Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SkollUlfr

what would a legendary comander jingles get?

59 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
318 posts
4,535 battles

sort of joke ideas

legendary commander jingles, what abilites would this commander get?

for my guess, im thinking...

 

gnomish preventative maintenance ... 50% less likely to get a module disabled, 20% more chance it just blows up.
because you might as well just leave the explosives lying around since you made it so safe.
 
gnomish adrenalin rush ... -0.3% gun reload for each 1% hp lost, +1% chance loading the wrong shells  for each 1% hp lost.
because if you need to panic fire, do it really matter what you are firing?
 
gonmish demo expert ... +5% fire chance, 2% chance of just firing confetti.
because oh god damn it jingles.
  • Cool 3
  • Funny 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
2,188 posts
14,128 battles

Gnomish situational awareness: 25% chance to show incorrect tiers and shiptypes on UI, 5% chance for shells who miss to citadel none the less...

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
7,889 posts
9,545 battles

Gnomish matchmaking as his "talent" - extends MM to +-3, but increases exp/credit income by 25% when that happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,556 posts
245 battles

Gnome eye - has a 50% chance of misidentifying ships on both teams even after they have been spotted.

 

That’s a paddling! - increases overall reload and speed by 5% for each ‘paddling’

 

Jingles laugh - 20% chance to crash the game, 40% chance for random insult, 40% chance for something jingles related to happen.

 

Brown pants - brown stains appear on your screen when you run into 4+ ships when on your own bigger with more ships. Or ships turns brown when similar conditions are fulfilled.

 

Rngsus taketh Rngsus giveth - 50% chance for a good streak of rng 50% chance of a terrible streak of rng (accompanied by his laugh and try harder phrase when you miss or experience misfortune).

 

thats what i came up with.

 

 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
564 posts
9,383 battles

I just want them to sound sample his different laughs to be used in appropriately hilarious circumstances.

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,753 posts
6,692 battles

Special skill: Gnomish Surprise: 5% extra damage when hitting the stern of an enemy ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-MM]
Weekend Tester
161 posts
4,719 battles

Legendary Traits/Skills

 

Helmsman Jingles: auto avoidance steers at islands, rather than away. -75% rudder shift time when collision with scenery will occur in that direction.

 

Unnecessary Tangent: once per game, all guns aim on something entirely unrelated.

 

In the Nelsonian Tradition: (upgrade of MFC or AFT) improved secondaries... but only works on RN light Cruisers.

 

+100% Damage versus Flambass. 

 

 

 

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TEC]
Beta Tester
179 posts

Surprise Buttsex Special AP shells from any British ship.

100% chance of detonating the magazine of enemy ship, when shell is fired into the rear of the hull.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NSVE]
Players
246 posts
10,107 battles
6 minutes ago, _Dunc_ said:

Legendary Traits/Skills

 

+100% Damage versus Flambass  Flamu

 

 

 

 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
Players
4,313 posts
4,837 battles

+50% chance of being low tier in any game

'That's a paddling' sound instead of usual citadel whack tone

'we have just sunk an enemy submarine'... at whatever you sunk

'oh crap' whenever you get hit

 

Things he'd do good:

- more fire chance in HE shells;

- double adrenalin rush;

 

Things he'd do bad:

- AFT will make AA guns behave erratically... sometimes good, sometimes crap;

- EL will still work but change only half the shells.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
Players
4,529 posts
11,480 battles

Special ability: can drive any ship without specialization (they all look the same to him anyway).

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NED]
Players
4,380 posts
12,066 battles

I'll be satisfied if the line "enemy severely damaged" will be replaced with "that's a paddlin..." 

Furthermore I'd like to see an auto destruct skill for any ship with Jingles captain, yielding no XP nor credit income while paying full maintenance price and going pink for 20 matches hence forward (40 when it's flambass playing), who goes through the middle of 2 brothers before the 5th minute. :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,621 posts
14,227 battles

Jingles laughing at the end of your ship using the horn, just like Santa, but one million times better...

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
349 posts
15,839 battles

Incorrect ship identification upon spotting.

 

You will spot an Iowa and charge it down thinking you can take the thing down in close quarters, make a nice brawl out of it, only to realize upon approaching it that it was actually a Zao, and now you are getting a face-full of torpedoes. 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,078 posts
8,093 battles

I want him to do that iconic laugh of his, whenever he does a Devastating Strike.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[H_FAN]
Players
2,277 posts
32,071 battles

When your ship is on fire or flooding the duration is 50% longer and can not be cured. +50 % damage from enemy shells.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,032 posts
11,692 battles

Special RPF that misidentifies Ships....

Kutuzov - Oh it's the legendary T8 Russian Radar Cruiser...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
Players
4,313 posts
4,837 battles

Make him able to use any nation, but severe RN bias. 

AS in, any 'extra kills' only work +50% on Brits, and work -50% on French. 

Besides that, if you put him on other nations, he also tries to speak the language.

And then he messes it up, of course. 

 

Would be great to hear him try Japanese or Russian (cyka blyat).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×