You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cippalippus

Ragequit because enemy teams are too bad

49 comments in this topic

Players
94 posts
5,938 battles

Hello, 

Shout out to my buddies @DFens_666 and @ForlornSailor for trying a new experience: ragequitting because enemy teams are too terrible to be true.

High point of the night: us hitting w three times and just sailing into the enemy cap murdering everything. 

This really felt like the royal navy vs the Italian navy. When is easy too easy? 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 5

[TKBS]
[TKBS]
Alpha Tester
1,003 posts
10,934 battles

it has also happened to me today.... insane, the only bat i had a fair fight was where there was a TTT division on the other side

Players
94 posts
5,938 battles
8 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

Presumably this all happened in the new Tier X Destroyer, the USS Humblebrag? :cap_tea:

Never said I was humble

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
13,895 posts
19,717 battles

Meanwhile on my end:

Spoiler
Ship played Win/Lose Stomp Y/N Map Match duration Team to Enemy losses Gamemode Match end cause Comments

Worcester W N Northern Lights 18:01 8 to 11 Domination Objective achieved T10 3 BB div camping in the back on my team along with suicidal DDs, had to hardcarry
Enterprise L Y Two Brothers 12:37 9 to 5 Domination Objective achieved Entire team full of [edited]. Default loss despite shutting down enemy CV (Yuzral, on stream)
Enterprise L Y Land of Fire 13:22 12 to 8 Domination Team eliminated Enemy CV dies early, get 3 to 1 cap advantage. Entire team immediately throws
Enterprise W Y Shards 13:53 4 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, all caps secured
Des Moines W Y Sea of Fortune 13:34 6 to 12 Domination Objective achieved All BBs camping in A, can't get a single kill. Entire enemy team camping in C tho, so we win
Midway W N Trap 14:29 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team all suicide into my camping team despite having all caps
Gearing L Y North 19:17 12 to 9 Domination Team eliminated Entire team full of [edited] that can only get a single kill
Hakuryu W Y Islands of Ice 14:22 2 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Entire enemy team camping either 1 line or spawn
Gearing W Y Sea of Fortune 13:08 3 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in A
Moskva W Y North 14:13 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Entire enemy team camping spawn and 9-10 line
Conqueror L Y Sea of Fortune 11:21 9 to 2 Domination Score reduced to 0 Retard DDs and BBs all suicide, can only get a single kill while doing so. Default loss
Conqueror L Y Sea of Fortune 11:33 8 to 3 Domination 0 / Objective DDs don't take free caps, prefer to go to enemy spawn instead. Default loss
Midway W Y Okinawa 13:00 4 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team gets B&C, then just gets crushed
Midway W N Warrior's Path 15:43 7 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Both teams pushing different caps, our defense was better at delaying enemy
Gearing L N Trap 14:31 12 to 8 Domination Team eliminated Get severe cap and ship advantage, majority immediately suicides and can't even get a single kill
Yamato W N Shatter 18:40 8 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Team consisting mostly of [edited], had to hardcarry with Saiyko. 9 kills between us

Feels like I have to drag my :etc_swear:ing team over the finish line kicking and screaming half the time. And in half of that I usually fail at doing so even in a CV.

So yeah, I wish I had your problems.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[SHAFT]
Players
9,807 posts
8,982 battles
14 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Feels like I have to drag my :etc_swear:ing team over the finish line kicking and screaming half the time. And half of that I usually fail at doing so even in a CV.

Its totaly weird...

One would think, how can we be that lucky with teams? Literally the enemy team refuses collectively to play - not only since today, but has been for the last 20 games or so. They just sit in spawn either waiting to die or to let the game finish due to points.

My theory on that is, that they dont have anyone to lead them. Or we kill that leader. Example from my last Z-39 game (was 1 DD only). Killed the DD, then enemies went to hide in the bottom left quarter of the map.

Or today with my KGV, i had a couple of lemmings just follwing me. They can shoot and hit stuff, they are just scared if the one infront of them dies, that they become the target and they cant handle that. That you can actually observe quite often on the enemy team aswell. Kill any ship first in the line, and the ones behind him suddenly crap their pants.

