Sign in to follow this  
Inappropriate_noob

Noob clan required

8 comments in this topic

Players
3,281 posts

Fist condition, they must use Teamspeak,

second one then must speak English,

third condition, they must be tolerant with noobs, fourth condition, they must not be stat driven.

I can never progress in this game without people to guide me what to do, without voice comm's it is pointless and as I do not get on with Discord, TS it must be, who is out there?

Someone please save me from myself.:etc_hide_turtle:

[TAW]
Players
361 posts
14,813 battles

Hi Nooby,

An unfortunate title choice for this post. TAW is always happy to take on people that want to learn and grow, but I have a question for you: Are you able to put the required time into grinding up the levels of the tech tree thereby learning how to play the ships properly? Your ship inventory shows a heavy reliance on Premium ships which means you never really learn how to play the ship type properly. Unless you do this, no clan can help you and your stats (which I did look at) will remain where they are.

Let us know how you feel about this mate and we could get together for a chat on TS if you like.

Loubader (Cpt. Battalion CO)

TAW webiste: http://taw.net 

Loubader_TS.jpg.fc028ca3d69a91349976e7b52b9ea7f6.jpg

Players
3,281 posts
On 1/9/2019 at 6:37 AM, Loubader said:

Hi Nooby,

An unfortunate title choice for this post. TAW is always happy to take on people that want to learn and grow, but I have a question for you: Are you able to put the required time into grinding up the levels of the tech tree thereby learning how to play the ships properly? Your ship inventory shows a heavy reliance on Premium ships which means you never really learn how to play the ship type properly. Unless you do this, no clan can help you and your stats (which I did look at) will remain where they are.

Let us know how you feel about this mate and we could get together for a chat on TS if you like.

Loubader (Cpt. Battalion CO)

TAW webiste: http://taw.net 

Loubader_TS.jpg.fc028ca3d69a91349976e7b52b9ea7f6.jpg

Actually that is a very good question and the reason for the lots of premiums is when I started playing sometime back in 2017 yes  got loads of prem ships, just because I liked them, after something like just over a years break from this game I was then confronted with the loot box's, so got a whole lot more, as to the grinding, yes the grinding in here is way more fun than in World of Tanks, where a very unhealthy addiction to that game (now on a severe wane thankfully) I do indeed need to learn to play better especially in DD's and Cruisers, well infact even BB and CV's too.

Either way I am back now albeit not so much in order to learn to play. TS is a requirement though as I do not get on with Discord and everytime I do things which are not meant to fly start to.

[TAW]
Players
361 posts
14,813 battles

Send me a PM if you'd like to have a chat (we use TeamSpeak)...

Sign in to follow this