Joske_Patat

Looking for clan that plays actively clan battles and divisions

5 comments in this topic

Players
1 post

Dear Captains 

I am looking for a clan to play competitive multiplayer games (eg. clan battles) with a team/clan at least 3-4 days per week. 

I am maybe not a the "pro level", at least not yet, but I am slowly getting there.

Before I played World of Tanks (mainly 7v7 and sometimes 15v15)  where I was a FC.

If you have some proposals for me, let me know I should chose your clan! 

Kind regards
Joske_Patat

[TAW]
Players
12 posts
7,908 battles

The Art of Warfare is recruiting, with over 50 members from all over Europe and with an age average of 25 + we guarantee you will have fun. But wait,there's more, we hold weekly events with our members when we do team battles. Grab this chance to be a part of a fun, mature and organized group and head over to TAW.net or pm me!

[SBS]
Players
194 posts

Hi Joske

We have a great clan with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British, Swedish, Dutch, Swiss and Cuban/Spanish members (all English speaking) and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship) for clan battles. We have also put in place a system where we have an Alpha team, the members of this team have already been picked but they can call on a player from the Bravo team should they be short of players. We are looking for Bravo team players. We use discord and have a Facebook page for comms . Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png