• Cool 4

Players
6,426 posts
10,722 battles
21 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

You want to try? We can save you a spot in our divi :Smile_trollface:

btw - I loved this one:

21 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Enemy CV dies early, get 3 to 1 cap advantage. Entire team immediately throws 

About today - when you are speedboosting with your Gadjah towards the enemys, because they are retreating behind their own cap in standardbattle, gunboating for a couple of minutes in the open water and NOTHING is even trying to shoot at you ?!? I didnt lauch any torps because they would have never hit - how could I hit ships, that are 10+km away from me with 8 km torps when the ships are running? The only one putting up resistance was the Shinonome (who was the only one putting damage on me aswell).

umm.thumb.jpg.003f323b770dc09d908712b232d58683.jpg

shot-19_01.07_21_09.15-0337.thumb.jpg.ed2e18b714babe1f9b3b90a3e3560b2b.jpg

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
13,895 posts
19,717 battles
23 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

One would think, how can we be that lucky with teams?

14 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

About today

Seriously, just look at this bull:etc_swear::

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/360366421?t=01h42m36s

Everyone just :etc_swear:ing suicides to absolutely no effect and literally every enemy cruiser was running DFAA (a rarity. Ofc my cruisers weren't. "You can't counterplay CVs", "better CV always wins" lol). A :etc_swear:ing Gadjah even lost a straight up fight with a Shira because he didn't know what guns are.

My only solace is that I embarrassed someone thoroughly on stream, even when he tries to play it off as "luck". ¬_¬

Thank god this won't be a problem with the rework anymore. With a reworked CV I could've just murdered everything at D then take it myself. :Smile_trollface:

Players
6,426 posts
10,722 battles
46 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/360366421?t=01h42m36s

Everyone just :etc_swear:ing suicides to absolutely no effect and literally every enemy cruiser was running DFAA (a rarity. Ofc my cruisers weren't. "You can't counterplay CVs", "better CV always wins" lol). A :etc_swear:ing Gadjah even lost a straight up fight with a Shira because he didn't know what guns are.

My only solace is that I embarrassed someone thoroughly on stream, even when he tries to play it off as "luck". ¬_¬

Wow. This is horrible. The enemy team wasnt even that good tbfh? I mean tripple Lyon division, going full broadside in a perfect line the entire game? Holy... where the :etc_swear: was your DD on that one... Its literally what I was begging for to see when I was playing DD today? 3 BBs pushing into me, never touching WASD... Yea, that was definatly one of those teams, that we´ve met all evening. I dont know what they are doing, its like they arent shooting at all?

But hats off to you, that was awesome CV play. That guy could have atleast give you the credit, instead of coming up with one excuse after the other.... Only valid thing was the UI.

But I think I can tell you, that we kinda have a running joke with @DFens_666 everytime we play T8 (which is quite often). :Smile_coin: Its usualy me who says right before the game loads "we gonna get El2aZeR. In his Enterprise. And he will be on the other team". Never happened tho so far, but im sure it will now. Trust me, I have a way to jinx things when I mention them in the forums. Give it 1 or 2 days ^_^.

• Funny 1

[THESO]
Players
4,071 posts

First of all ... I am not an elite player.

I tend to think I know the basics well and I do understand the team play so my buddies can rely on me.

But last week or so the game is unplayable for me even in divisions.... we are no longer talking about tactics on TS ... we are only crying about either how people throw the game away or how bad the enemy team is.

I mean sure, its been bad like since ever, but this is just unplayable now.

Especially the CV players. WG now ... I dont know what you promised people in order they play them, but this is just brutal. And double CV games at T7?

There are games where I only get into position to fight and 3-4 friendlies already died.

There are games where enemy CV has murdered 2 of our DDs already, while our CV gets into the corner (so I can barely see him) and is sending all his planes up the left or right border trying to strike the enemy CV (and usually failing), not spotting, not doing anything.

I mean we used to make fun of BB players camping in the back, but recently the game is hosting incredibly bad people.

Yesterday in ranked I killed 4 ships, got accused of being a cheater (that is always a nice compliment for me), got insulted .... yet our team still threw the game. Where is the fun in that?

And the wins I have are like people described above ... total stomp. Where are the exciting games? Games where you fight till the last breath, games that I signed up for this game in the first place? Long gone.

I wish WG told bad players that they are bad. Maybe they never seen their own stats and are thinking that they are doing all rite.

Just tell them ... like "you suck in cv. Go play something else" message. Maybe getting that from you WG will make some difference regarding their game play.

When the 0.8 comes .... I will stop playing for a while, because I sense all sh*storm will break loose.

Could I pause my premium time? Since it wont be my fault and all ;)

• Cool 5

[NWP]
Players
2,709 posts
16,586 battles
4 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

Meanwhile on my end:

Hide contents
Ship played Win/Lose Stomp Y/N Map Match duration Team to Enemy losses Gamemode Match end cause Comments

What are your criteria that define Stomp Y/N ?

