Drizzt_Dudden

Looking for competitve clan

7 comments in this topic

Players
5 posts
6,917 battles

Hello fellow captains!

As title says i am looking for competitve clan participating, or planning to participate in clan battles and tournaments, where i can further develop my skills as a player.  Competitve edge, and relaxed atmosphere are what i am looking for in my future team the most. Toxicity is a big no for me, since i know how much damage even one toxic person can do to a group of people. I was about to write a bunch of other things here as well, but i respect your time, so ill just say most important things. Im a cruiser main, and this is the prefered role for the competitive for me, got almost all of them besides Moskva. Also i have exp of 2 clan battles seasons when my clan was playing high Storm/low Typhoon ratings, and we finished Top16 in last KoTS. 

My stats are here

If anyone is interested i am open for further discussion.

GL, and take care everyone 

530737222.png

[SBS]
Players
293 posts

Hi Drizzt

We have a great clan with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British, Swedish, Dutch, Swiss and Cuban/Spanish members (all English speaking) and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship) for clan battles. We have also put in place a system where we have an Alpha team, the members of this team have already been picked but they can call on a player from the Bravo team should they be short of players. We are looking for Bravo team players. We use discord and have a Facebook page for comms . Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

[TB-PF]
[TB-PF]
Players
76 posts
8,911 battles

Hi , we are recruting new members! we are a multinational clan with players all over EU ! come join us for some clan bonuses ! your only comitment is to connect to discord ( chat app ) and be responsive to chat and banter on discord ! if this invite caught your attention please give me a chat on discord or this chat box and we will talk more ! this is our discord adress ->https://discord.gg/nQTgcJS