You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
NatedNation

uss missouri

6 comments in this topic

[DOREE]
Players
2 posts
2,178 battles

Just got the uss missouri in a santa Box. Love it and all that, but since i got it ive experienced something wierd. I get alot of Penetration but no damage. I get the ribbon shoving that i got a pen on a ship, but i didnt damage it what so ever. Is this a bug or is it something with the shells?

Players
4,085 posts
6,478 battles
2 minutes ago, NatedNation said:

Just got the uss missouri in a santa Box. Love it and all that, but since i got it ive experienced something wierd. I get alot of Penetration but no damage. I get the ribbon shoving that i got a pen on a ship, but i didnt damage it what so ever. Is this a bug or is it something with the shells?

Have you never had this on another ship before? Then concider yourself lucky - or maybe you havent been paying that much attention. One explanation is: modules. When you hit them, they soak up the damage, your shell would do, because they have an own health-pool, which doesnt show and doesnt count. Like you disable torpedotubes, AA-modules or a mainbattery.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
16,378 posts
11,328 battles

Has something to do where you hit.

The shells are very powerful. My guess is that you regularly penetrate enemy turrets, which give you ricochets and shatters with other shells.

[DOREE]
Players
2 posts
2,178 battles
1 minute ago, ForlornSailor said:

Have you never had this on another ship before? Then concider yourself lucky - or maybe you havent been paying that much attention. One explanation is: modules. When you hit them, they soak up the damage, your shell would do, because they have an own health-pool, which doesnt show and doesnt count. Like you disable torpedotubes, AA-modules or a mainbattery.

Ah okey, yea i have experianced it with other ships but with the missi ive never seen it so often, its wierd .

Players
4,085 posts
6,478 battles
7 minutes ago, NatedNation said:

Ah okey, yea i have experianced it with other ships but with the missi ive never seen it so often, its wierd .

There might even be a logical explanation, to why you see it more often, when playing ships with a huge calibre maingun: Those guns (like Missouris) are able to penetrate things like mainguns. So it will show you a penetration ribbon but no damage. Other ships will bounce / shatter on those mainguns, because they are heavily armoured, so youll get the bounce / shatter ribbon and think, everything is ok.

• Cool 1