You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Yaskaraxx

Stats??...uhhh...what about having FUN!!...uhhhh

46 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
11,908 battles

The only thing degenerating my mind is that mess of a writing.

Are you on drugs right now or something?

• Cool 5
  • Funny 2

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
1,127 posts
5,164 battles
4 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

The weed is on discount today. 

Source: Dutch as well.

• Funny 1

[N3XUS]
Players
993 posts
23,834 battles
On 1/10/2019 at 7:58 PM, LemonadeWarrior said:

The weed is on discount today. 

Source: Dutch as well.

:cap_popcorn:

• Boring 2

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,378 posts
8,054 battles
31 minutes ago, Yaskaraxx said:

bye to all

Any bet that this player will come back. They all come back.

The people really quit playing this game do this the normal (and quite) way: they just stop playing. Everyone loud announcing quitting, do this for only one reason: not for quitting but rather for attention.

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
11,843 posts
16,952 battles
3 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

did his account just get deleted?

Apparently.

We must celebrate this joyous occasion! Drinks are on me tonight. :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

Players
4,508 posts
245 battles
Just now, El2aZeR said:

Apparently.

We must celebrate this joyous occasion! Drinks are on me tonight. :Smile_trollface:

Make sure theres no dots in it. Lol.

[4_0_4]
Players
6,079 posts
12,422 battles
3 hours ago, DeletedUser said:

.......I love WoWS...excellent game...great(!!)...great potential to grow far beyond, yeah, I know. BUT what is the talking STATS all the time??....on forums it "tries to degenerate people's minds"...uhhh???...what is that....I mean: we come in ta have fun...NEXT we get that STATS talk from "self-proclaimed-demi-gods"????...I mean???...what is this???....makes me, giving me, bad feelings, and me I am here for fun only (= game, yeah???...or not???...dunno anymore)...anyway, had enough of it (NOT the game, that is great!)...but of the STATS_TALKINGS....now gonna make decision to close me account and move on to my second best online games ( have two of them. invested heavily in past in those)....I got realy irritated by those stats-talks....separating players in "self-proclaimed-elite <---> human-being-fun-players"...my mind goes beyond that "Goldfish-IQ-mentality".....will decide wheter stop playing WoWs or not....within two hours from now...if so...will never be back....leave this game to the good-feeling "self-proclaimed"elite.....have to make decision, will do so within 2 hours from now....have had it with the stats-talkings....people do play "crampy & stressed as from their very 1st battle, WHY????"...don't even hop-in a ship they like anymore...as if their "lives"depends on it???...come on...get cool...make a decision..I will..I am a free open Dutch mind...we make our own ways...freely....and we do so

2 hours ago, DeletedUser said:

...no...you read what I wrote...I LOVE THIS GREAT GAME!!!...& I allways did...& still do!!!...this great game will go beyond 70K logged-in...believe me!...actually I will always remember this as the greatest ever game I ever played!....but....stats-talkings(???)....the very many tries to degenerate my free objective Dutch vision of all very positive things....the STATS-TALIKINGS(!!)....well...they eventually vaporized my enthousiasm, I lost fun....so, I will close my account today....since I FEEL i have ta do so.....& I am free human spirit....following my FEELINGS always...I go for the light...my good feelings...for the good (&I will always battle evil with all force!....no hold-back there....but I love the GOOD!....)

...look...I love this great game!!!...I always did & still do!...why did I ever play so many battles? (cuz I love(d) the game!...great game!)....AND...not to forget, I love all WG-crew!!!...such great games they make!!!!....such enthousiastic creative great crew of people making such all available to us!...such great graphics!...such great game-mechanics!!!....I will always remeber this great game WOWS(!!!) as being the very greatest I ever played...afterall...must say..my very #1 ship proves ta be : Asashio Black (VIII). But now I have ta go, cuz those stats-taks took me fun away...makes me depressed,,,I want fun...not stats talks!.....so...yes, I will close my account today & I will not return...STATS...STATS....STATS???...ya killed fun for me!!!

bye to all, and have fun!!!...its all about having good times, fun, so enjoy!!! cheers!!!:cap_popcorn:

2462741e357a9f8d400394b258ee984a.jpg

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
11,908 battles

For a moment I thought: "Wow, someone who actually followed through when he said goodbye, that's at least worth some modicum of respect."

But then he reactivated his account.

Wait ...

