Sign in to follow this  
HMS_Slagslayer

New player LF UK based clan

6 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
396 battles

Hi folks, 

I have been playing WOWS for little over a week and must admit I am hooked. Not many games keep me entertained like wows has managed to. And for that reason alone I want to find a clan that can help me see some "endgame" stuff like clan battles etc so I can continue to have fun.

I am currently level 15 and have got myself a T8 USS CL, I am loving exploring the cruisers trying to work out what will be my first T10.

I'm 30 and based in the west midlands the UK and will play mainly during the evening time.

Have coms and can talk on discord or whatever service you use.

Many thanks, 

• Cool 1

Players
30 posts

Hi there

H_S_R are currently recruiting.   :cap_like:

There is usually one of our members on at various times of the day, evening and weekends. 

We are a very easy going bunch, if you want to play in division then there are usually players available, but if you prefer to play alone but speak in discord then that's fine too.

We will be looking to enter in clan battles in the near future.  :cap_rambo:

All we ask is that you have fun playing the game and are respectful to other members.  If you think this is the team for you then we would welcome you aboard.

Thanks

Zom

:fish_viking:

H_S_R.png

[SBS]
Players
194 posts

Hi Max

We have a great clan with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British, Swedish, Dutch, Swiss and Cuban/Spanish members (all English speaking) and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship) for clan battles. We have also put in place a system where we have an Alpha team, the members of this team have already been picked but they can call on a player from the Bravo team should they be short of players. We are looking for Bravo team players. We use discord and have a Facebook page for comms . Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

Sign in to follow this