Sign in to follow this  
Zigiran

Will Belle Époque containers be available in the arsenal later?

5 comments in this topic

[_FK_]
Players
208 posts
4,775 battles

As stated in the title, will Belle Époque containers be available in the arsenal later for coal?

I did not get my collection completed and since I can't unlock the PEF (new player -> not enough countries unlocked to grind 4 mil credits), I can not do the PEF campaign that unlocks the new year containers that have the Belle Époque items.

I got way too many doubles, so I either need 1 more item or 2 more doubles to complete the entire set.

Players
1,014 posts

I got way too many doubles, so I either need 1 more item or 2 more doubles to complete the entire set. 

The Belle Époque  containers are for sale now in the shop. You can buy 1 for 77p that will give you two items for collection, if you only need two dupes to complete the collection, It will only cost you 77p

https://eu.wargaming.net/shop/wows/specials/11896/

It's worth the 77p because you get 24 hours premium time for completing the collection that cost 99p to buy

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,948 posts
8,312 battles

Probably....we can't know though.

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,259 posts
6,980 battles

Probably not. 

[_FK_]
Players
208 posts
4,775 battles

I just remembered, there are sometimes boxes in the daily mission chain. Are those new year boxes or christmas boxes?

If not new year boxes, I will buy a Belle Époque container. Thanks for the tip, I had not noticed how cheap they were.

Sign in to follow this