Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cyclops_

Weekend HELL

11 comments in this topic

[OGHF]
Players
710 posts
12,221 battles

Another weekend rant, I will not go into details of team as it totally pains me, but this is what most of todays games have been like, oh and the CV was a 20% win rate in his ranger Nice, and he disappeared off the screen in less than 5 mins:Smile_sad:

Edited by hierrark
naming & shaming
  • Boring 6

[WASP_]
Players
184 posts
3 hours ago, Cyclops_ said:

Another weekend rant, I will not go into details of team as it totally pains me, but this is what most of todays games have been like, oh and the CV was a 20% win rate in his ranger Nice, and he disappeared off the screen in less than 5 mins:Smile_sad:

FYI you should hide all names with yours being the only exception not just your team.That aside it's painful I know, sadly it's the norm for a lot of the player base it seems.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,914 posts
7,018 battles
26 minutes ago, Merlin851526 said:

FYI you should hide all names with yours being the only exception not just your team.That aside it's painful I know, sadly it's the norm for a lot of the player base it seems.

Enemy team clearly wouldn't fall below any kind of "naming and shaming". That's like a random in-game screenshot where someone unrelated to the topic was caught in frame - you can cover his name if you want to, but really it doesn't change the point.

Meanwhile him covering his team which he calls out as "bad" was correct for the situation.

• Cool 2

[WASP_]
Players
184 posts
48 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Enemy team clearly wouldn't fall below any kind of "naming and shaming". That's like a random in-game screenshot where someone unrelated to the topic was caught in frame - you can cover his name if you want to, but really it doesn't change the point.

Meanwhile him covering his team which he calls out as "bad" was correct for the situation.

Of course it does the policy protects every body. Especially anyone having an issue with someone  coming last in a winning team for example.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
8,731 posts
14,679 battles

Aside from the Fiji who either hardcarried or got fed kills no one on the enemy team did significantly better than the players on your team.

So... What exactly is this match supposed to tell us?

• Cool 2

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
724 posts
4,109 battles

Oh boy isn't the weekend fun? A Gneisenau sailed in a straight line and ate all my torps. Accused me of cheating. :cap_haloween:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
683 posts

Weekend hell?

It has been shait for ages.

Weekends,weekdays,holidays.....no difference.

• Cool 4

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
3 hours ago, Cyclops_ said:

You seem to have performed as badly as the rest of the team, so, why are you moaning about your own performance?

[MXII]
Players
63 posts

greetings,

i'm locking this thread.

Consider posting something that can actually bring some interest and constructive ideas to discuss, thank you.

Admiral Hierrark

• Cool 1
  • Bad 3