[SCRUB]
Players
1,061 posts
5 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

Meanwhile on my end:

Reveal hidden contents

Worcester W N Northern Lights 18:01 8 to 11 Domination Objective achieved T10 3 BB div camping in the back on my team along with suicidal DDs, had to hardcarry
Enterprise L Y Two Brothers 12:37 9 to 5 Domination Objective achieved Entire team full of [edited]. Default loss despite shutting down enemy CV (Yuzral, on stream)
Enterprise L Y Land of Fire 13:22 12 to 8 Domination Team eliminated Enemy CV dies early, get 3 to 1 cap advantage. Entire team immediately throws
Enterprise W Y Shards 13:53 4 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in spawn, all caps secured
Des Moines W Y Sea of Fortune 13:34 6 to 12 Domination Objective achieved All BBs camping in A, can't get a single kill. Entire enemy team camping in C tho, so we win
Midway W N Trap 14:29 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team all suicide into my camping team despite having all caps
Gearing L Y North 19:17 12 to 9 Domination Team eliminated Entire team full of [edited] that can only get a single kill
Hakuryu W Y Islands of Ice 14:22 2 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Entire enemy team camping either 1 line or spawn
Gearing W Y Sea of Fortune 13:08 3 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Entire enemy team camping in A
Moskva W Y North 14:13 5 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Entire enemy team camping spawn and 9-10 line
Conqueror L Y Sea of Fortune 11:21 9 to 2 Domination Score reduced to 0 Retard DDs and BBs all suicide, can only get a single kill while doing so. Default loss
Conqueror L Y Sea of Fortune 11:33 8 to 3 Domination 0 / Objective DDs don't take free caps, prefer to go to enemy spawn instead. Default loss
Midway W Y Okinawa 13:00 4 to 12 Domination Team eliminated Enemy team gets B&C, then just gets crushed
Midway W N Warrior's Path 15:43 7 to 11 Domination Objective achieved Both teams pushing different caps, our defense was better at delaying enemy
Gearing L N Trap 14:31 12 to 8 Domination Team eliminated Get severe cap and ship advantage, majority immediately suicides and can't even get a single kill
Yamato W N Shatter 18:40 8 to 12 Standard Team eliminated Team consisting mostly of [edited], had to hardcarry with Saiyko. 9 kills between us

Feels like I have to drag my :etc_swear:ing team over the finish line kicking and screaming half the time. And in half of that I usually fail at doing so even in a CV.

Pfft. Myself and some random Musashi player had to take a Kraken EACH earlier, on top of my div mate securing the final two kills. 

To make it worse, I was in a full AA spec Kitakaze with no CE and no CV in that game...and I Krakened. The level of play was....well like I always say. 'It's like watching a pair of cripples trying to go at it.'

• Funny 1

[JRM]
Players
6,552 posts
24,729 battles
44 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

Yesterday in ranked I killed 4 ships, got accused of being a cheater (that is always a nice compliment for me), got insulted .... yet our team still threw the game. Where is the fun in that?

I feel ya bro, must be (school) hollidays or something, not that I myself am uncapable of utterly stupid fu**ups but the other day (subdaa i think) I rebuy fuso abd take it out to rank ib utter desperation, first battle 2mil danage tanked, 140k dealt, 3 kills high caliber, dreadnought and whatnot else of medals - aaaaand it was a loss, on points, couse allied dds refused to go take b cap whole match until enemy finally hunted them down...

• Cool 1

Players
8,162 posts
9,017 battles
4 hours ago, ForlornSailor said:

But I think I can tell you, that we kinda have a running joke with @DFens_666 everytime we play T8 (which is quite often). :Smile_coin: Its usualy me who says right before the game loads "we gonna get El2aZeR. In his Enterprise. And he will be on the other team". Never happened tho so far, but im sure it will now. Trust me, I have a way to jinx things when I mention them in the forums. Give it 1 or 2 days ^_^.

Met him once in his Taiho on the enemy team. It was a quite short experience, as someone got like 5-6 kills and at least one cap. Our CV wasn't complete crap, but well... 

• Funny 1

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
13,895 posts
19,717 battles
1 hour ago, 159Hunter said:

What are your criteria that define Stomp Y/N ?

Early ingame situation in which defeat for either side is inevitable no matter what they do or how long the match goes on.

E.g. if a team is just camping in spawn and let their opponents take all caps it doesn't matter how well they trade ships or how long they do it, they are going to lose unless the other team throws hard (which seems to be an increasingly common experience, really).

6,130 posts
10,587 battles
10 hours ago, Cippalippus said:

When is easy too easy? 

Never. If my team wins, I win. If my team loses, the drama is over quicker. So... if I'd had a guarantee to win 50% of my battles simply by the enemy throwing hard ... where would I have to sign?