1 hour ago, El2aZeR said:

Apparently.

You just wanted to shirk on your round and brought him back!

Cheapskate!!!

• Funny 1

Players
1,799 posts
4,616 battles

Huh, seems I missed something monumental...

A moron thretening to close his account actually following through with it.

...The only thing I'm glad about is one fewer fool in an Asashio ruining my day.

[GURKA]
Players
3,840 posts
8,676 battles
9 hours ago, Yaskaraxx said:

...no...you read what I wrote...I LOVE THIS GREAT GAME!!!...& I allways did...& still do!!!...this great game will go beyond 70K logged-in...believe me!...actually I will always remember this as the greatest ever game I ever played!....but....stats-talkings(???)....the very many tries to degenerate my free objective Dutch vision of all very positive things....the STATS-TALIKINGS(!!)....well...they eventually vaporized my enthousiasm, I lost fun....so, I will close my account today....since I FEEL i have ta do so.....& I am free human spirit....following my FEELINGS always...I go for the light...my good feelings...for the good (&I will always battle evil with all force!....no hold-back there....but I love the GOOD!....)

...look...I love this great game!!!...I always did & still do!...why did I ever play so many battles? (cuz I love(d) the game!...great game!)....AND...not to forget, I love all WG-crew!!!...such great games they make!!!!....such enthousiastic creative great crew of people making such all available to us!...such great graphics!...such great game-mechanics!!!....I will always remeber this great game WOWS(!!!) as being the very greatest I ever played...afterall...must say..my very #1 ship proves ta be : Asashio Black (VIII). But now I have ta go, cuz those stats-taks took me fun away...makes me depressed,,,I want fun...not stats talks!.....so...yes, I will close my account today & I will not return...STATS...STATS....STATS???...ya killed fun for me!!!

bye to all, and have fun!!!...its all about having good times, fun, so enjoy!!! cheers!!!:cap_popcorn:

If you like the game, then there is no reason to quitt it just because some people care about stats.

You can also hide your stats somewhere in the options.

[OGHF]
Players
901 posts
14,719 battles

Please take time to read and fill this form in before you leave, thank you.

FF016C1F-2B4C-4D2F-BCC9-810C4B04A8B0.thumb.jpeg.278020e9d7b39301db929ae2eb06a7ae.jpeg

• Funny 7

[TTT]
Players
485 posts
10,997 battles
16 hours ago, Yaskaraxx said:

.......I love WoWS...excellent game...great(!!)...great potential to grow far beyond, yeah, I know. BUT what is the talking STATS all the time??....on forums it "tries to degenerate people's minds"...uhhh???...what is that....I mean: we come in ta have fun...NEXT we get that STATS talk from "self-proclaimed-demi-gods"????...I mean???...what is this???....makes me, giving me, bad feelings, and me I am here for fun only (= game, yeah???...or not???...dunno anymore)...anyway, had enough of it (NOT the game, that is great!)...but of the STATS_TALKINGS....now gonna make decision to close me account and move on to my second best online games ( have two of them. invested heavily in past in those)....I got realy irritated by those stats-talks....separating players in "self-proclaimed-elite <---> human-being-fun-players"...my mind goes beyond that "Goldfish-IQ-mentality".....will decide wheter stop playing WoWs or not....within two hours from now...if so...will never be back....leave this game to the good-feeling "self-proclaimed"elite.....have to make decision, will do so within 2 hours from now....have had it with the stats-talkings....people do play "crampy & stressed as from their very 1st battle, WHY????"...don't even hop-in a ship they like anymore...as if their "lives"depends on it???...come on...get cool...make a decision..I will..I am a free open Dutch mind...we make our own ways...freely....and we do so

THE DOLTLORD IS BACK!

• Funny 1

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,185 posts
6,367 battles
17 hours ago, Aotearas said:

Nope, he writes like that since he's started to post here. 

[AMOK]
Players
1,600 posts
7,514 battles
18 hours ago, Yaskaraxx said:

blablabla....I mean: we come in ta have fun...more blabla

yes there are probably different ideas of fun

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,761 posts
7,280 battles

I don't have fun when I'm bad at something.

• Cool 1

[N3XUS]
Players
993 posts
23,834 battles
On 1/11/2019 at 5:35 AM, Pikkozoikum said:

You can also hide your stats somewhere in the options.

:cap_popcorn:

• Cool 1