@ForlornSailor didnt own the Hatsuharu, and this is what he got:

Spoiler

2019-01-14.thumb.jpg.dc202f9dd666ddf0a6c01d6103c7653f.jpg

Fully upgraded ship 4 free :cap_old:

So if you dont want to get screwed: Sell your stock ship before you complete the task for Hatsuharu/Nürnberg/Icarus/Normandie/Dallas.

@MrConway

Can you fix this? I dont think its intentional. Can i also demand 17,200 FreeXP so i can research it? Sounds cheap, but why should i not get the reward other people get?

• Cool 1

Players
4,683 posts
8,394 battles
1 minute ago, Cippalippus said:

Told you to go further in the ijn destroyer line months ago 

Yes, great Saipan erm, sorry, Senpai.

[ETD5]
Players
295 posts
1,653 battles

Well, I guess the sistem checks if you have the ship or not. If you have it, then you are not awarded with her. If not, then you get it fully upgraded (as happened with the MN BB missions and RN DD mission that granted you the ships).

However, as I'm not doing the campaing, I don't know if you get rewarded with the full amount of credits of the ship and upgrades or only the ship or nothing at all.

[BBMM]
Players
976 posts
4,524 battles
3 minutes ago, Vlad_Vado said:

However, as I'm not doing the campaing, I don't know if you get rewarded with the full amount of credits of the ship and upgrades or only the ship or nothing at all.

I completed the mission to get the Nurnberg yesterday and I already have the ship. I don't recall seeing any increase in credits, though I might not have been paying attention. The commander went to my reserve, I got the slot and the camo is available in the exterior menu so you do get something.

[TTT]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles

...and what about this required an all-caps "IMPORTANT" in the thread title? :cap_hmm:

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[NWP]
Players
6,766 posts
7,580 battles
1 minute ago, Strappster said:

I completed the mission to get the Nurnberg yesterday and I already have the ship. I don't recall seeing any increase in credits, though I might not have been paying attention. The commander went to my reserve, I got the slot and the camo is available in the exterior menu so you do get something.

Im pretty sure i didnt get any credits either... i think i had 70 million this morning - Hatsu costs 2,5?million or so.

Just now, Tyrendian89 said:

...and what about this required an all-caps "IMPORTANT" in the thread title? :cap_hmm:

So just in case someone else might get screwed and it catches the eye easier?

[ETD5]
Players
295 posts
1,653 battles
23 minutes ago, Strappster said:

So if this is the way it works, is better to sell the ship (you get some credits) and then complete the mission as you will get the ship again, with captain, cammo and port slot.

• Cool 1

Players
4,683 posts
8,394 battles
6 minutes ago, Vlad_Vado said:

So if this is the way it works, is better to sell the ship (you get some credits) and then complete the mission as you will get the ship again, with captain, cammo and port slot.

Yes, exactly. I dont think, thats the way it should be, tho...? :Smile_amazed:

Edit: Dont forget to sell the researched modules? Because you will get them again aswell. Its not much but still free credit.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,779 posts
2,811 battles
18 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

So, just stumbled upon an interesting "bug":

If you own any T6 ship, which isnt fully upgraded, you WONT get the B-Hull/Torps/Gunrange modules for free, as opposed to if you dont have the ship, you will get it fully upgraded!!!

I had the Hatsuharu in port, never played it so its stock.

Reveal hidden contents

I got the 3 pt commander (as its on the ship, i didnt have one on it) + the permacamo + a portslot.

@ForlornSailor didnt own the Hatsuharu, and this is what he got:

Reveal hidden contents

Fully upgraded ship 4 free :cap_old:

So if you dont want to get screwed: Sell your stock ship before you complete the task for Hatsuharu/Nürnberg/Icarus/Normandie/Dallas.

@MrConway

Can you fix this? I dont think its intentional. Can i also demand 17,200 FreeXP so i can research it? Sounds cheap, but why should i not get the reward other people get?

Unfortunately this is a limitation of the system, we cannot just credit the modules if the ship is already researched. I would recommend selling the respective ship before you earn it from the mission to prevent this.

• Funny 1
  • Angry 1

Sign in to follow this