You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Yamato942

CV free exp refund??

15 comments in this topic

[JRM]
Players
177 posts
9,172 battles

Do anybody else grind cv line just for free exp when cv lines rufund kick in?? Do we know how much free exp we get for all tiers, can we sell only some tiers, or all or nothing, do we get full credit price, whats with prem cv?

Beta Tester
519 posts
2,010 battles

WE get the full credit price and all xp refunded.  However, they have not said if we'll get the xp of elited ships i.e. the xp left over.

[JRM]
Players
177 posts
9,172 battles

I have elite shokaku and a lot of xp on it. Didnt want to buy Taiho and grind it stock, so if i make enough xp on shokaku now do i also keep it and after rework, when no tier9 i got full xp to research tier10.

[DAVY]
Players
1,596 posts
9,511 battles
19 minutes ago, black_falcon120 said:

WE get the full credit price and all xp refunded.  However, they have not said if we'll get the xp of elited ships i.e. the xp left over.

If the player has researched aircraft carriers on odd tiers (tiers V, VII, IX):

• All XP is transferred to the aircraft carrier below the tier.

• Cool 1

[DAVY]
Players
1,596 posts
9,511 battles
4 minutes ago, Yamato942 said:

I have elite shokaku and a lot of xp on it. Didnt want to buy Taiho and grind it stock, so if i make enough xp on shokaku now do i also keep it and after rework, when no tier9 i got full xp to research tier10.

If the player has researched aircraft carriers on even tiers (tiers IV, VI, VIII, X):

• The accumulated experience remains on the current ship or on the one that will replace it in the new version.

Beta Tester
519 posts
2,010 battles
Just now, Salentine said:

If the player has researched aircraft carriers on even tiers (tiers IV, VI, VIII, X):

• The accumulated experience remains on the current ship or on the one that will replace it in the new version.

But will it turn into fxp if you sell it?

[DAVY]
Players
1,596 posts
9,511 battles

well according to the news it's not very precise about that, there's no mention of extra xp on even tier ships, but they do say - The General principle for compensation for current CV players is very simple: you will not lose anything — on the contrary, you can even make some gains:

[JRM]
Players
177 posts
9,172 battles
27 minutes ago, black_falcon120 said:

But will it turn into fxp if you sell it?

Probably not, on my situation, where i have a lot of xp on tier8 maybe i can first research and buy tier10 then sell it and get full compensation. For tier10 will be diffrent story probably, some guys probably have a huge pile of elite xp, so there i dont think they can have elite to free xp.

[JRM]
Players
177 posts
9,172 battles

Also since we haved perm. camo discount for cv also and a lot of people buy for odd tiers cv with 50% they will actually get to double theirs doublons investment, thats was info. But what with perm. camo on even tiers when we sell cvs???

[DC_DK]
Players
2,437 posts
24,624 battles
1 hour ago, Yamato942 said:

Also since we haved perm. camo discount for cv also and a lot of people buy for odd tiers cv with 50% they will actually get to double theirs doublons investment, thats was info. But what with perm. camo on even tiers when we sell cvs???

You'll get the full doubloon price refunded for all premium camo's if you sell all your CV's

[AXIS]
Players
707 posts
10,360 battles

of course you´re not getting the accumulated ship xp as free XP. you get the research xp cost

think people, just a little

• Cool 2

[JRM]
Players
177 posts
9,172 battles
2 minutes ago, svadilfari said:

of course you´re not getting the accumulated ship xp as free XP. you get the research xp cost

think people, just a little

As i said its probably like that for tier10 but i write about elite xp on lower tiers, i have elite xp on tier8, so that elite wont be elite xp after rework, i can use it to research tier10, and then maybe i can sell it for free exp. Just maybe.

[ADRIA]
Players
446 posts
11,420 battles

Compensation

The rules of the changed aircraft carriers are intended to ensure maximum advantage to players, and the general principle is really simple: you have gained an advantage rather than lost something.

All of the old Premium Tier VIII aircraft carriers will be replaced by new Premium Tier VIII aircraft carriers with accumulated XP and Commander's specializations transferred. Premium aircraft carriers Saipan and Kaga will be replaced with the new Premium aircraft carriers Saipan and Kaga, that have been moved to Tier VIII. Again, all accumulated XP and Commander's specializations will be transferred to the new aircraft carriers.

A special category, Aircraft Carriers, will be added to the Inventory to display all of the aircraft carriers you've researched and purchased. If you don't like the new gameplay or would like to research the entire branch from the beginning once again, you can go to this category and exchange the available researchable aircraft carriers for credits and Free XP. Also, you can sell Premium aircraft carriers for their full price in doubloons. Please note: it will be possible to exchange researchable aircraft carriers starting from higher tiers. For example, if you want to convert Ranger, you won't be able to keep higher-tier ships, e.g. Midway, on your account.

[OESK]
Players
46 posts
3,430 battles

One small question is still open for  me, what if you have sold your CVs and dont have the credits to rebuy them in time for the rework will you still be able to at least get the EXP converted to Free Xp or do you need to have it in Port to sell it ?!