Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
LandlubberWookie_IRL

[edited] MECHANICS

25 comments in this topic

Players
11 posts
7,088 battles

Love being set on fire in a BB yet again 10 times in the space of 3 minutes and having cruisers penetrate Bow on, absolutely [edited]magnificent to fire back and watch shells land no where near where I aim, not to mention the amazing 4k limit damage from [edited]YAMATO SHELLS. But hey its awesome to use our health pool.....which lasts 30 seconds while your on fire for 3 minutes, one fire starting directly after another..directly after you have had to use your damage control that takes 1:30 seconds to cool down....it is awesome to have guns nerf'd to the point of might as well be aiming at a [edited]MAP BORDER........WARGAMING BALANCE YOUR [edited]BB GAMEPLAY, HARDER TO SET ON FIRE OR QUICKER COOL DOWNS ON DAMAGE CONTROL.....oh and as a side note....MAYBE [edited]GUNS THAT DO THEIR JOB would be nice again......BATTLESHIPS ARE SOMETHING TO BE FEARED but I guess Wargamings Mission statement is we like giving things to just CV/CL's and DD's.....BB's can go [edited]themselves!!!! FIX your house!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 7
  • Boring 4
  • Bad 1

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles

You still needing to learn to play?

So why dont you?

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,325 posts
8,600 battles

Fire is necessary for a warm and cozy feeling.

WarmAndCozy.thumb.jpg.80908d862fb7cb1281ef6afbb548cb07.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
2 minutes ago, WolfGewehr said:

Fire is necessary for a warm and cozy feeling.

WarmAndCozy.thumb.jpg.80908d862fb7cb1281ef6afbb548cb07.jpg

If indoors you might want to go for something electrically heated, but the point is still good.

[SCRUB]
2,325 posts
8,600 battles
1 minute ago, Juanx said:

If indoors you might want to go for something electrically heated, but the point is still good.

Who cares about such details :Smile_trollface:

on-fire.jpeg?auto=format,compress&w=800&

See, a doggo happy with his mug of coffee and some warmth around him :Smile_teethhappy:

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
9 minutes ago, WolfGewehr said:

Who cares about such details :Smile_trollface:

on-fire.jpeg?auto=format,compress&w=800&

See, a doggo happy with his mug of coffee and some warmth around him :Smile_teethhappy:

I mean, heat exhaustion and monoxide poisoning is bound to make you "not care" so...2 for 2?

[SCRUB]
2,325 posts
8,600 battles
8 minutes ago, Juanx said:

I mean, heat exhaustion and monoxide poisoning is bound to make you "not care" so...2 for 2?

So salesman time now? Buy 1 get 2 for free?

car-salesman-slaps-car-thats-a-lot-of-da

Edit: Don't mind this post, I'm a bit tired and that doesn't help my english reading at all (I misread your post). Well, this whole thread is one big sh'tposting fiesta anyways, so go ahead.

Edited by WolfGewehr

Players
707 posts
Vor 1 Stunde, LandlubberWookie_IRL sagte:

Love being set on fire in a BB yet again 10 times in the space of 3 minutes and having cruisers penetrate Bow on, absolutely [edited]magnificent to fire back and watch shells land no where near where I aim, not to mention the amazing 4k limit damage from [edited]YAMATO SHELLS. But hey its awesome to use our health pool.....which lasts 30 seconds while your on fire for 3 minutes, one fire starting directly after another..directly after you have had to use your damage control that takes 1:30 seconds to cool down....it is awesome to have guns nerf'd to the point of might as well be aiming at a [edited]MAP BORDER........WARGAMING BALANCE YOUR [edited]BB GAMEPLAY, HARDER TO SET ON FIRE OR QUICKER COOL DOWNS ON DAMAGE CONTROL.....oh and as a side note....MAYBE [edited]GUNS THAT DO THEIR JOB would be nice again......BATTLESHIPS ARE SOMETHING TO BE FEARED but I guess Wargamings Mission statement is we like giving things to just CV/CL's and DD's.....BB's can go [edited]themselves!!!! FIX your house!

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,897 posts
10,771 battles
1 hour ago, LandlubberWookie_IRL said:

->

1845192__safe_artist-colon-darka01_artis   

[TOXIC]
Players
4,529 posts
11,480 battles
2 hours ago, LandlubberWookie_IRL said:

Battleships are something to be feared.

It's the battleship players of certain caliber that are nothing to be scared of (at least when they're on the enemy team, that is).

[7DSF]
Beta Tester
1,470 posts
4,557 battles
3 hours ago, LandlubberWookie_IRL said:

No weekend without a raging BBkevin........

[HOO]
Players
2,190 posts
7 hours ago, LandlubberWookie_IRL said:

Change the record, that or learn to play......

[JRM]
Players
3,387 posts
18,837 battles
7 hours ago, LandlubberWookie_IRL said:

Love being set on fire in a BB yet again 10 times in the space of 3 minutes

and having cruisers penetrate Bow on, absolutely [edited]magnificent to fire back and watch shells land no where near where I aim, not to mention the amazing 4k limit damage from [edited]YAMATO SHELLS. But hey

Yeah HE spam can be annoying but thats how it works for cruisers

What I n interested in is you say cruisers penetrate you bow on? In a yamato???? What cruiser was that exactly couse you know only one gun in the game overmatches 32mm plate and thats not on a cruiser

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,185 posts
6,367 battles

[DEEDS]
Players
31 posts
5 battles

Hi players ,

since this thread is not constructive and went in the wrong direction,is been closed.

G_Bg_82