Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Sehales

In-Game Shop Maintenance - 9 Jan 2019 - 00:00 CET (UTC+1)

7 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
5,988 posts
1,935 battles

Captains,

On 9 Jan 2019 at 00:00 CET (UTC+1) the in-game shop will be under maintenance for 7 hours.

There is no planned downtime but during this period credits, doubloons and free experience might be unavailable.

Action Stations! 

Players
853 posts
907 battles

Performing musical chairs on the deck of the Titanic, are we?

Players
255 posts
13,825 battles
3 hours ago, Sehales said:

credits, doubloons and free experience might be unavailable.

But are we able to gather them if they are unavaible or the system will be totally offline during that time (if that time comes...)?

Players
853 posts
907 battles

Sehales is talking about stuff players might want to buy over a paltry 7 hour period. Horror of horrors, WG might have 'maintenance' intrude on sales. Will the world end? ROFL.

Players
853 posts
907 battles
2 hours ago, ledgeri said:

But are we able to gather them if they are unavaible or the system will be totally offline during that time (if that time comes...)?

Don't worry, Chicken Little, the sky will not fall. There may be a temporary maintenance 'eclipse' but that's all.

Players
255 posts
13,825 battles
1 minute ago, antean said:

Don't worry, Chicken Little, the sky will not fall. There may be a temporary maintenance 'eclipse' but that's all.

---probably.. but what if i open containers during this time, or finish missions, what give credits as reward, or make my first million, literally, because i am just started to play with this game?

(But sure we get ingame messages from useless -30% cupons, but to lay down a system what notifies the players ingame is luxory...)

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
5,988 posts
1,935 battles
On 1/8/2019 at 9:20 PM, ledgeri said:

---probably.. but what if i open containers during this time, or finish missions, what give credits as reward, or make my first million, literally, because i am just started to play with this game?

(But sure we get ingame messages from useless -30% cupons, but to lay down a system what notifies the players ingame is luxory...)

Sry, I couldn''t reply in time.

If something is temporarily unavailable, you won't lose anything. It might just be delayed or you cannot use it over a short period.

If we need to change something or do maintenance work which would make you lose goods, results, etc... we would have a complete downtime for it instead and wouldn't want to keep the servers up and running.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this