Players
94 posts
5,938 battles

Agreed, winning is better than losing. But after we stopped playing I played one coop battle to gather the snowflake in a t4 premium and it was seriously harder than the random games I had played earlier. How can human beings be worse than bots? 

Actually, don't answer that 

• Funny 1

[ONE2]
Players
3,084 posts
21,486 battles
11 hours ago, Cippalippus said:

Hello, 

Shout out to my buddies @DFens_666 and @ForlornSailor for trying a new experience: ragequitting because enemy teams are too terrible to be true.

High point of the night: us hitting w three times and just sailing into the enemy cap murdering everything. 

This really felt like the royal navy vs the Italian navy. When is easy too easy? 

Hhehehe! Welcome to the club fellows. Did the exact same thing in a MIKASA of all ships in a tier 3 game during this X-mas break. Since it is too slow for any fancy maneuvering and stuff, I decided just to steam in directly through middle of the map (the "Arhipelago") and straight into enemy base - So I proceeded to do so quite UNMOLESTED and unexpectedly capped it while in full view of the opposing team the whole time (well it ain't exactly the stealthiest of ships either). Other that that I did not do much, due to diabolically inaccurate main guns - Mikasa is not well-suited for sniping either, so a few desultory rounds and even fewer hits scored on my way, then ran over their only base defender - A tier 1 on my way (quite literally, I rammed him) - So there must have been a sk. "Fail Division" in there somewhere also. Game over in roughly 6 minutes and it lasted for that long only because Mikasa is so dar*ed slow.... Well TBH I did not ragequit, BUT I did laugh myself silly, does that count? :cap_wander_2::Smile_amazed::Smile_veryhappy:

Players
3,130 posts
10,768 battles

1) Players are completely selfish and getting worse

2) 9/10 you know which side is going win (The MM puts strong players on one side and the other full of duffs).  Either side, it's not fair really.

However, they dragged my [edited]through one of my matches yesterday when i embarrassing got DID NOT CONTRIBUTE . I didn't even know that was a thing and was dumb struck :cap_fainting:.  I spent the whole game sailing around not being able to hit anything due to the lack of range whilst busting down the flank.  Before I knew it, our team won, with a very quick game. 

To be honest the teams were very one sided anyway ( 3x HOME and 3 x another good clan, cant remember).  Goes to show that even without me hitting a thing, we still easily won the game (at work at the moment, but will upload it later). 

My defence? Just got the Iuzumo and it's still stock, it's painfully awful with a pitiful gun range, speed and turning circle.

[COMFY]
Players
792 posts
2,025 battles

What? How many sacrifices did you do to please the MMgods to give you terrible enemy’s? My team keeps throwing and these days I feel like I’m the only bb that does not camp, and nagato is subpar at pushing as well.

[SHAFT]
Players
9,807 posts
8,982 battles
3 hours ago, Allied_Winter said:

Never. If my team wins, I win. If my team loses, the drama is over quicker. So... if I'd had a guarantee to win 50% of my battles simply by the enemy throwing hard ... where would I have to sign?

Gets really boring after some time tho :Smile_teethhappy:

10 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

Definetely looks like the enemy teams we had lately. Simply NOT moving anywhere away from spawn. I still stand by my observation -> if you lead them, they follow like little sheep. Guess you have to git gud and lead the charge with your CV :fish_haloween:

6 hours ago, nambr9 said:

I mean we used to make fun of BB players camping in the back, but recently the game is hosting incredibly bad people.

I think the BB AP change on DDs might have caused extra problems right there. Majority of the BBs is now running into a corner. Earlier they atleast made SOME effort to not leave their position, even if it was still camping. Now its actively avoiding battle. Playing DD it shows, torping something gets impossible with 8km torps on midtiers.

And you can open water dakka pretty safely. BBs tend to ignore you, unless they have HE loaded. Cruisers sitting at 14km can be dodged.

• Funny 1

6,130 posts
10,587 battles
7 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Gets really boring after some time tho

Not really... there's a reason I still like to play the Belfast (and would play the Saipan more if I could stand RTS game play)

[SHAFT]
Players
9,807 posts
8,982 battles
10 minutes ago, Allied_Winter said:

Not really... there's a reason I still like to play the Belfast (and would play the Saipan more if I could stand RTS game play)

Occasionally this is fine ofc.. but basicly all 6 games yesterday were roflstomps. Only 1 time there was a slight "will we lose this?" early on, but that didnt hold long.

Couple of days ago 3 out of 4 games i barely did anything... didnt have to and neither could i. Enemies just gave up :cap_old: