Question

5 answers to this question

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,914 posts
7,006 battles
2 hours ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

I think you need a certain account level to unlock clans, which means you have to play some more games.

CB needs acc lvl 15 to participate, surprisingly enough clans themselves don't have any requirements for levels

2 hours ago, TheOneAndOnlyMuffinCat said:

I've been looking on the forums and I can't find an answer :(

Use this:

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/forum/507-clan-zone/

Keep in mind clans often do have some requirements that you'll have to meet. Not all of them, ofc

When you have found a suitable clan, follow these instructions:

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Clans#Joining_a_Clan

(naval base = the right-most button at the top of your port screen, right next to "Profile")

[WG-EU]
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,499 posts
11,830 battles

I think you need a certain account level to unlock clans, which means you have to play some more games.

[PK11]
Beta Tester
712 posts
10,953 battles
Vor 10 Stunden, TheOneAndOnlyMuffinCat sagte:

I've been looking on the forums and I can't find an answer :(

Have you already a clan in mind? If not you can look in this forum (clan section) for any that you like. Often the clans tell you there how to contact them. In the end they can send you an invitation to their clan in-game which you can accept.

In the game you can also use the clan search to find any clan (port -> clan). Search for any clan, click on "members", note the names of either the clan commander, deputy or any recruiter and write an in-game PM to them.

Ultimately you need to receive an invitation from clan in-game and accept their offer.

Players
1,489 posts
10,958 battles

Fight a couple hundred more random battles and you will probably be recruited by some clan looking for members.

Chances are it'll initially be a solo player clan that mainly looks for your contribution of daily oil to expand their base.

If you want a clan that regularly plays clan battles, it's probably easiest to use the respective forum section but you needn't really bother until you have unlocked at least one Tier VIII ship from the tech tree, rule of thumb.