MrSlayer

Looking for a semi-serious Clan!

8 comments in this topic

[BOATY]
Players
2 posts
2,457 battles

Hello everyone!

Short introduction, I'm a new and growing player to the community looking for more things I can do in the game.

I have been a competitive and casual player in multitude of games, however now having a full time job I cannot really dedicate a lot of my time to gaming hence why the title.

I've started playing the game in early 2018 and I've grown into liking it more and more. My main class of play are Battleships as in most games I prefer taking over the tank/support role.

I, along with a friend, are seeking for a clan which promotes division play and would give us a chance to showcase our ability to learn something new and offer our coordination play for team clan battles as well.

Improvement is the motivation that pushes us forward hence it's why we've had a steady climb with our stats. Both of us have been a bit unlucky with inactivity in our previous clans hence why we are looking for an active experience now.

Discord is our main source of communication and preferably, we're looking into a 21+ mature environment of people that play.

See you all around!

[_FK_]
Players
142 posts
11,270 battles

5bbf937e997c1_FKCoA500x600.png.a46e5938368febad4faf1eef56c8cd23.png

PM sent, We want both of you onboard.

[ICI]
[ICI]
Beta Tester
211 posts
2,080 battles

Likewise; sent you a PM buddy

:cap_rambo:

Enjoy your Sunday evening

[BOATY]
Players
2 posts
2,457 battles

Thank you all for the fast replies!

I am currently on the clan cool off period before I can join another meaning I'll take a bit of time before deciding where I can land next!

[GF-NL]
[GF-NL]
Players
22 posts
1,962 battles

You can join: Gaming for Fun – NL [GF-NL], if you want to. A (new) Dutch/English clan.

*)We spelen voor de lol, en met respect voor teamleden en tegenstanders.

*)Het is leuk als je mee kunt doen met Clan wars, maar niets moet.

*)We begrijpen het als je weinig tijd hebt om te spelen, maar zorg dat je in ieder geval éénmaal in 30 dagen aanwezig bent, of een boodschap achterlaat waarom dat niet gaat.

*)We play for fun, and with respect for team members and opponents.

*)It's nice if you can join Clan wars, but nothing mandatory.

*)We understand it if you don’t have a lot of time to play, but log in at least once in 30 days, or leave a message why you won’t be able.