Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Amaterasu_Regale

Transfering Premium ships between accounts

15 comments in this topic

Players
194 posts
2,239 battles

Is this possible, since I have an account I no longer use and would appreciate being able to transfer my premiums over. I presume it isn't, but I figured making a thread to get clarification would be good.

• Funny 1

Players
548 posts
9,305 battles

https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/docs/terms-service/

Section 8: Virtual Goods.

In short, virtual goods are non-transferable, as we assumed. But i doesn't make it clear whether the virtual goods are purchased per account or per person, and if the 'non-transferable' rule should only apply between persons and not accounts owned by the same person.

Especially if you bought virtual goods with money (i.e. not promotional) and can demonstrate that you are the current owner of both accounts (and will remain so), I'd say send in a ticket and try your luck. Like most thing the only thing you have to lose is a bit of time.

Players
1,565 posts
10,244 battles

That would be most retarded ever decision by WG, to let you to transfer ships. You can buy ships on that acc too :P ahhaha

• Cool 3

Players
194 posts
2,239 battles
7 minutes ago, Boris_MNE said:

That would be most retarded ever decision by WG, to let you to transfer ships. You can buy ships on that acc too :P ahhaha

I can't buy a Belfast.

• Boring 1

Beta Tester
502 posts
14,995 battles
32 minutes ago, Amaterasu_Regale said:

Is this possible, since I have an account I no longer use and would appreciate being able to transfer my premiums over. I presume it isn't, but I figured making a thread to get clarification would be good.

why would you have more than 1 account?

• Funny 1

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,161 posts
11,629 battles
6 minutes ago, Amaterasu_Regale said:

I can't buy a Belfast.

And why would you need to transver it? cant you reset your acount if you dont like your stats? Cant see a single reason to create multiple acounts......

Players
194 posts
2,239 battles
56 minutes ago, hellhound666 said:

I thought I had lost my previous account until I found my old records a while back.

• Funny 3

Players
26 posts
1,409 battles

You could just claim your cash back that you have spent on the other account. 

The account will be banned though but as your not going to use it again then i dont see the issue.

You would then be free to spend the refunded money on the account you use most often.

Obviously this depends on what payment method you use for Warships.

[-MM]
Weekend Tester
160 posts
4,655 battles

Lost an account with premiums on, don't contact support to help, create a new account, find details of old account, want to transfer premiums over...

Seems legit.

ETA - answer will almost certainly be no. WG are singularly pig headed with accounts, for a variety of reasons, not least of which is to stop people buying & selling them. If they did allow transfers, there would be a huge flood of people selling accounts with Belfasts on 

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
2 hours ago, Amaterasu_Regale said:

I thought I had lost my previous account until I found my old records a while back.

Seems legit...Ah nevermind, it does not...

Beta Tester
660 posts
12,465 battles

So open a new account transfer my Belfast too it and play a few games. keep repeating this until I get a good run of results and become the best Belfast player in the EU. Retire and rest on my laurels. Seems legit :cap_yes:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Beta Tester
2,521 posts
6,728 battles
Just now, ajb13 said:

So open a new account transfer my Belfast too it and play a few games. keep repeating this until I get a good run of results and become the best Belfast player in the EU. Retire and rest on my laurels. Seems legit :cap_yes:

Lel

[HOO]
Players
2,190 posts

It's a good thing that they can not be transferred, it means stealing someone's account to rob them of their virtual assets isn't possible. 

• Cool 2

[BOA2Y]
Beta Tester
4,730 posts
20,994 battles
10 hours ago, hellhound666 said:

Reroll. 

Players
547 posts
1,908 battles

You get this in WoT, players wanting to reroll to make their stats look better but keep all the benefits they've accrued in the previous account.

Even if this isn't the case with the OP that is how it would be abused, so players get to keep not only their premium ships (or tanks) but also the free ships (or tanks), and mission reward ships (or tanks). So they appear to be a new player to everybody else they play against but have a massive boost in earning credits and XP etc. from their Premium ships well beyond secretly having much more experience. The game would turn to chaos if this could happen and I think WG know it.

Sign in to follow this