You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SofaKingAmazing

Twitch drops

8 comments in this topic

Players
11 posts
16,803 battles

Are you getting Twitch containers for watching world of warships streams? Just spoke to wargaming and apparently they are not giving out twitch containers for watching streamers.. Every single streamer says you can get containers for just watching them when in reality you can get them only by watching the official WG channel. i hope someone can explain and clarify this cause is so confusing  as everything WG says and does

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,024 posts
Vor 18 Minuten, PaulVasso sagte:

when in reality you can get them only by watching the official WG channel.

no, I got many containers from other channels...

• Cool 1

[G-S-W]
[G-S-W]
Players
1,213 posts
4,999 battles
Vor 18 Minuten, PaulVasso sagte:

Are you getting Twitch containers for watching world of warships streams? Just spoke to wargaming and apparently they are not giving out twitch containers for watching streamers.. Every single streamer says you can get containers for just watching them when in reality you can get them only by watching the official WG channel. i hope someone can explain and clarify this cause is so confusing  as everything WG says and does

As far as i know, the stream has to be clearly declared as "WOWs" and Twich drops must be enabled by the streamer. Watched a stream yesterday and got 2 containers

Players
11 posts
16,803 battles

Thanks for your answers guys. this is the reply I got to my ticket from WG a few hours ago. what is this [edited]?

Hello PaulVasso,

Thank you for contacting the Wargaming.net Players Support.

We appreciate your will and dedication to have some Twitch Drops. Although, those are not activated for now, as they were activated for a few days only in November, and on World of Warships Official Streams. 

I invite you to check the Forum and the News articles for the next activation of them.

I hope I have clarified the situation. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Have a good day and good luck on the battlefield.

Kind regards, 

[BLITZ]
Players
53 posts
5,754 battles

Same here. Watches some CCs that advertised clearly that there will be Drops, and later on i got some Twitch Containers.
No official WG Stream was watched.

[G-S-W]
[G-S-W]
Players
1,213 posts
4,999 battles
Vor 18 Stunden, PaulVasso sagte:

Thanks for your answers guys. this is the reply I got to my ticket from WG a few hours ago. what is this [edited]?

Hello PaulVasso,

Thank you for contacting the Wargaming.net Players Support.

We appreciate your will and dedication to have some Twitch Drops. Although, those are not activated for now, as they were activated for a few days only in November, and on World of Warships Official Streams. 

I invite you to check the Forum and the News articles for the next activation of them.

I hope I have clarified the situation. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Have a good day and good luck on the battlefield.

Kind regards, 

That makes me wonder where my received containers came from.....^^

Players
628 posts
2,129 battles

I reliably get one container a day from Twitch. I log onto Twitch at teatime, choose either one of my two favourite streamers who have Twitch drops, and leave it running while I go to the pub.