You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
tsounts

Strange player stats

16 comments in this topic

[GRKEN]
[GRKEN]
Players
611 posts
15,042 battles

*edited*

Edited by G_Bg_82
edited due to naming and shaming
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[NWP]
Players
1,040 posts
9,872 battles

Free 2 play game. Means you can’t stop this no matter how much you want.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
8,723 posts
14,669 battles

Honestly I am more amazed that this guy can get almost 800 average exp in Mino with such a playstyle.

I expected half that at most.

[TOXIC]
Players
1,413 posts
17,579 battles
2 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

Honestly I am more amazed that this guy can get almost 800 average exp in Mino with such a playstyle.

I expected half that at most.

If he is using premium account his experience will be 50% higher that it really is. This mean his average experience in reality would be around 520-530.

[HOO]
Players
1,788 posts
1,671 battles

When I bought the top Hood bundle it came with those exp flags. I used them to level  a 3 point captain to 19 on my Belfast which had the end result of allowing me to skip from Fiji to Minotaur. I only have 2 games in the Edinburgh and 20 in Neptune with 19 in Mino and a shitty w/r of 36% like all noobs who skipped to the hardest CL to play.

Unlike most noobs I realised this was not going to work and went back to T7.

I did the same thing with the BBs, no games played at all in Monarch with only 7 in Lion. 47 in Conq but this time I knew a bit more and sit on a 52% w/r with that BB.

Same on DDs, no Lighting games, 27 on Jutland and now I have Daring.

Point being is with the flags you can get in events and with containers, skipping the grind is easy. Many people don't like T8 or T9.

[DAVY]
Players
481 posts
4,361 battles

this has been a ridiculous trend since they introduced operations, more premiums and all these flags. e very loss is full of these tomatoes.

Players
617 posts

You can put positive spin on this.

If you're in a tier X cruiser yourself, there will be an average of about 3 slots on your team for him in his minotaur and 4 slots on the enemy team. Giving you a 57% chance he'll be on the enemy team.

If you're in a BB, DD or CV, there's a 52% chance he'll be on the enemy team.

It's players like him that boost the win rates of any competent player.

[B0TS]
Players
117 posts
15,328 battles
2 hours ago, Bear_Necessities said:

Free 2 play game. Means you can’t stop this no matter how much you want.

League of legends is free to play and they stop this by having rankings. You can't progress until you get better.

Unfortunately WG don't care while ever they make money.

So for now you have to endure players who shouldn't even be at tier 7 let alone 10.

But they think by getting their top tier ships that they will reign supreme not realizing they didn't take there time to pick up the skills at the lower tiers first

• Cool 1

[B0TS]
Players
117 posts
15,328 battles
1 minute ago, Lin3 said:

You can put positive spin on this.

If you're in a tier X cruiser yourself, there will be an average of about 3 slots on your team for him in his minotaur and 4 slots on the enemy team. Giving you a 57% chance he'll be on the enemy team.

If you're in a BB, DD or CV, there's a 52% chance he'll be on the enemy team.

It's players like him that boost the win rates of any competent player.

Sorry but I can't believe this since the other day in a tier 6/7 game only me and my div bud had a 50% or above win rate, all the other 10 players had low 40% and a few in there 30%.

We lost 7 ships in about 5 minutes. Game was over in 9 minutes.

• Cool 1

Players
617 posts
14 minutes ago, UNTOK said:

Sorry but I can't believe this since the other day in a tier 6/7 game only me and my div bud had a 50% or above win rate, all the other 10 players had low 40% and a few in there 30%.

We lost 7 ships in about 5 minutes. Game was over in 9 minutes.

That's only 1 battle. If you are in a 2 man division, that leaves 12 out of 22 of the remaining battle slots on the enemy team. Giving you a 54.5% chance that any poor players will be on the enemy team. Over 100 or a 1000 battles, assuming you and your mate are competent, you will have had your win rate boosted by the poor players.

Putting a positive spin on this is all about looking at the big picture. At a large number of battles and not focusing in on one disastrous battle.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
5 hours ago, tsounts said:

*edited*

*edited*. And even need to make it public by complaining about the rest of the world.

Edited by G_Bg_82
edited due to inappropriate remarks
  • Bad 1

[OP-B]
Beta Tester
91 posts
3,399 battles
5 hours ago, tsounts said:

*edited*

There is no point in complaining about player stats when he has this little battle count.

True horror are those players with 8k+ games, all tier X ships and no idea what they are doing. :cap_haloween: