You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

Do you find in port GUI even less responsive than usual lately?

21 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,751 posts
11,573 battles

Hi all,

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
118 posts
4,441 battles

I find it bugged. Couple of times I tapped Q or E, UI said my rudder is fully turned by ship just kept going straight.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
20,524 posts
12,567 battles

It is bad and slow as always, but I got more bugs with the carousel now (ship icons are outside the boxes sometimes).

[XTREM]
Players
597 posts
11,329 battles

Yes, more so than usual recently. 

Someone with a bigger brain once told me it has something to do with the amount of ships in port. 

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,770 posts
6,925 battles

Mounting and dismounting flags seem to lag up the port more than usual lately. But other than that it is just as unresponsive as ever.

• Cool 4

[-HUN-]
Players
829 posts
9,002 battles

Mounting a flag takes like 5 seconds...

Picking a ship is like 5 seconds...

Exit from boxes. Push button twice and then 5 seconds...

Entering Arsenal or anything, 5 seconds...

After game waiting like 10 sexonds...

After game every second time it automatically jumps to port without showing the results...

To actually exit the client you have to click twice the yes button...

Oh, and my favourite. CHAT. Sometimes gone for a minute. Ofc division window too...

Once I entered a battle and the game UI changed my consumables...

A friggin government could do a better job...

Beta Tester
2,544 posts
6,756 battles

One thing i keep getting frequently after a battle it just skips the post battle screen and puts me ack to port. 

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,751 posts
11,573 battles

Hi all,

I posted this today because I really really had huge lags / unresponsiveness with cammo and flag mounting /demounting (in preparation for $$$ credit grind later today)... :Smile_sad:

But my biggest gripe was when I accidentally clicked on wrong 19 point captain to move back to home ship from "Premium" one... both 19 point captains in roster were close together but one was BB and the other was DD specced... the GUI was so slow when I scrolled the captain rooster that I managed to accidentally click the wrong one... darn... quite expensive mistake paid with "Elite Captain XP"... :Smile-angry:

Leo "Apollo11"

Weekend Tester
273 posts

Today it is extremely slow, took my Repu fired at a cruiser saw half his HP disappears and nothing that it were my shells  4-5 seconds later it tells me i hit his citadel,

next is that the amount of desynce between game and server is also far higher today, hits on the enemy with lots of smoke and explosions are no hits but the hits on the water behind him leads to pens and cits.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,657 battles

I don't see much difference between "doesn't respond" and "doesn't f:etc_swear:ing respond"

• Cool 1

Weekend Tester
1,023 posts
6,352 battles

It always took at least 1 second to do anything. But recently i cant tell because i just upgraded my GPU :Smile_sceptic:

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,455 posts
16,038 battles

The GUI is a real disaster, and not only they do nothing to fix it, but instead they keep adding stupid options nobody asked for to make it even worse.

Another failure of this amateurish company.

• Cool 1

[HALON]
Players
600 posts
9,159 battles
6 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

Leo "Apollo11"

I do indeed. But not in a consistent way. Sometimes it’s fast, sometimes it hangs for half a second just to show me the signals for example. Sometimes it happens after an hour of play, sometimes when I just launched the game. I feel it’s something new that was introduced with the last patch.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles

Nope, as bad as usual.

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,245 posts
8,248 battles
5 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

I don't see much difference between "doesn't respond" and "doesn't f:etc_swear:ing respond"

This.

Hey at least you didn't spend gold on free xp just by clicking on a ship in the carousel. That ALMOST happened to me a few times

(yes, clicking in the bottom of my screen to WGs UI is the same as clicking the right top part...)

• Funny 1

Players
2,332 posts
11,343 battles
43 minutes ago, Loran_Battle said:

This.

Hey at least you didn't spend gold on free xp just by clicking on a ship in the carousel. That ALMOST happened to me a few times

(yes, clicking in the bottom of my screen to WGs UI is the same as clicking the right top part...)

"That's not a bug, that's intended design"

• Funny 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,389 posts
9,003 battles
15 hours ago, Major_Damage225 said:

One thing i keep getting frequently after a battle it just skips the post battle screen and puts me ack to port. 

Yes, I've had that as well.