Sign in to follow this  
Adm_Ballsey

How to Play British Destroyers DDs Line Hms Jutland Wows Review Guide

4 comments in this topic

Players
151 posts
14,891 battles

Hi again everyone to my how to play series featuring the Hms Jutland, the wow t9 british destroyer.
This world of warships jutland review contains all my own personal hms jutland gameplay highlights including wows jutland modules, full world of warships jutland build with captain skills including my own thoughts and strategy on how to play the hms Jutland to it's strenghts  as I think it's one of the best royal navy destroyers in wows. What do u think?

• Cool 3

Players
1 post
1,895 battles

Thanks for the upload.  Very interesting.  I notice you use IFHE, whereas it seems to be unpopular with other players at this tier.  Have you changed your mind about this since posting this video?  My aiming isn't really good enough to be sure if it makes a difference one way or the other, so your thoughts would be appreciated.

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,769 posts
6,909 battles
5 hours ago, AndyPandy49 said:

Thanks for the upload.  Very interesting.  I notice you use IFHE, whereas it seems to be unpopular with other players at this tier.  Have you changed your mind about this since posting this video?  My aiming isn't really good enough to be sure if it makes a difference one way or the other, so your thoughts would be appreciated.

IFHE is extremely useful on 4 DD's at tier 9-10 in particular, those beeing the Kitakaze, Harugumo, Daring and Jutland. Kita and Haru gain the benefit of penetrating 32 mm armour which boost the damage output greatly. They will perform well without but IFHE gives them that much more firepower.

Jutland and Daring is a bit more complicated. On them IFHE is virtually mandatory since without it you can't  pen DD hulls and BB superstructures, as the HE has such low base penetration.

The unpopularity of IFHE on tier 9-10 DD's apart from the ones I mentioned is because they do perfectly fine without it and the benefit from IFHE is marginal at best and you have better use for 4 points elsewhere.

• Cool 3

Sign in to follow this